Avernum: Escape From The Pit (PC)
Add to this page!
Press [Ctrl] + D during game play then enter one of the following codes to activate the corresponding cheat function.
|Return to Fort Avernum||backtostart|
|All characters no longer appear on automap||dontshowmeall|
|All areas forget most of your crimes||forgiveme|
|Display frame rate||fps|
|Main character gets cake||giveasnack|
|Recharge spell energy||iamdrained|
|Learn info from the dragon Athron if already dead||ikilledathron|
|Each characters gets multiple blessings||leetbuffz|
|Heals and cures your group||ouchouchouch|
|Cures characters suffering from mental effects; removes death curse||owmybrains|
| Return all boats to starting positions;|
boats previously purchased will no longer be your property
|All characters appear on automap||showmeall|
Complete the following tasks to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", then search for the "Avernum: Escape From The Pit (PC)" game hub. Select the "View Stats" dropdown, then the option for your username's achievements.
tmich tlbtva t, irw
- Accessory Restored: The mayor of Formello lost something of great value. Recover it.
- Acolyte: Acolyte
- Acolyte: Slay 100 foes.
- Arch-Mage: Learn 18 mage spells at level 3.
- Captain of Avernum: Complete all three game-winning quests in Avernum and never set the difficulty below Hard.
- Cleric: Learn 6 priest spells at level 3.
- Commander of Avernum: Complete all three game-winning quests in Avernum and never set the difficulty below Torment.
- Crime and Atonement: Get a dread curse. Then cure it.
- Dragonslayer!: Avernum has five dragons. See if you can whittle that down a bit.
- Far Caves of Avernum: Discover 50 locations of interest.
- Freedom For Avernum!: Discover a route back to the surface world. There must be one somewhere.
- Gremlin's Gold: Steal the treasure from Gremlin's Gold.
- Halls Of Power: Enter the Castle at last.
- Herbal Adept: Have ten potions made.
- Herbal Master: Have fifty potions made.
- High Priest: Learn 18 priest spells at level 3.
- I Can Fly!: Find something that lets you fly.
- Lost Bahssikava: Find the secret at the bottom of Lost Bahssikava.
- Proper Infrastructure: Purge a nefarious infiltrator from Silvar's sewers.
- Reached Civilization: Escape the tunnels under Fort Avernum.
- Road To Rebellion: Join the Scimitar.
- Roads of Avernum: Discover 10 locations of interest.
- Safety For Avernum!: Destroy the demon Grah-Hoth, making Avernum safe from his menace at last.
- Scourge of the Underworld: Slay 1000 foes.
- Shovel Adept: Dig up 5 caches.
- Shovel Master: Dig up 40 caches.
- Slay 100 foes.: Slay 100 foes.
- Student of Magery: Learn a mage spell at level 3.
- The Blade Reforged: Reform a legendary blade from Avernum's past.
- The Great Foe Falls: Sss-Thsss will trouble Avernum no longer.
- The Tower Is Safe Forever: Purge a certain powerful demon from the Tower of Magi. Phew. Hope they stay out of trouble in the future.
- Valuable Ally: Meet the Archmage Erika.
- Vengeance For Avernum!: Deliver harsh vengeance to the cruel tyrant who sent the Avernites into the underworld.
- Ward of Avernum: Complete all three game-winning quests in Avernum and never set the difficulty below Normal.
- What's That Thing?: Open a secret door.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs