Alarm For Cobra 11: Highway Nights (Xbox 360)
This game is titled Crash Time 3 in North America and Alarm For Cobra 11: Highway Nights in Europe.
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
- Progress (25 points): Achieve 25 % game progress.
- A Fast Career (50 points): Achieve 50 % game progress.
- Becoming a Legend (75 points): Achieve 75 % game progress.
- Supercop (100 points): Achieve 100 % game progress.
- Clean Lap (25 points): Drive a whole lap without causing any damage.
- Driving on Eggshells (75 points): Win a race without causing damage.
- Race King (50 points): Race 30 Laps on the Autobahn Cobra-11-Circuit.
- Offroad King (50 points): Race 30 Laps on the Autobahn 4x4-Club-Circuit.
- Amateur (50 points): Win 10 single races.
- Pro (100 points): Win 50 single races.
- Test Drive (30 points): Take every car out for a test drive.
- Track Tester (30 points): Drive on every track available in single player mode.
- A Long Way (30 points): Drive uninterrupted on patrol for 30 minutes.
- Into the Past (8 points): Drive backwards for 200 m.
- Change of Scene (20 points): Change the scenario 10 times.
- A Matter of Speed (15 points): Drive at 280 kph for 15 seconds.
- Long Jump (50 points): Jump over a distance of at least 100 m.
- Junk (15 points): Turn your car into scrap metal.
- The Two-Wheeler (10 points): Skillfully remove at least 2 wheels.
- Swashbuckler (10 points): Destroy 10 opponents.
- Road Rage (20 points): Make 100 vehicles explode.
- The Bomb (15 points): Destroy 1,000 objects.
- Close Encounters (15 points): Crash into traffic 100 times.
- Garage Owner (20 points): Unlock all cars.
- Got it! (20 points): Unlock all single race tracks.
- Discount Tickets Collector (30 points): Collect 1,000,000 discount tickets.
Additionally there are four secret achievements.
- Kilometer Hunter (50 points): Drive 1,000 kilometers.
- The Grouch (3 points): You honked your horn 1 time.
- A Leading Light (3 points): Police light successfully tested!
- Acknowledgments (6 points): View 'Credits' to the end.