A World Of Keflings (Xbox 360)
Add to this page!
Kingdom Of Keflings emote
Unlock an achievement in Kingdom Of Keflings.
Cloning Clyde emote
Have a saved game file from Cloning Clyde.
Ilomilo and Raskull houses
Have a saved game file from Ilomilo or Raskull to unlock houses from the corresponding game for your character to build.
Outpost Kaloki X emote
Unlock an achievement in Outpost Kaloki X.
Creating magic powder
Take magic gems to the Wizard's Lair to convert them into magic powder.
Complete the Desert Realm and progress in the Forest Realm until you can build the Glass Trader building (after level 3). After is built, insert any resource (stone, wood, cut stone, carved wood, etc.) and it will be converted into glass.
rdvsoy rapsg irwedr
There are a total of three silkworms. The first can be found just to the right, near the start. The second can be found just after you cross the canyon by building the glass bridge. The third silkworm is an end reward for completing the genie's mission where you must collect 25 glass. Note: To unlock that genie mission, speak to the pirate who wants you to get a metal object from somewhere on the map and bring it back to him.
Forest Realm bears
You can find four bears on the far right side, where you must build three bridges to reach a patch of land. Once there you can find four different bears that can be picked up and moved. You can then arrange the bears in a 2x2 square, with the bears in the following positions.
- Secret Bear: Top-left
- Covert Bear: Top-right
- Enigmatic Bear: Bottom-left
- Discreet Bear: Bottom-right
Once they are all in place, they will turn into a giant bear statue.
Easy "Go Ahead And Jump" achievement
Go left in the Forest Realm to find a circle of cannons. Press Y to set the tempo to the highest setting and place a Kefling in any of the cannons.
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
- The Stars At Night (10 points): Helped enhance your world with culture stars.
- I Would Walk 500 Miles (20 points): Visited the Ice Kingdom, the Desert Kingdom, and the Forest Kingdom.
- Reunited (And It Feels So Good) (20 points): Talked to the whole family of builder brothers.
- All You Need Is Doug (5 points): Thawed out poor frozen Doug.
- Smile On Your Brother (10 points): Received Collectibles from a friend. How sweet!
- Go Ahead And Jump (15 points): Watched a kefling bounce through a long series of cannons.
- One Tree Hill (15 points): Adorned your world with 25 unique decorative pieces.
- I Am The City (25 points): Helped out with building 100 buildings.
- Be It Ever So Humble (25 points): Finished the Giant's Gift. How relaxing!
- Come on, Vogue! (10 points): Expressed yourself with 20 different emotes. Strike a pose!
- Endless Doug (20 points): Got to know Doug pretty well. Does he ever stop talking?
- Help! (I Need Somebody) (25 points): Started 10 buildings the builders finished without you.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding Avatar Award.
- Baby Dragon: Make friends with the baby dragon released from an egg in the Ice Kingdom.
- Winged Hat Of Kefkimo: Talk to the Chief at the great Hall in the Ice Kingdom.