Alan Wake's American Nightmare (PC)
Add to this page!
Follow the indicated steps to earn the corresponding Steam achievement. To view your achievement progress and stats, open the Steam client, select "Community", then search for the game hub for "Alan Wake's American Nightmare (PC)". Click the "View Stats" option in the drop down list, then select the option that displays the achievements for your account.
- Defeat 2,000 Taken.: You have defeated 2,000 Taken.
- Escape the Taken to the motel.: You reached the relative safety of the motel.
- Find all of the manuscript pages.: You got every manuscript page in the game.
- Get 70,000 points in any Nightmare Arcade level.: You got 70,000 points in a Nightmare Arcade level.
- Get a six-minute survivor streak and over 100,000 points in an Arcade level.: You got a six-minute survivor streak and over 100,000 points in an Arcade level.
- Make sure Dr. Meadows can take another look at the skies.: You secured the coolant tanks at the observatory.
- Rewrite reality for the first time.: You rewrote reality and brought down the satellite.
- Rewrite reality for the last time.: You used Mr. Scratch's own trap to destroy him.
- Survive an Arcade level using nothing but the flashlight and handheld flares.: You survived an Arcade level using nothing but the flashlight and handheld flares.
- Survive until dawn in any Arcade Mode level.: You made it through the night and enjoyed a nice sunrise in one of the Arcade levels.
- Take out two Splitter spawns with a single shot.: You took out two Splitter spawns with a single shot.
- Unlock all of the Nightmare Arcade Mode levels.: You have unlocked all of the Nightmare Arcade Mode levels.
Easy "Defeat 2,000 Taken." achievement
Complete Story mode after finding all the manuscript pages. Unlock all arcade levels. Play the Nightmare levels of the Arcade. Because there are no waves, enemies will continue to spawn. Another option is to -play the final act of Story mode. Progress to the final part at the power station where you have to point the flashlight into four groups of towers. There is a safe location and ammunition next to a small cabin. Remain in that area and allow the enemies to approach you. If you do not destroy the towers, the enemies will continue spawning. By collecting all the manuscript pages, you will have access to the assault rifle which can be found inside a metal box to the left of where both Bosses spawn after leaving the power station.
Easy "Poetry in Motion" achievement
Play the Nightmare mode Arcade levels. They are unlocked by doing well in the normal levels. The Nightmare difficulty setting is much harder, but you get more points as a result. Do not get hit for six minutes then do your best to get 100,000 points.