Back To The Future: The Game - Episode 5 (PlayStation3)
Add to this page!
Cheat Codes, Unlockables, Hints, Glitches
Help our other visitors by submitting new information for Back To The Future: The Game - Episode 5 (PlayStation3).
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation3 trophy rewards.
- A Prickly Pair (Bronze): Had a conversation with a cactus.
- Crackpot Mended (Silver): Restored Edna's memory.
- Emmett Finds His Muse (Silver): Emmett completes his spectacular failure the Expo.
- False Impressions (Bronze): Impersonated three people over the phone.
- Full Fair (Bronze): Get your money's worth at the Expo.
- Get it on Tape (Bronze): Recorded everyone at the Expo.
- Green Gobblin' (Bronze): Treated Desert Edna to an algae cake.
- Moonwalker (Bronze): Busted a move, 80's style.
- No Backups (Bronze): Complete the glass house maze without going back up the stairs.
- Raising the Bar (Silver): Prevented the Great Hill Valley Fire.
- The Future isn't Writtten (Gold): Returned home.
- Two-Up (Bronze): Defuse the standoff while climbing to the second floor no more than two times.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs