Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts And Bolts
Add to this page!
This game is titled Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts And Bolts in North America, Europe, and Australia and Banjo to Kazooie no Daibouken: Garage Daisakusen in Japan.
Collect over 75 Jiggies, then go to Spiral Mountain and defeat Grunty in the final Showdown challenge to complete the game. Reload your cleared saved game file after the ending sequence. Banjo will be wearing a Tuxedo and Kazooie will wear a neck tie.
prdalalfno cnlvnl, dfb
- Complete all five "Klungo Saves the World" levels to unlock a Gamerpic featuring Klungo.
- Collect all 131 Jiggies to unlock a Jiggy Gamerpic.
Banjo Head vehicle
Successfully complete the game to unlock the Banjo Head vehicle as a L.O.G. option.
Secret vehicle parts
Have a saved game from Banjo-Kazooie (Xbox Live) with the six colored eggs and the Ice Key. There will now be a Mumbo crate at the following seven secret locations in Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts. Each crate corresponds to one of the colored eggs.
- Beacon: Requires the green egg in Banjo-Kazooie. This crate is in the cave under LOG's game factory.
- Disco Ball: Requires the red egg in Banjo-Kazooie. This crate is beneath the Terrarium of Terror. Walk down the tunnel next to the wrench-it switch.
- Flag: Requires the Ice Key in Banjo-Kazooie. This crate is on top of Boggy's gym.
- Fluffy dice: Requires the pink egg in Banjo-Kazooie. This crate is in the boathouse under the Banjoland doors.
- Goldfish: Requires the blue egg in Banjo-Kazooie. This crate is on the castle turret that overlooks the docks.
- Googly Eyes: Requires the yellow egg in Banjo-Kazooie. This crate is on the beach below the lighthouse. Note: The horn is required to obtain it.
- Mole On A Pole: Requires the cyan egg in Banjo-Kazooie. This crate is on the rooftop south of the Jiggy Bank; access via the drain pipe near the canal.
The following is a list of crate location and what is needed to obtain them.
- No special access
- 1. Gift from LOG at start.
- 2. Behind Mumbo's Motors.
- 3. Under glass awning left of Nutty Acres Act 1 Door.
- 4. Under glass awning to the right of Nutty Acres Act 1 Door.
- 5. Left of Humba Wumba.
- 6. On the roof of Mumbo's Motors.
- 7. On top of statue in front of LOG Box 720 Plinth.
- 8. On wooden Bridge north of LOG Box 720 Plinth.
- 9. On top of LOG's video game factory.
- Requires high grip wheels
- 10. On top of broken wall near northern safe house tower.
- 11. By main gate on east side of Showdown Town.
- 12. Across broken bridge above LOG Box 720 Doors.
- 13. Hidden between rooftops in canal zone above theater section.
- 14. Roof of Pikelette's police station.
- 15. Empty containers on dock.
- 16. Empty containers on dock.
- 17. Behind Klungo's Arcade.
- 18. Roof of King Jingalings Bingo Palace.
- 19. Open safe house tower west of LOG's Factory.
- Requires floaters
- 20. Inside cave under lighthouse.
- 21. Sandbar against northern wall of city.
- 22. On the slope to the right of the Banjoland Jiggy Vend.
- 23. Top of pavilion.
- 24. Island to the right of the boathouse.
- 25. Base of the giant crane that activates the Jiggoseum.
- 26. Top of the giant crane that activates the Jiggoseum.
- 27. Top of slippery Slope next to Canal.
- 28. Top of Jiggy Bank.
- Requires spring
- 29. On high rooftop directly south of police station.
- 30. Northern end of roof above Humba's store.
- 31. Safe house tower closest to lake.
- 32. Safe house tower Below LOG's factory.
- 33. Spring up to wooden platform to right of LOG Box 720 Plinth.
- 34. On top of lighthouse.
- 35. Lowest rooftop of the Jiggosseum building.
- 36. Middle building of Jiggosseum building.
- 37. Next to red Jinjo house overlooking the docks.
- 38. Inside laser gate blocking main road to uptown.
- Requires scuba seat
- 39. Left of bottles behind Grille.
- 40. Inside alcove on outer wall.
- 41. Drive through water to come up inside castle.
- 42. On top of castle turret.
- 43. Drive through tunnel west of uptown.
- Requires laser
- 44. Gate behind Mumbo's Motors.
- 45. Gate above Banjoland Boathouse.
- 46. Gate inside castle.
- 47. Gate in water below Terrarium of Terror Plinth.
- Requires horn
- 48. On top of building north of Mumbo's Motors.
- 49. Left of LOG Box 720 Plinth.
- 50. Lower roof of house overlooking water.
- 51. Next to Terrarium of Terror Plinth.
- Stop 'N' Swop crates
- 1. On top of Boggy's Gym.
- 2. On rooftop south of Jiggy bank.
- 3. In boat house below Banjoland.
- 4. On castle turret.
- 5. Under LOG's Factory.
- 6. Beneath Terrarium of Terror Doors.
- 7. On beach below lighthouse; must use horn to remove ghost from crate.
Free Jiggy machine locations
A free Jiggy machine can be found at the following locations.
- Underneath Klungo's arcade.
- Underneath LOG'S Factory.
- On top of LOG'S Factory.
- Underneath the lighthouse.
If you are falling and are expecting death, press Start before hitting the ground. You will survive with about a quarter health. Alternately, press X before landing.
Upgrading your Showdown Town trolley
To add better parts to your trolley you must do levels (acts) with one challenge. If there is only one you will be pitted against Grunty. If you win you will receive upgrades, such as high grip tires, floaters, etc.
Easy "Farmhand Of The Year" challenge
Smash into the nut vacuuming device and put it on your cart. Take it over to the nuts to collect them easily.
Easy "Fuzz Off" achievement
Blow up a police car in Showdown Town.
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
- Pointless Collector (10 points): Take part in the L.O.G. badge collecting challenge at the start of the game in Spiral Mountain.
- Open Nuts (10 points): Place the Nutty Acres Game Globe on its plinth in Showdown Town.
- Next-Next-Gen (10 points): Place the LOGBOX 720 Game Globe on its plinth in Showdown Town.
- History Lesson (15 points): Place the Banjoland Game Globe on its plinth in Showdown Town.
- Let the Games Begin (15 points): Place the Jiggosseum Game Globe on its plinth in Showdown Town.
- Super Banjo Universe (20 points): Place the Terrarium of Terror Game Globe on its plinth in Showdown Town.
- My First Bank (10 points): Bank your first Jiggy in Showdown Town.
- Little Banker (20 points): Bank 10 Jiggies in Showdown Town.
- Big Banker (30 points): Bank 30 Jiggies in Showdown Town.
- Shower of Gold (40 points): Bank 60 Jiggies in Showdown Town.
- Jiggillionaire! (50 points): Bank 131 Jiggies in Showdown Town.
- Pimped Up (20 points): Complete the Showdown Town Trolley with Parts won from Grunty battles.
- Witch Hunt (50 points): Defeat Grunty at the end of the game.
- My First Trophy (10 points): Earn a T.T. Trophy from any challenge.
- Few Trophy Pts (20 points): Earn 10 T.T. Trophies from any challenges.
- More Trophy Pts (30 points): Earn 30 T.T. Trophies from any challenges.
- A Lot of Trophy Pts (40 points): Earn 60 T.T. Trophies from any challenges.
- Be Crateful (15 points): Find and return two crates to Mumbo's Motors.
- Blueprint Buyout (15 points): Buy a blueprint from Humba in Showdown Town.
- Roid Rage (15 points): Train Banjo once in the Showdown Town gym.
- Start to Free the Showdown Six (15 points): Free and re-house a Jinjo in Showdown Town.
- Vigilante (15 points): Lock up a Minjo in Showdown Town.
- Bingo! (20 points): Complete a line on the Bingo card at King Jingaling's Palace.
- Stop 'n' Swop (0 points): Return a Stop 'n' Swop crate to Mumbo's Motors.
- BBQ Beef (20 points): In Nutty Acres, they like their steak well done.
- Massive Damage (20 points): Aim at the 10 legs for massive damage.
- Test Your Strength (20 points): Roll up, show the whole of Banjoland how strong you are.
- Great Balls of Fire (20 points): Take a heavy ball around the Jiggosseum and get a burning sensation.
- Ultimate Combo (20 points): More like a three-hit combo in the Terrarium of Terror.
- Floater in the Pipe (20 points): Eeurgh! That's not going to help the Test-O-Track plumbing.
- Burn the Witch! (20 points): Showdown Town witch hunt.
- Head for Heights (20 points): Find the best view in Showdown Town.
- Fuzz Off! (20 points): POP goes the Weasel!
- Paint Your Wagon (10 points): Paint any part of your vehicle in Mumbo's Motors.
- Speedy of the Colossus (25 points): Build a vehicle with 200 blocks or more and go over a set speed.
- Minimalist (25 points): Build a vehicle with five blocks or less and go over a set speed.
- Whoa Nelly! (25 points): Travel in a vehicle over a set speed.
- Loose Change (20 points): Collect ALL the Showdown Town Loose Change.
- Arcade Pwner (20 points): Finish all levels of Klungo's Arcade game.
- Sunday League (20 points): Play in and complete a multiplayer game League.
- Premier League! (40 points): Play in and complete a marathon multiplayer game League (Every Race, Every Sport or Every Race and Sport).
- What's That Smell? (10 points): Play an Xbox LIVE multiplayer game against a Banjo team member, or somebody who has already done so.
- Bit of Blue (10 points): Share a blueprint with another player or Friend over Xbox LIVE, or save 20 blueprints.
- Paparazzi (10 points): Take a photo and upload it to Xbox LIVE, or take five photos.
- Caught on Camera (10 points): Send a video replay to a Friend over Xbox LIVE, or save five replays.
- High Fives All Round (10 points): Be on the winning team in a ranked team game.
- All My Own Work (20 points): Win a ranked solo game with a custom vehicle.
- Too Easy! (10 points): Win a ranked solo race by reversing over the finish line.
- Too Easy Too! (20 points): Win a ranked solo race by running or swimming over the finish line.
- Are You Trophy Thomas? (40 points): Win 20 Xbox LIVE ranked multiplayer games in any mode.
- Place any object on your trolley. Bring the trolley to a barrier that you want to levitate over. Stand on the object, then highlight your trolley. You can now move the entire trolley, and yourself, in the air with your wrench. The trolley will rise in the air. With practice you can "fly" anywhere with it. Note: If you slide off the object, the trolley will fall.
- Put a crate on your trolley. Get on top of the crate and pick up your trolley.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs