Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice Of Arland
This game is titled Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice Of Arland in North America, Europe, and Australia, and Meruru no Atelier: Arland no Renkinjutsushi 3 in Japan.
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation3 trophy rewards.
nviia pgom lwebirtt
- All Trophies Earned (Platinum): Obtain all trophies.
Additionally there are thirty five secret trophies.
- One Normal Day (Bronze): Let Keina help you change at the workshop.
- Stars Never Change (Bronze): Gaze at a starry night sky with Keina and reminisce about the past.
- Brothers Together (Bronze): Witness Lias bask in the glow of Rufus's approval.
- Atelier Totori (Current) (Bronze): Hear the stories of Miss Totori and her friends.
- Pie Shop Opens (Bronze): Construct a Pie Shop and visit with Rorona.
- Look into the Past (Bronze): Glimpse Gio lost in thought at the fort.
- Certain Sisters (Bronze): Take a peek at Filly and Esty's intimate sisterhood.
- Resemblance (Bronze): Find Rufus and Sterk getting along at the tavern.
- End of the Duel (Bronze): Encounter a master-pupil showdown between Sterk and Gino.
- Friendship, Love (Bronze): Help Totori and Mimi get along.
- Drunkard Legend EX (Bronze): Suffer the indignity of a drunk's advances at the tavern.
- Rorona Introduction (Bronze): Watch as a legendary alchemist and her troupe visit the workshop.
- Masked Man Reappears (Bronze): Run into Arland's manly masked crusader.
- Secret Tea Party (Bronze): Stumble upon Rufus's solitary tea time.
- Waterside Encounter (Bronze): Discover Hanna as she bathes.
- How Do I Look..? (Bronze): Force Keina to wear some princessly clothes.
- Girl's Bath (Bronze): Visit the hot spring with a group of all girls.
- Admission Ceremony (Bronze): Reach the initial goal and help Arls merge with Arland.
- Ominous Box (Bronze): Battle the coffin-bound monster in the mine and emerge victorious.
- One from the Sky (Bronze): Ascend to the ancient city and cast down the ruler of the sky.
- God of the Forest (Bronze): Put the energetic spirit of the tree into an eternal slumber.
- Presence of the Flame (Bronze): Subdue the Volcano Incarnate.
- Changing the Past (Bronze): Bring closure to the tragedy of Arls.
- Closer to God (Bronze): Stare into the abyss and win out against the evil goddess.
- Castle Life (Silver): Return to your boring life in the castle.
- A Rich Nation (Silver): Make Arls rich, developing it into an agricultural powerhouse.
- Now, Go Bravely (Silver): Arm Arls to the teeth and take command of it all.
- Finally, As Planned (Silver): Make friends with the forever-14 Rorolina Frixell.
- Boy's Bath (Silver): Transform Arls into a grand vacation paradise.
- Topsy-Turvy (Gold): Take Arls's population to the limit and turn it into a superpower.
- Strongest Princess (Gold): Become a hero and the land's strongest princess.
- Witch's Tea Party (Gold): Master alchemy and together become feared as the Four Witches.
- Miss Popular (Gold): Gain popularity with everyone.
- Alchemist! (Gold): Become an alchemist of Arland and open Atelier Meruru.
- Meruru Statue Complete! (Gold): Construct a statue of Meruru to mark your achievements.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs