Army Of Two: The 40th Day (Xbox 360)
Successfully complete the game to unlock the "Big Heads" and "Infinite Ammo" cheats in the "Options" menu.
Have a saved game file from the original Army Of Two to unlock the AS-KRI and S0-Z Grand Pinger for purchase.
foardn rrl sf, ey, t
Successfully complete the game to unlock the following costumes.
- Civilian costume.
- End costume.
- Mall costume.
- Light Armor costume.
- Medium Armor costume.
- Old school costume.
Search the indicated area to obtain the corresponding weapon.
- 7337 Defender barrel: In mission 4, after saving the first two civilians and before using the stairs to the comm tower, climb the ladder to the east after clearing the enemies. It is found on the eastern-most walk way.
- FR Elite Model 3 sniper rifle stock: During mission 3 in Co-op mode, select choice 3 to kill the tiger.
- G186 pistol: Get to the hospital with 100% positive morale in your decision making.
- J37 Deffender MK. 4 shotgun stock: In mission 7 at first area after the step, jump in that room before opening the gate for your partner.
- Kitchen Knife: During mission 5, search near where you put the bombs on the floor.
- M107. 50 cal sniper rifle: Make the kid go for the sniper rifle when you are in the hospital.
- Pipe Launcher 40mm: In mission 3, after the tiger is seen in the zoo and before saving the hostage, climb the ladder across from the hostage situation. It is located above the cage.
- Red Dot 3x Scope: At the start of mission 6, kill everyone in the first area then go up the stairs on the right side. Take a right turn to go under the bridge, then walk a short distance and pick up the schematic on the ground on your left.
- Slanted G5 Grip Front Mount: In mission 1, found at the top of a ladder after the first turret gunner.
- Trushot MK.1 Assault Rifle Barrel: At the start of mission 5, clear all the enemies then look at which way the APC is facing. Walk straight in the direction that it is pointing to find a burnt out truck and set of dumpsters. The barrel near a dumpster; you need to walk past where you would turn right to continue the mission.
Defeating the man with the Gatlin gun
When at the bridge, a the man will walk out with a Gatlin gun and blowing things up. You need to shoot the ammo pack on his back. Use flanking and aggro to get a line of fire, and shoot when your crosshair turns from blue to red.
Take your time when entering a new area. There could be civilians around that you should protect, or there could be alternate paths that you and your partner can exploit.
Easy "Chaaaaarge!" achievement or trophy
Created by LegendK7ll3r.
Equip the riot shield or the detached shield from a wall and run at an opponent while holding X PlayStation3 or A Xbox 360 . The shield will protect you while running out in the open by enemies. This myust be done twenty times throughout the game and does not need to be done in the same session.
Easy "Grenadier" achievement or trophy
Easy "Hate Monger" achievement or trophy
Upgrade a weapon until it has a very high aggro rating. It must be nearly 100% full. Note: Style upgrades such as Jigsaw and Pimp will add a lot of aggro.
Easy "In Synch" achievement or trophy
Created by MrKennyKRH.
Have a friend help you in Co-op mode. Position yourself so that the enemies are at the same distance from you and your partner. Do a quick draw during a mock surrender, and both you and your partner must score headshots before time returns to normal speed. Note: A good location to attempt this is in Chapter 5, in the alleyway.
Easy "Pumpkin" achievement or trophy
Easy "Rock, Paper, Scissors" achievement or trophy
You must win three consecutive games of rock paper scissors. To start a game, press Triangle PlayStation3 or Y Xbox 360 while not in combat next to your partner. Use the D-pad to select rock, paper, or scissors.
Easy "Scavenger" achievement or trophy
Purchase and add any three homebrew upgrades to your weapon. Note: the Rusty Stock, Metal Plate, and Soda Can Silencer are recommended.
Easy "Total Fistbump Destruction" achievement or trophy
Get your partner to maximum friendly mood by complimenting them when possible to get the "Comradery +" message. You can check their status pressing Start button and looking at "Mood" under "Partnership". After reaching maximum friendly mood, do not kill them at the end of the game.
Easy "Total Fistbump Deflation" achievement or trophy
Get your partner to maximum hated by punching them when possible to get the "Comradery -" message. You can check their status pressing Start button and looking at "Mood" under "Partnership". After reaching maximum hated mood, kill them at the end of the game.
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points. Note: Enabling cheat options will prevent achievements from becoming unlocked.
- Not What I Thought It Was (5 points): You need to complete Chapter 1 on Any Difficulty Level.
- A Steep Descent (10 points): You need to complete Chapter 2 on Any Difficulty Level.
- A Decent Animal (15 points): You need to complete Chapter 3 on Any Difficulty Level.
- Emergency Room (20 points): You need to complete Chapter 4 on Any Difficulty Level.
- Gone Shopping (25 points): You need to complete Chapter 5 on Any Difficulty Level.
- Survivor? (30 points): You need to complete the Game on Any Difficulty Level.
- Softcore (50 points): You need to complete Half the Game on Contractor Difficulty.
- Hardcore (100 points): You need to complete the Game on Contractor Difficulty.
- Meat Bag (15 points): You need to use 15 enemies as human shields.
- Chaaaaarge! (15 points): You need to charge through 20 enemies.
- The Beast (50 points): You need to kill 6,666 people in Campaign.
- Grenadier (10 points): You need to kill 3 or more enemies with a single grenade.
- Pistolier (20 points): You need to kill 150 enemies with a pistol.
- Old Faithful (20 points): You need to kill 400 enemies with assault rifles, sub machineguns or shotguns.
- One Shot, One Kill (20 points): You need to kill 100 enemies with a sniper rifle.
- Quick Draw (15 points): You need to kill 25 enemies with a quick draw from mock surrender.
- Open Hand Slap! (15 points): You need to kill 50 enemies with a melee or bayonet.
- Unbreakable (25 points): You must survive an entire level in one session without being downed on normal difficulty or above.
- Not So Bad After All (10 points): You need to tie up 15 enemy combatants instead of executing them.
- Healer (10 points): You need to heal your partner 10 times.
- Co-Op Sniper (10 points): You need to Co-Op Snipe 5 enemies.
- Attention Grabber (10 points): You need to allow your partner to snipe 5 guys while in Mock Surrender.
- In Synch (10 points): You need to kill two enemies with simultaneous Quick Draws while in Co-op Mock Surrender.
- Pumpkin Patch (10 points): You need to shoot 2 enemies in the head with a single bullet.
- Total FistBump Destruction (10 points): You need to finish the game as best friends.
- Total Fistbump Deflation (10 points): You need to finish the game in a fractured friendship.
- The Truth Is Right Here (20 points): You need to listen to all of the Radio Broadcasts.
- Loot and Pillage (20 points): You need to collect $1,000,000.
- Full Arsenal (30 points): You need to collect All Weapons and Weapon Parts.
- Touch Not a Cat but a Glove (50 points): You need to shoot all Maneki Neko cats in the game.
- Hate Monger (10 points): You need to customize a weapon to high aggro.
- The Optimist (5 points): You need to make a positive coop morality choice.
- The Pessimist (5 points): You need to make a negative coop morality choice.
- Humanist (30 points): You need to save every hostage.
Additionally there are sixteen secret achievements.
- Rock, Paper, Scissors (5 points): Beat your partner at rock, paper, scissors three times in a row.
- Fancy Meeting You Here (5 points): Versus: Invite a friend before joining a lobby to play a public match.
- Job Seeker (10 points): Versus: In public matches, kill a player with the primary or secondary weapon from every weapon kit.
- DIY PMC (10 points): Versus: Create a custom facemask online (www.armyoftwo.com) and wear it in a public match.
- Death Dealer (10 points): Versus: Kill 10 players with headshots on a single map in a public match.
- Power Couple (15 points): Versus: Earn the highest partnership score in a Co-op Deathmatch, Control or Warzone public match.
- Future Visions (30 points): Unlock all Potential Futures.
- All Guns Blazing (30 points): Versus: Kill a player with every weapon, including special weapons, in public matches.
- Bound For Life (30 points): Versus: In a public match, survive an Extraction map without suffering a single death on your team.
- Survival of the Fittest (50 points): Versus: Complete all 16 rounds of an Extraction game in a public match.
- Big Game Hunting (5 points): Versus: Kill both members of a single partnership during a public match.
- Fresh Meat (5 points): Versus: Revive your partner and perform a partner reload during the same public match.
- Scavenger (15 points): Build a gun using 3 homebrew parts.
- Heartless (20 points): Make only negative choices.
- Purist (20 points): Make only positive choices.
- King of the Hill (30 points): Versus: Win a public match on every map in Co-op Deathmatch, Control and Warzone.
Start with fully upgraded weapons
Start a new game. Use the starting given money to upgrade your weapons or buy new ones. Continue the game until the reaching the cinematic with the moral choice. Select the moral choice, then return to the main menu during the cinematic with the explosions. Select Campaign mode then choose the one that was just played. Select "New". You will have all the previously bought weapons, upgrades and money from the previous mission. However you can upgrade your weapons again. Repeat the procedure to fully upgrade or purchase all the starting weapons.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs