Alan Wake's American Nightmare (PC)
Complete the following tasks to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", then "My profile", then "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
- Defeat 2,000 Taken.: You have defeated 2,000 Taken.
- Escape the Taken to the motel.: You reached the relative safety of the motel.
- Find all of the manuscript pages.: You got every manuscript page in the game.
- Get 70,000 points in any Nightmare Arcade level.: You got 70,000 points in a Nightmare Arcade level.
- Get a six-minute survivor streak and over 100,000 points in an Arcade level.: You got a six-minute survivor streak and over 100,000 points in an Arcade level.
- Make sure Dr. Meadows can take another look at the skies.: You secured the coolant tanks at the observatory.
- Rewrite reality for the first time.: You rewrote reality and brought down the satellite.
- Rewrite reality for the last time.: You used Mr. Scratch's own trap to destroy him.
- Survive an Arcade level using nothing but the flashlight and handheld flares.: You survived an Arcade level using nothing but the flashlight and handheld flares.
- Survive until dawn in any Arcade Mode level.: You made it through the night and enjoyed a nice sunrise in one of the Arcade levels.
- Take out two Splitter spawns with a single shot.: You took out two Splitter spawns with a single shot.
- Unlock all of the Nightmare Arcade Mode levels.: You have unlocked all of the Nightmare Arcade Mode levels.
Easy "Poetry in Motion" achievement
Play the Nightmare mode Arcade levels. They are unlocked by doing well in the normal levels. The Nightmare difficulty setting is much harder, but you get more points as a result. Do not get hit for six minutes then do your best to get 100,000 points.