Backyard Baseball (Macintosh)
Add to this page!
Play as Mr. Clanky
Enter the clubhouse and go to the trophy case. Hold
[Shift] and click on Mr. Clanky. A sound will confirm correct
code entry. You may now play as Mr. Clanky in a pick-up game.
Hit a special pitch. You will hear a sound get either
an Aluminum Power, Screaming Line Drive, Under Grounder, or Crazy
, , and
- Aluminum Power: Hit a special pitch with Power.
- Screaming Line Drive: Hit a special pitch with a Line Drive.
- Under Grounder: Hit a special pitch with a Grounder.
- Crazy Bunt: Hit a special pitch with a Bunt.
When you strikeout a batter with three pitches (three
strikes in a row), you will here a sound and get a different pitch
(Fireball, Big Freeze, Corkscrew, Spitball, etc). Note: Each special
pitch will make your juice go down.
, , and
- Fireball: Super fast ball.
- Slo-Mo: Super slow ball.
- Corkscrew: The ball keeps looping around.
- Zig-Zag: The ball zig-zags back and forth.
- Crazyball: The ball flies all over the place.
- Laughingball: The ball laughs very loud and is very hard to hit.
- Big Freeze: The ball freezes right before the batter swings.
- Elevator: The ball rises up over the bat once the batter swings.
- Spitball: The ball sticks to the bat, causing it to go foul 90% of the time.
Note: Sometimes you will get more juice instead of a special pitch.
Skip opening sequence
Press [Esc] to skip through the opening sequence.
Select the "Create your own team" option
and make a team with all colors set to pink. Choose Maria Luna
and her stats will be 10 batting, 10 running, 9 pitching, and
nonw tetsv mwrftd
English-speaking Pablo Sanchez
View his picture either at home in a season or at the
cards mode. Then, hold [Shift] and click his picture.
Hold [Shift] while clicking on the player's
card in the card book and they will tell you a secret fact.
When you are batting, put the bat where the ball is,
then hold the Left Mouse Button. If done correctly the CPU will
swing for you.
In any mode except spectator, play in Cement Gardens.
Hit a grounder into the left field alley. If it goes out of view,
it will be counted as a homerun.
When playing in the BBL championship games, get a
good pitcher (Pablo Sanchez) and pitch a slow ball, or left or
right hook in the bottom corner nearest to the batter. This will
prevent the batter from hitting a homerun (most of the time).
Good days and bad days
At the beginning of the baseball game when you are
organizing your roster, place the pointer on the player's faces
and their stats will appear. When you are looking at the stats,
sometimes it will show baseballs that have plus signs and minus
signs on them. Minus signs take away stats for that game. If the
baseballs have plus signs for that game they add stats. On the
score board players have different color backgrounds. When players
have green backgrounds, they are going to have an average day.
When the background is blue that player is going to have a bad
day. An orange background means that player is going to have a good day.
Mr. Clanky's message
Mr. Clanky's card has ASCII text next to it. It translates
to: Mr. Clanky says "Stay in school."
Strategy guides from GameFAQs