Coward's Way Out
Hold RT to kill yourself repeatedly until the "Coward's Way Out" option appears.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding gamerpic.
- 'Splosion Man: Complete single player level 1-4.
- Scientist: Complete multi-player level 1-4.
'Splosion Man premium dashboard theme
Successfully complete single player level 3-18.
Dashboard Avatar T-shirt
Break any glass to unlock the 'Splosion Man T-shirt.
During the first chapter, hold one of the fat scientists and stand still.
The Maw reference
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
va, supsn rucs
- Get Them Out of Our Schools (10 points): Eliminate 10 Scientists and stop them from spreading their filthy lies.
- Master of Controls (10 points): Master the mastery of controlling your controls (edit the controller configuration).
- You're the Best Around! (25 points): Complete the Single Player game.
- A Little Help from Your Friends (25 points): Complete the Multiplayer game.
- Omaha Steaks, Delicious! (15 points): Create 5,000 filets.
- Not a Portal Reference (25 points): Collect all 47 cakes in Single Player mode.
- Sugar High (25 points): Collect all 47 cakes in Multiplayer mode.
- Get Over Yourselves (10 points): Select "Credits" from the "Help & Options" menu and watch the whole thing.
- Only Gandhi Would Be Proud (10 points): How long can you handle being a pacifist?
- Lay Off the Caffeine (10 points): Let your hyper little brother play the game for a bit.
- All Hail The Splode King (25 points): Complete the Single Player game in Hardcore mode.
- Eventual Destruction of a Galaxy (10 points): Be on the lookout for an old friend.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding Avatar Award.
- Splosion Man T-Shirt: Break your first pane of glass.
- Big Science T-Shirt: Complete all of the game's levels in co-op.
- Splosion Man Sweatshirt: Break your first pane of glass.
- Big Science Dress: Complete all of the game's levels in co-op.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs