Alien Breed 2: Assault (Xbox 360)
Add to this page!
Free Play mode
Successfully complete the game to play any Story mode live in Free Play mode.
suyiyug eirtipu ymbiweb, ncmn
Easy "Praemonitus Praemunitus" achievement or trophy
There are a total of 17 logs. As you start with 3 of them, only 14 must be found.
- Level 1
- Larval Burst: After installing the fuse to the backup generator, look in the small room opposite the generator.
- Mauler: When starting the main generator, the log can be found on the opposite side of the room.
- Healer: After you have opening the three flood control doors, the log can be found behind the boxes in a large rectangular room.
- Octo-Morph: After getting the "Healer" log, you will enter a tight passageway. This log is in the next room.
- Level 2
- Screamer: Found in the passageway between the two sentry turrets
- Stunner: Look near the exit door in the very large room with gas underneath and the rising platforms.
- Ranged: After finding the "Stunner" log, you will enter a sanitation chamber. Go to the right after exiting this area to eventually find Intex Terminal 1. The log is in the small room across from it.
- Boney Shield: Once finding the "Ranged" log, return to the sanitation chamber. Go to the left as if you just came out of the sanitation chamber. The log will be in the small room just past the first idle sentry turret.
- Ens. Vance III, W. C.: After filtering the air and turning the valve in a large room, follow the waypoint through to a room with a Power Point in it. This log is in a small room attached to this one.
- Level 3
- Webber: In the big room adjacent to Intex Terminal 2.
- Level 4
- Capt. Wentworth, D.: Sitting on the floor of the room you gain access to with the commander's head.
- Arachno-Morph: After enabling the self destruct sequence, follow the waypoints until you walk past Intex Terminal 5. This log is in the large room after that.
- Level 5
- Klein, P.: Follow the waypoints until you open a room with the elevator room key card. The log will be on the floor in front of you.
- External defense system (EDS) report.: You will have to find a heavy item for a pressure pad. This log will be in the same room as that heavy item.
Easy "Time to Party" achievement or trophy
Complete the first three levels in the single player campaign.
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
- The Best of the Best (25 points): Complete all single player levels 1-5 on Elite difficulty.
- Old Soldier (20 points): Complete all single player levels 1-5.
- Co-op Campaigner (10 points): Complete any multiplayer level.
- War of Attrition (20 points): Kill 1000 aliens in single player.
- Vital Statistics (25 points): Finish 'Primed' single player level with a score greater than 300,000.
- Indestructible (40 points): Finish multiplayer level 'Cargo' without taking any damage.
- Praemonitus Praemunitus (10 points): Collect all the logs throughout the game.
- Survivor (10 points): Stay alive for 8 minutes on any of the Survival mode single player levels.
- Rapid Deployment (10 points): Complete multiplayer level 'Cargo' in 10:00 or less.
- Super-Sleuth (10 points): Find all secret collectibles. (Video)
- Deadly Assassin (10 points): Kill 50 aliens in a row in single player without taking damage.
- Cash is King (10 points): Achieve a balance of 20000 credits or more.