Avernum: Escape From The Pit (PC)
Add to this page!
Press [Ctrl] + D during game play then enter one of the following codes to activate the corresponding cheat function.
|Return to Fort Avernum||backtostart|
|All characters no longer appear on automap||dontshowmeall|
|All areas forget most of your crimes||forgiveme|
|Display frame rate||fps|
|Main character gets cake||giveasnack|
|Recharge spell energy||iamdrained|
|Learn info from the dragon Athron if already dead||ikilledathron|
|Each characters gets multiple blessings||leetbuffz|
|Heals and cures your group||ouchouchouch|
|Cures characters suffering from mental effects; removes death curse||owmybrains|
| Return all boats to starting positions;|
boats previously purchased will no longer be your property
|All characters appear on automap||showmeall|
Follow the indicated steps to earn the corresponding Steam achievement. To view your achievement progress and stats, open the Steam client, select "Community", then search for the game hub for "Avernum: Escape From The Pit (PC)". Click the "View Stats" option in the drop down list, then select the option that displays the achievements for your account.
amvwnswt aswrwtp o, h lntm
- Accessory Restored: The mayor of Formello lost something of great value. Recover it.
- Acolyte: Acolyte
- Acolyte: Slay 100 foes.
- Arch-Mage: Learn 18 mage spells at level 3.
- Captain of Avernum: Complete all three game-winning quests in Avernum and never set the difficulty below Hard.
- Cleric: Learn 6 priest spells at level 3.
- Commander of Avernum: Complete all three game-winning quests in Avernum and never set the difficulty below Torment.
- Crime and Atonement: Get a dread curse. Then cure it.
- Dragonslayer!: Avernum has five dragons. See if you can whittle that down a bit.
- Far Caves of Avernum: Discover 50 locations of interest.
- Freedom For Avernum!: Discover a route back to the surface world. There must be one somewhere.
- Gremlin's Gold: Steal the treasure from Gremlin's Gold.
- Halls Of Power: Enter the Castle at last.
- Herbal Adept: Have ten potions made.
- Herbal Master: Have fifty potions made.
- High Priest: Learn 18 priest spells at level 3.
- I Can Fly!: Find something that lets you fly.
- Lost Bahssikava: Find the secret at the bottom of Lost Bahssikava.
- Proper Infrastructure: Purge a nefarious infiltrator from Silvar's sewers.
- Reached Civilization: Escape the tunnels under Fort Avernum.
- Road To Rebellion: Join the Scimitar.
- Roads of Avernum: Discover 10 locations of interest.
- Safety For Avernum!: Destroy the demon Grah-Hoth, making Avernum safe from his menace at last.
- Scourge of the Underworld: Slay 1000 foes.
- Shovel Adept: Dig up 5 caches.
- Shovel Master: Dig up 40 caches.
- Slay 100 foes.: Slay 100 foes.
- Student of Magery: Learn a mage spell at level 3.
- The Blade Reforged: Reform a legendary blade from Avernum's past.
- The Great Foe Falls: Sss-Thsss will trouble Avernum no longer.
- The Tower Is Safe Forever: Purge a certain powerful demon from the Tower of Magi. Phew. Hope they stay out of trouble in the future.
- Valuable Ally: Meet the Archmage Erika.
- Vengeance For Avernum!: Deliver harsh vengeance to the cruel tyrant who sent the Avernites into the underworld.
- Ward of Avernum: Complete all three game-winning quests in Avernum and never set the difficulty below Normal.
- What's That Thing?: Open a secret door.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs