Alan Wake's American Nightmare (Xbox 360)
Easy "Poetry in Motion" achievement
Play the Nightmare mode Arcade levels. They are unlocked by doing well in the normal levels. The Nightmare difficulty setting is much harder, but you get more points as a result. Do not get hit for six minutes then do your best to get 100,000 points.
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
v, euoari ttnrltciw
- Escape! (10 points): Escape the Taken to the motel.
- Rewrite (10 points): Rewrite reality for the first time.
- Cool It (20 points): Make sure Dr. Meadows can take another look at the skies.
- Happy Ending (25 points): Rewrite reality for the last time.
- Glorious Dawn (10 points): Survive until dawn in any Arcade Mode level.
- Poetry in Motion (20 points): Get a six-minute survivor streak and over 100,000 points in an Arcade level.
- Enter the Nightmare (10 points): Unlock all of the Nightmare Arcade Mode levels.
- Skill Beats Gun (10 points): Survive an Arcade level using nothing but the flashlight and handheld flares.
- Survivor (30 points): Get 70,000 points in any Nightmare Arcade level.
- Split Splat! (15 points): Take out two Splitter spawns with a single shot. (Video)
- One Day I'll Buy a Stapler (20 points): Find all of the manuscript pages. (Video)
- Pile 'Em High (20 points): Defeat 2,000 Taken.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding Avatar Award.
- American Nightmare hoodie: Purchase the Game and Meet Emma in the Game.
- Night Springs T-shirt: Unlock the first Nightmare Difficulty Arcade Level.
- Old Gods of Asgard Tour T-shirt: Complete Story Mode.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs