Add to this page!
English text instead of symbols on wall
Note: This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. Locate the "aquarian.png" and "aquarian_alt.png" in the "\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\aquaria\gfx" folder. Swap the names of those files.
Complete the following goals to earn the listed achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", then search for the game hub that corresponds to "Aquaria (PC)". Select the "View Stats" drop down option, then choose the option for your username's achievements.
- A New Chapter...: Reach Open Waters.
- Boom Shrimp: Defeat the Mantis Shrimp.
- Bucking Bronco: Ride Ekkrit for a minute.
- Combo Eater: Devour 6 creatures in a row.
- Dance of the Forest Sprites: Reach the Sprite Cave.
- Dethroned King Jelly: Defeat the King Jelly.
- Divorce: Defeat Mom and Dad.
- Explorer: Travel to all the areas of Aquaria.
- Feather-Mouth: Devour a Parrot. (Video)
- Gullet: Enter the belly of the Whale.
- Healthy: Find all the health eggs.
- High Dive: Dive into the water from a certain high location...
- Mass Transit: Find all the Ancient Turtles.
- Mergog Defeated: Defeat Mergog
- Monkey Flinger: Fling a Monkey. (Video)
- No Escape: Kill the Coward. (Video)
- North Pole: Reach the Frozen Veil.
- Octogone: Defeat Octomun.
- Passed Through: Reach the Veil.
- Rock Crab Rocked: Defeat the Rock Crab.
- Songstress: Learn all the songs in Aquaria.
- Speed Racer: Beat the Arnassi race in less than a minute.
- Spirit Battle: Defeat the Priests.
- Super Chef: Find all the recipes in the game.
- Uniter: Rescue all the lost souls.
- Weird Fish: Discover two peculiar-looking fish...
Do not use ingredients while cooking
Note: This glitch works in v1.0.3. Select the ingredients to combine, then quickly press [Esc] as the "Cook" button is selected. If done correctly, the cooking window will close, the item will get made, but its ingredients will not be consumed. You can now make as many food items as desired, as long as you have at least one of each required ingredient.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs