Alien Breed 2: Assault (PlayStation3)
Add to this page!
Free Play mode
Successfully complete the game to play any Story mode live in Free Play mode.
Easy "Praemonitus Praemunitus" achievement or trophy
There are a total of 17 logs. As you start with 3 of them, only 14 must be found.
- Level 1
- Larval Burst: After installing the fuse to the backup generator, look in the small room opposite the generator.
- Mauler: When starting the main generator, the log can be found on the opposite side of the room.
- Healer: After you have opening the three flood control doors, the log can be found behind the boxes in a large rectangular room.
- Octo-Morph: After getting the "Healer" log, you will enter a tight passageway. This log is in the next room.
- Level 2
- Screamer: Found in the passageway between the two sentry turrets
- Stunner: Look near the exit door in the very large room with gas underneath and the rising platforms.
- Ranged: After finding the "Stunner" log, you will enter a sanitation chamber. Go to the right after exiting this area to eventually find Intex Terminal 1. The log is in the small room across from it.
- Boney Shield: Once finding the "Ranged" log, return to the sanitation chamber. Go to the left as if you just came out of the sanitation chamber. The log will be in the small room just past the first idle sentry turret.
- Ens. Vance III, W. C.: After filtering the air and turning the valve in a large room, follow the waypoint through to a room with a Power Point in it. This log is in a small room attached to this one.
- Level 3
- Webber: In the big room adjacent to Intex Terminal 2.
- Level 4
- Capt. Wentworth, D.: Sitting on the floor of the room you gain access to with the commander's head.
- Arachno-Morph: After enabling the self destruct sequence, follow the waypoints until you walk past Intex Terminal 5. This log is in the large room after that.
- Level 5
- Klein, P.: Follow the waypoints until you open a room with the elevator room key card. The log will be on the floor in front of you.
- External defense system (EDS) report.: You will have to find a heavy item for a pressure pad. This log will be in the same room as that heavy item.
Easy "Time to Party" achievement or trophy
Complete the first three levels in the single player campaign.
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation3 trophy rewards.
- Co-op Campaigner (Bronze): Complete any multiplayer level.
- Medic! (Bronze): Purchase the Health Kit Upgrade.
- Smackdown (Bronze): In single player story mode, melee one of each type of alien.
- Protectionist (Bronze): In single player story mode, purchase 5 Hardened Armor items from the Intex Vendor.
- Deadly Combo (Bronze): Kill a stunned alien with a Frag Grenade.
- Rocketman (Bronze): Kill a sentry gun with one rocket.
- Pathfinder (Bronze): Complete a single player level with Waypoiny Display turned off.
- Old Soldier (Silver): Complete all single player levels 1-5.
- War of Attrition (Silver): Kill 1000 aliens in single player.
- Vital Statistics (Silver): Finish 'Primed' single player level with 300000 or more overall score.
- Praemonitus Praemunitus (Silver): Collect all logs throughout the game.
- Survivor (Silver): Stay alive for 8 minutes on any of the Survivor mode single player levels.
- Rapid Deployment (Silver): Complete 'Cargo' multiplayer level in 10 minutes or less.
- Super-Sleuth (Silver): Find all 'secret' collectibles. (Video)
- Deadly Assassin (Silver): Without taking damage kill 50 aliens in single player.
- Material World (Silver): Buy every upgrade.
- Lazy (Silver): In a multiplayer game, reach the end of a level without dying or firing a shot.
- Sentry Duty (Silver): In single player, use a sentry gun to kill 20 aliens.
- The Best of the Best (Gold): Complete all single player levels 1-5 on elite difficulty.
- Indestructible (Gold): Finish multiplayer 'Cargo' level without taking any damage.
- Tormentor (Gold): Deal 200 damage to one alien.
- Speed Freak (Gold): Complete Story Mode on elite difficulty with a total time played of 4 hours or less.
- The Completionist (Platinum): Each and every trophy has been awarded. Congratulations!
Additionally there are eight secret trophies.
- Safety First? (Bronze): Save the game 5 times in single player story mode.
- Hoovering Up (Bronze): In a multiplayer game, acquire 80% of all items, ammo, weapons, and cash in one level..
- Hardcore Pawn (Bronze): Sell any 10 items or ammunition at an Intex Vendor..
- Doctor in the House (Bronze): Heal yourself for 200 hit points using health kits..
- Goodbye Cruel World (Bronze): Blow yourself up with a Frag Grenade..
- Octo-who? (Silver): Defeat Octo-Morph. .
- Incy Wincy (Silver): Defeat Arachno-Morph..
- Ultimate Boom stick (Gold): Purchase the Damage upgrade for the Rocket Launcher.