Assassin's Creed 3 (Xbox 360)
After Sequence 6, go to the Davenport Homestead. When facing the front door, walk around the right side of the manor then hide around the corner at the back. Whistle and wait for a turkey to appear. Approach it and press Up(2), Down(2), Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A to feed it. The turkey will wear an Assassin's hood and begin following Connor.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding costume.
- Achilles' Original outfit (at manor): Complete all Achilles' Homestead missions and interactive conversations.
- Altair's robes (at manor): Have 100% Sync on all story based missions.
- Assassin's robes: Proceed through the storyline (Sequence 5).
- Baltimore outfit (at shops): Start Sequence 09.
- Boston outfit (at shops): Start Sequence 06.
- Captain Kidd's outfit (at manor): Collect all 24 Peg Leg Trinkets, 4 Map Shards, and solve the riddle on Oak Island.
- Charleston outfit (at shops): Start Sequence 06.
- Ezio outfit (at manor): Purchase for 30 points in U-Play store.
- Jamestown outfit (at shops): Start Sequence 06.
- Kanienkeha:ka outfit (at manor): Collect all Feathers.
- New York outfit (at shops): Start Sequence 09.
- Philadelphia outfit(at shops): Start Sequence 09.
- Prisoners outfit: Proceed through the storyline (Sequence 8).
Shard of Eden
Complete all five Captain Kidd missions.
Successfully complete the main storyline, then collect the indicated Pivot to unlock the corresponding Animus Hack at the "Options" menu.
- Infinite Ammo: Epsilon Pivot.
- Killing Spree: Theta Pivot. This hack allows you to assassinate enemies during open combat.
- Made of Steel: Iota Pivot. This hack allows unlimited health.
- Ninja: Lambda Pivot. This hack disables guard detection and investigation.
- Recruit: Omicron Pivot. This hack allows unlimited Recruit Tokens.
- Season Changer: Tau Pivot. This hack allows you to toggle summer and winter.
- Semi-Automatic: Kappa Pivot. This hack disables reload times.
- Sun and Moon: Eta Pivot. This hack allows you to toggle day and night.
- Thunder Kill: Upsilon Pivot. This hack causes a lightning strike when you make a kill.
- Weather Man: Sigma Pivot. This hack allows you to change the weather.
To change equipment (for example, to use a new sword), enter the "Equipment" screen at a shop. You can now switch items. Note: Some items, such as certain outfits, can be switched in the basement of the homestead manor.
Xbox 360 As young Connor/Ratohnhake:ton, Hold [Run] and lightly press the Left Analog-stick in the direction you wish to move. Instead of running, Connor/Ratohnhake:ton should skip.
Use the following trick to go from notorious (wanted) to incognito (not wanted) without paying a bribe to the crier or the printer, and without tearing down any posters. Once you are anonymous (unseen by the enemy) you can use "fast travel" and when you do so, you will become incognito.
Saving time with Nathem
During the first two or three sequences where you play as Natham, do not spend any time acquiring any amount of money or weapons. You will lose them all after you switch over to Conner.
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
- Rude Awakening (10 points): Re-Enter the Animus.
- No Good Deed Goes Unpunished (20 points): Open the Temple Door and learn Desmond's fate.
- Mystery Guest (20 points): Complete Sequence 1 & 2.
- How D'ya Like Them Apples (20 points): Complete Sequence 3.
- Heroes are Born (20 points): Complete Sequence 4.
- The Day the Templars Cried (20 points): Complete Sequence 5.
- Tea is for Englishmen (20 points): Complete Sequence 6.
- The Whites of Their Eyes (20 points): Complete Sequence 7.
- Caged Wolf (20 points): Complete Sequence 8.
- Two if by Sea (20 points): Complete Sequence 9.
- Grim Expectations (20 points): Complete Sequence 10.
- Difficult End (20 points): Complete Sequence 11.
- The Sum of Truth (50 points): Complete Sequence 12.
- Perfectionist (50 points): Complete 100% of all main mission constraints.
- An Extraordinary Man (10 points): Complete the Encyclopedia of the Common Man.
- Patent Not Pending (10 points): Craft one of Franklin's inventions to decorate your Manor.
- House Party (10 points): Recruit any of the Artisans and see them settled on the Homestead.
- A Complete Set (20 points): See all the optional characters settled at the Homestead.
- Original Gamer (20 points): Win a game of Fanorona, Morris and Bowls on the Homestead. (Video)
- Bring Down the House (20 points): Explore Fort Wolcott.
- Kidd Gloves (30 points): Uncover the mystery of Oak Island.
- All Washed Up (40 points): Complete all Naval Missions aboard the Aquila.
- Entrepreneur, not Pirate! (20 points): Complete all 12 Privateer Contracts.
- Tumblehome (10 points): Upgrade the Aquila.
- By Invitation Only (20 points): Be invited to join a Club.
- In Good Standing (30 points): Complete all challenges for any of the Clubs.
- Man of the People (20 points): Liberate all districts in Boston OR New York.
- Monopoly Man (10 points): Send a convoy to Boston, New York and the Frontier.
- Blowing in the Wind (20 points): Retrieve every page for one of Ben Franklin's Almanacs.
- Completionist (50 points): Complete ALL progress tracker grid entries.
- Multitasking (20 points): Complete 50% of the Progress Tracker entries.
- Spit Roast (20 points): Perform a double assassination using a musket. (Video)
- Circus Act (10 points): Kill 15 guards with a single cannon shot.
- Predator (10 points): Hang 5 enemies by using rope darts. (Video)
- Prince of Thieves (10 points): Loot a convoy without killing any of its guards. (Video)
- Whit's fur ye'll no go by ye! (10 points): Block a firing line 5 times by using a human shield.
- Jager Bomb (20 points): After becoming fully Notorious, kill 10 Jagers before losing your notoriety. (Video)
- Magna cum Laude (20 points): Have a Trainee reach the Assassin Rank.
- Coureur des Bois (10 points): Exchange undamaged pelts at all different general stores.
- Eye Witness (10 points): Witness a predator killing an enemy.
- Fin (30 points): Complete each of the epilogue missions unlocked after the credits roll.
- Abstergo Entertainment (10 points): Reach level 20 in the multiplayer mode.
- Hunter/Killer (20 points): Reach sequence 10 in a map on Wolfpack multiplayer mode.
- Winning Team (20 points): Be on the winning team at the end of a multiplayer game session.
- Personalized (10 points): Customize your multiplayer Profile and Character.
- The Truth Will Out (20 points): Unlock a hacked version of one of the Abstergo videos in the story quest.
Additionally there are four secret achievements.
- Daddy Dearest (20 points): Complete Present - Stadium.
- Criss Cross (20 points): Complete Present - Skyscraper.
- The End is Nigh (20 points): Complete Present - Abstergo.
- Head in the Cloud (20 points): Find all pivots and sync the Animus to the Cloud.
During the mission where you attempt save the man who is trapped in the rapids and held by a log, try to save him just as he is about to go over the waterfall, and as close to the death zone of the falls as possible. When you dive, aim directly for him. If done correctly, the screen will be distorted (even during the intermission sequences). It will look much in the same manner of when Charles Lee's friend hits Conner over the head and he just wakes up. The screen will remain like this until you are able to pause the game.
Carry three pistols at once
After acquiring and crafting the recipes for the Dual Holsters and the Royal Pistol at the Davenport Homestead, and acquiring the Pittcairn Pistols, go to the armory in the Davenport Homestead. It is located around the corner in the secret basement area. Approach the rack with the pistols and press B to examine all of them. First, equip the Royal Pistol, then move the Analog-stick over and equip the Pittcairn pistols. The Royal Pistol will reappear they on rack, but it is still on you. Then, Fast Travel to get the third pistol to appear. At first it will seem that only the Pittcairn pistols are equipped, however there is a third pistol that appears after you Fast Travel. Note: The Pittcairn pistols reload simultaneously.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs