Back To The Future: The Game (PlayStation3)
Add to this page!
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation3 trophy rewards.
- Platinum Trophy (Platinum): Earn all trophies in: 'Back to the Future: The Game'.
- A Bicycle Built for Two (Silver): Rescued Doc from Kid Tannen.
- Back In Time (Silver): Traveled back in time to rescue Doc.
- Grandpa Got Served (Bronze): Delivered the subpoeana to Arthur McFly.
- Junior Bootlegger Badge (Bronze): Managed to get 190-proof alcohol delivered to Emmett's.
- Jailbreak! (Bronze): Acquired Emmett's Rocket Drill.
- Doc's Legacy (Bronze): Got Doc's Notebook back from Biff.
- Hello, Young Friend (Bronze): Talked Emmett into completing the Rocket Drill.
- A Plausible Explanation (Bronze): Discovered the origin of the 'new' DeLorean.
- Fuelamaster (Bronze): Flawlessly mixed up a batch of Emmett's Rocket Fuel.
- Fate In Flux (Bronze): Heard about the curious fate of Marshall Strickland.
- Hi Bob! (Bronze): Namechecked 'Back to the Future' creators.
- Deja Marty (Bronze): Perfectly repeated dialog while repeating Doc's temporal experiment.
- Kid Restraint (Silver): Defeat Kid Tannen.
- Escape Artist (Bronze): Find a hidden passageway.
- Police Blotter (Bronze): Dry a cop out.
- Moll Mender (Bronze): Get a gangster's girl to do the right thing.
- Tannen Tamer (Bronze): Defeat the Tannen Brothers in six jumps.
- A Minimum of Panic (Bronze): Rescue Arthur with minimal fuss.
- Art Lover (Bronze): Track down a missing accountant.
- Tuned Out (Bronze): Enjoy a full set from Hill Valley's leading songstress.
- Door Prize (Bronze): Break the password code without cheating.
- Chucklehead (Bronze): Find 'Chuckles Lenart'.
- Demystifier (Bronze): Get a full explanation of your situation.
- Final Solution (Silver): Layout Biff and escape the speakeasy.
- Hope You're Insured (Bronze): Use the DeLorean parts to enter Hill Valley.
- Intervention (Bronze): Got caught with Lorraine's booze.
- Seven Minutes in Heaven (Bronze): Got caught making out with Jennifer.
- All Good Dogs Go To Utah (Bronze): Got caught with Einstein.
- Into the Garbage Chute, McFly-boy (Bronze): Jumped into the Decycling Bin.
- Hill Valley Tourist (Bronze): Listen to all tourist audio guides in Hill Valley.
- One Bad Apple (Bronze): Collect every Demerit in the game.
- Marty and the Pinheads (Bronze): Use the spray can to paint Marty's band name in the alley.
- Hidden Treasure (Bronze): Examine every container of contraband in the speakeasy.
- Ruin it for Everyone (Bronze): Coax Edna out of the courthouse with the buzzer.
- To the Expo! (Silver): Marty and Emmett head to the Expo.
- Your Own Personal Frankenstein (Silver): Gave Emmett his Epiphany.
- Breaking Up is Hard to Do (Bronze): Broke up Emmett and Edna.
- Free Citizen Brown! (Bronze): Rescued Citizen Brown from the Citizen Plus program.
- The Power of Love? (Bronze): Escaped from Marty's cell.
- Let Them Eat, Um, Cake (Bronze): Offered algae cakes to everyone.
- Edna Was Right! (Bronze): Revealed the Hill Valley hooliganism rate.
- The Other Woman (Bronze): Got Trixie ready to make Edna jealous.
- Like a Not-So-Fine Wine (Bronze): Messed with Emmett's cleanser.
- A Not-So-Beautiful Mind (Bronze): Crafted a mind map of Emmett that reveals him to be a 'Degenerate Criminal.'
- An Uncomfortable Truth (Bronze): Emmett is prophetically honest about his marriage prospects.
- Timely Traveller (Bronze): Take the fewest possible trips to Emmett's lab.
- There's a Moose? (Bronze): Get a good look at Trixie's postcard.
- The Future isn't Written (Gold): Returned home.
- Emmett Finds His Muse (Bronze): Emmett completes his spectacular failure at the Expo.
- Crackpot Mended (Bronze): Restored Edna's memory.
- Raising the Bar (Bronze): Prevented the Great Hill Valley Fire.
- Green Gobblin' (Bronze): Treated Desert Edna to an algae cake.
- A Prickly Pair (Bronze): Had a conversation with a cactus.
- No Backups (Bronze): Complete the glass house maze without going back up the stairs.
- False Impressions (Bronze): Impersonated three people over the phone.
- Get it on Tape (Bronze): Recorded everyone at the Expo.
- Full Fair (Bronze): Get your money's worth at the Expo.
- Two-Up (Bronze): Solve the saloon puzzle with no more than two trips to the second floor.
- Moonwalker (Bronze): Busted a move, 80's style.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs