Age Of Empires 3 (Macintosh)
Add to this page!
Press [Enter] to display the chat window and type one of following codes to activate the corresponding cheat function.
|Fatten animals on map||a recent study indicated that 100% of herdables are obese|
|10,000 coin||give me liberty or give me coin|
|10,000 food||medium rare please|
|10,000 experience points||nova & orion|
|Reveal your opponent's buildings and the map, not with line of sight||x marks the spot|
|Win single player mission||this is too hard|
|"Musketeer'ed!" when killed by Musketeers||sooo good|
|100x gather/build rates||speed always wins|
|Spawns Mediocre Bombard at Home City gather point||ya gotta make do with what ya got|
|Spawn The Tommynator (big red monster truck) at Home City gather point||tuck tuck tuck|
Easy experience points
- To get easy experience for your home town, start a skirmish. Choose the sandbox difficulty setting and the smallest map. Win the game the fastest way possible. You will receive the usual experience, but can do this as many times as desired, resulting in lots of experience in a short amount of time. If desired, you also use the cheats to win the game easier.
- To get easy experience for your home city, enable the tuck tuck tuck code. Get the truck to run over all your enemy's building. When they ask to resign, decline and finish them off completely. You should get about 1,000 to 5,000 experience points, depending on the size of their city or town.
- Upgrade Hussars fully and make fifty of them, subtracting one for every other unit you want to take. They are skilled at siege and combat and should annihilate your opponent. Only do this if you do not want to use many cheats. It is a good idea to enable the speed always wins code, as fifty Hussars can take a long time to be created.
- At the beginning of Skirmish mode, enable the tuck tuck tuck code. You will get a red monster truck by your Town Center. Use it to run over all your enemies and win. Note: The monster truck has no attack of its own. You must make it run over enemies.
- Get about five villagers and some fully advanced men (depending on your tribe). Have the villagers build castles in the enemy town. Note: Before starting game, set everyone on your side, then in game put them all to neutral. They will not attack you if you attack them. When you build castles in their town, they will start to attack, but they cannot attack back. They are stuck in the no attack stance. They will soon resign or die.
The Lakota have a research which lets you make cavalry
either instantly or very fast. This useful if you play the French
because you can make a huge army of cuirassiers very quickly.
Revealing the entire map
Save your game and resign. The map will be shown to
you as if you had lost. Then, just load the game and keep playing.
Note that the map will be shown only between clicking to resign
and choosing to quit. It will not continue like this when you
start the loaded game.
sdrvir tpm awnpa, be
Leveling up your home city
To easily level up your home city, start playing a Skirmish mode game. The moment the game starts, enable the nova & orion code two or three times. Then, press the "Home City" button. The amount of XP in the top of the screen should be red. If this happens, just resign or finish playing the game.
Placing objects close together in the editor
If you are having trouble placing two items close together
because the editor will not allow it, press "Move Object"
and move the object to where ever desired. You can do anything,
such as putting a building in the water.
Hidden units in editor
Start the scenario editor and place any unit. Then, go to "Objects", then "Replace Object". You can now place George Crushington, LazerBear, Learicorn, Purple Flying Tapir, Monster Truck Tommy, and Monster Truck Andy.
Skip opening credits
Press [Space] to skip the opening credits and
display the main menu.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs