Add to this page!
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding skin.
- Creeper Clunk: Kill a player wearing the Creeper Clunk skin.
- Cyber Coco: Requires post Kickstarter "Bronze CoCo" pledge of $50.
- Ghost Leon: Requires post Kickstarter "Bronze Leon" pledge of $50.
- Honeydew Skølldir: Select Practice mode, choose "Skølldir", select the Honeydew icon then submit your email address for the code.
- Necro Voltar: Have a saved game file from Swords And Soldiers.
Easy "Rings for the sky" and "Swimming in coins 3" achievements or trophies
You can level up quickly while playing against bots. Set up a bot match, and have the bots be in the lower difficulty setting. Select any desired map. Play as Raelynn because she can earn large amounts of Solar in a short amount of time. You must do well in the first drop to get a nice amount of Solar. Then, go to the shop and purchase Snipe, Solar Tree and Monkey Hand (which gives you 50 Solar after killing an enemy). During game play, try to kill snipe and let the bots do all the heavy lifting. When you save 120 Solar, return to the base to purchase Flashy Glasses, which allows you to gain 3 Solar for every target you hit with Snipe. After resuming game play, try to use Snipe as much as possible. Future purchases should be focused on maxing out the other Snipe items. Spend 290 Solar to reduce the cooldown on Snipe by three seconds and spend 600 Solar to increase the damage of Snipe by 30, allowing you to get more kill steals. Follow that by saving 590 Solar for maxing the Protoblaster, then spend 335 Solar for Denny's Boots and the Med-i'-can. At this point you should be at least level 21 with enemy bots only at level 5 max.
- To level up quickly for "Rings for the sky", make your main focus to push a single lane and destroy the turrets so you can win quickly. Destroying enemy Awesomenauts should be secondary. The faster you win, the better your time bonus for experience will be.
- For "Swimming in coins 3", make your main focus to kill enemies instead of pushing lanes.
Easy "Creeper virus" achievement
- Kill another player who is using the creeper-skin on clunk.
- Get blown up by the creeper skin of clunk.
Easy "Slimer's evil twin 3" achievement or trophy
The Solar Boss appears on "Ribbit IV", the first map available when you are level 1. It can respawn after 120 seconds and drops 30 Solars and full replenish life upon killing. It has an "acid spit" attack that does 10 points of damage per spit, multiplied by five times for each attack. It can kill you very quickly if you cannot move fast enough to avoid it. Use Sheriff Lonestar or another fast mobile character. Throw dynamite on the Solar Boss, then repeatedly jump over his head to avoid the acid spit while shooting him whenever possible. It is recommended that you set up a custom game against low AI bots or with a friend.
sgab ynuy yaprguhp
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation3 trophy rewards.
- Yoooo JOE! (Bronze): Win an online game session.
- Master of the Universe! (Gold): Reach max level.
- Wings of Silver (Bronze): Collect 35 Solar on a drop-pod drop.
- Silmer's evil twin (Bronze): Kill the Solar boss in an online game session.
- Awesomenauts, roll out! (Bronze): Unlock 3 characters.
- Thunder, thunder, thunder! (Silver): Get a killing spree.
- In pole position (Silver): Make the most kills of both teams in an online game session.
- Party at Sky Vault (Silver): Win a game session with 2 friends splitscreen.
- Let our powers combine! (Silver): Play a game session with friends invited through the game session setup.
- Bionic family (Bronze): Win game sessions with six different characters.
- T-U-R-R-E-T powah! (Bronze): Destroy 25 turrets.
- Hawk, wolf, puma and bear (Bronze): Kill 1000 droids/creeps.