Back To The Future: The Game - Episode 5 (PlayStation3)
Add to this page!
Cheat Codes, Unlockables, Hints, Glitches
We're still looking for more cheats, codes, and hints to add. You can help by sharing your own tips for Back To The Future: The Game - Episode 5 (PlayStation3).
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation3 trophy rewards.
- A Prickly Pair (Bronze): Had a conversation with a cactus.
- Crackpot Mended (Silver): Restored Edna's memory.
- Emmett Finds His Muse (Silver): Emmett completes his spectacular failure the Expo.
- False Impressions (Bronze): Impersonated three people over the phone.
- Full Fair (Bronze): Get your money's worth at the Expo.
- Get it on Tape (Bronze): Recorded everyone at the Expo.
- Green Gobblin' (Bronze): Treated Desert Edna to an algae cake.
- Moonwalker (Bronze): Busted a move, 80's style.
- No Backups (Bronze): Complete the glass house maze without going back up the stairs.
- Raising the Bar (Silver): Prevented the Great Hill Valley Fire.
- The Future isn't Writtten (Gold): Returned home.
- Two-Up (Bronze): Defuse the standoff while climbing to the second floor no more than two times.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs