Army Of Two (Xbox 360)
All primary weapons
Successfully complete the game under the Recruit or Contractor difficulty setting to unlock the primary weapons (assault rifles, shotguns, etc.).
All secondary weaponsSuccessfully complete the game under the Professional difficulty setting.
All basic weapons
Successfully complete the game under the Professional difficulty setting.
All other weapons
Successfully complete the game under the Operative difficulty setting.
Successfully complete the game under the Recruit or Contractor difficulty setting.
Intel briefcase locations
You will get money for picking up a briefcase. Each briefcase can only be collected once and will disappear in future playthroughs. Pause game play and select the "Objective" option to check many briefcases you have collected for the current level. Note: You do not have to collect all briefcase in your first playthrough. You can find missed briefcases during subsequent playthroughs.
- Look behind the first M-11 missile you find to find a small path going uphill nearby. Follow it to reach the briefcase.
- Kill the first heavy armor guard you encounter. After the intermission sequence, search the nearby platform area. The briefcase is on top of a short set of stairs at the back end of the platform.
- In the area next to Brian Hick's cell.
- Just before climbing up the ladder to take out Ali Youseff's helicopter, get the briefcase at the bottom of the ladder.
- Call in the air-strike on a nearby bunker, then search for a large tent near the dividing wall. The briefcase is against the wall near the tent.
- Just before meeting Ali Youseff you will see metal platforms with armed guards. Kill all of the guards then climb up the steps to the platform's second level. Climb another ladder to the third level to find the briefcase.
- Aircraft Carrier
- Land on the ship's main deck and run to the right of the control tower to find the briefcase.
- When you enter the hangar to use one of the parked planes to blow through a door, look behind some missiles to find the briefcase.
- After setting the missiles to blow up the ship in the final hangar, search until you find a makeshift basketball court. The briefcase is behind the far basket.
- Go to the dam, then move towards the first control tower. Across the dam is another control tower with the briefcase.
- Go to the village and co-op snipe some enemies. Follow the rightmost path. Enter the first house you can explore and search the second floor for the briefcase.
- Go to the factory, but do not enter. Search behind the factory to find the briefcase.
- Open the gates to the luggage area then go to the control room. Search the smaller office near the control room to find the briefcase.
- Go to the third floor of the SSC Tower. Instead of operating the lift, run to the far end of the third floor to find the briefcase.
Defeating fully-armored enemies
Throw a grenade in front of your enemy to knock him down. Before he gets back up, either shoot him until he is dead or have the grenade launcher as your frontmount and use one of them to take him out. Depending on the area you are out will change the difficulty of doing this. Remember to use the aggro system to your advantage.
China: Easy money
- Start the China mission and complete the first objective for $30,000. After you have successfully completed the objective, quit and reload the mission for another $30,000. You may have to walk back down the mountain for the money to be given to you. This can be redone as many times as desired.
- At China, take out the bridge for some money, then proceed through the level until reaching the part where you must fill the water lock. Use the first switch, drive the air boat into the lock, climb up the ladder, use the second switch, then when you try to cross the bridge, look up and destroy the chopper. Repeat the process as many times as desired.
China: Shooting down the first Chinook
One of the secondary objectives is to shoot down the Chinook at the lock. Simply hit it with a Stinger missile a few times.
Getting past the dual missile site
When the door opens kill the first set of enemies, then go to the bottom of the missile on the right and set the charge.
After skipping a ladder and jumping too far above the ground, press [Roll] to take no damage.
Run up to an enemy and press [Shoot] when close. Try to make sure you are actually aimed on them while approaching your target, or tapping [Shoot] to get in the first hit. If you press [Shoot] too soon you will stop and shoot them. You will do varying melee attacks depending on your level of aggro.
Either allow your partner get full aggro, then let him keep getting aggro until the Overkill option appears; or have your own character get full aggro and keep attacking until you get that option.
Recommended Professional difficulty weapons
Use a fully upgraded AK-47, PMK, or Felin 2-c. You can also try the shotgun in the second weapons group in the primary weapons dealer fully upgraded it for one shot kills and taking out the heavy armor enemies, or a fully upgraded AUG with front mount.
If you want to play as Rios and are stuck as Salem or vice versa, use the following steps to play as the other character. Start the game with a previously saved game available. Select Campaign mode. Select single player, then a new campaign. Select the character you want to play as. Exit and do not start the new campaign. Then, select either "Continue from Checkpoint" or "Select Mission".
Metal Gear Solid reference
The MSG-90 sniper rifle has a barrel type named "MGS Sniper-Wulf", which is a reference to the Sniper Wolf Boss in Metal Gear Solid.
Easy "Kill ...enemies" achievements or trophies
- Play the final mission and get to the part where you must go through the luggage area. This is where the Chinese man tells you to kill Phillip Clyde and his bodyguards. In the back are windows where the enemies will continually respawn. Get under good cover and it will be easy to get a lot of kills.
- Play the aircraft mission, where you start on the deck with between 25 and 50 enemies, plus those you can kill in the back-to-back sequence and the sniper rifle kills as you parachute down.
Army Of Darkness reference
The "This Is My Boomstick" achievement is a reference to a quote said by "Ash" in the movie Army Of Darkness.
The Fifth Element reference
The "Big Boom! Big Bada Boom!" achievement is a reference to the film The Fifth Element.
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty reference
The "Fission Mailed" achievement is a reference to Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty. When playing the final mission in Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty with Raiden, there will be a fake game over screen with the words "Fission Mailed", instead of Mission Failed.
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
- Elite PMC (50 points): Complete all missions as a Professional.
- My Virtual Friend (35 points): Complete all missions with the Partner AI.
- Say Hello to my Little Friends (45 points): Purchase the MP7, M134, DAO-X Protecta, MGL MK-X, and the M107 Light Fifty.
- Man of Many Masks (50 points): Purchase every mask variant.
- If I Were a Rich Man (40 points): Earn one million dollars in total over the course of campaign mode.
- Fear is The Mind Killer (45 points): Spend 1 minute straight at full Aggro.
- Starting a Riot (30 points): Kill 50 enemies total in Co-op Riot Shield.
- Two Eyes are Better Than One (35 points): Kill 5 enemies total using Co-op Snipe.
- Seven-six-two Millimeter (20 points): Kill 250 enemies total using Assault Rifles.
- This is my Boom Stick! (20 points): Kill 250 enemies total using Shotguns.
- Spray and Pray (20 points): Kill 250 enemies total using Machine Guns.
- Dead Man's Hand (20 points): Kill 150 enemies total using Handguns.
- Alright, Who Wants Some? (20 points): Kill 250 enemies total using SMGs.
- One Shot. One Kill. (20 points): Kill 100 enemies total using Sniper Rifles.
- Big Boom! Big Bada Boom! (20 points): Kill 25 enemies total using RPGs.
- Flip You. Flip You For Real (20 points): Kill 50 enemies total using the Melee Attack.
- Fission Mailed (20 points): Kill 25 Martyrs by shooting the Bomb Packs on their chests.
- If It Bleeds, We Can Kill It (30 points): Kill 25 Heavy Armor enemies.
- Field Medic (30 points): Drag and heal your partner 25 times.
- Boots on the Ground (10 points): Finish playing a versus ranked match.
- The Devil's in the Details (20 points): Complete 20 minor objectives in a ranked match.
- Surviving The Game (25 points): Complete a ranked match without ever needing to be revived.
- Retirement Savings Plan (40 points): Earn one billion dollars in total in ranked matches.
- Out of Debt (15 points): Heal your partner for the first time. Training does not count.
- One Gun is Enough (35 points): Win a ranked match without purchasing any additional weapons.
- Beast with Two Fronts (20 points): Kill 50 enemies total in Back-to-Back.
- Running Man (30 points): Kill 75 enemies while in the stealth mode of Overkill.
- L'Abattoir (30 points): Kill 100 enemies while in the power mode of Overkill.
- Weapon Specialist (15 points): Purchase 3 weapons.
- Stonewall (30 points): Kill 30 enemies using the Riot Shield melee attack
- My Kind of Case! (40 points): Collect all of the information cases in the entire game.
Additionally there are six secret achievements.
- Mission 1 Complete (30 points): Completed Mission 1 as Contractor or higher.
- Mission 2 Complete (30 points): Completed Mission 2 as Contractor or higher.
- Mission 3 Complete (15 points): Completed Mission 3 as Contractor or higher.
- Mission 4 Complete (15 points): Completed Mission 4 as Contractor or higher.
- Mission 5 Complete (15 points): Completed Mission 5 as Contractor or higher.
- Mission 6 Complete (15 points): Completed Mission 6 as Contractor or higher.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs