Battlefield 1943 (Xbox 360)
Add to this page!
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding postcard.
- Matches and wins
- Pacific Campaign: Win twice on every map as any team.
- Tour of Duty I: Play fifty matches.
- Tour of Duty II: Play one hundred and thirty matches.
- The Best: Get the highest score in a match.
- Truly Elite: Get 10,000 Kills.
- Kit specific
- Melee Man: Get twenty melee kill.
- Master of your Domain: Get Seventeen kills playing as each class.
- Master Blaster: Kill fifty enemies with grenades, rifle grenades or explosives.
- Rifleman: Kill fifty enemies with a semi-automatic rifle.
- Infantryman: Kill fifty enemies with a submachine gun.
- Sniper!: Kill fifty enemies with a scoped rifle.
- Vehicle specific
- Motorman: Get twenty five kill with car, tank and plane.
- Parachutist: Use the parachute four times.
- Milkrun: Fly a plane for twenty minutes.
- Bomb run: Launch an air raid killing at least one enemy.
- Wheelman: Get fifty kills using car, tank or boat.
- Fighter Ace: Get fifty kills using fighter planes.
- Teamplay and miscellaneous
- Defender: Defend twenty flags.
- Attacker: Capture thirty flags.
- Veteran: Cap fifty enemy flags.
- Lifer: Reach top rank.
- Squad Assister: Get one hundred squad assists.
- Squad Avenger: Avenge one hundred squad members.
- Best Squad: Be in the best squad three times on each map.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding stamp.
- Kit specific
- Knife Efficiency: Kill four players with melee weapons.
- Explosives Efficiency: Kill four enemies with grenades or explosives.
- AT Efficiency: Kill four vehicles with recoilless rifle.
- Rifle Grenade Efficiency: Kill four enemies with rifle grenades.
- Pistol Efficiency: Kill four enemies with a pistol.
- Rifle Efficiency: Kill four enemies with a semi-automatic rifle.
- SMG Efficiency: Kill four enemies with a submachine gun.
- Sniper Efficiency: Kill four enemies with a scoped rifle.
- Vehicle specific
- Vehicle Efficiency: Destroy six vehicles in any fashion.
- Jeep Efficiency: Get four kills with a car.
- Tank Efficiency: Get four kills with a tank.
- Plane Efficiency: Get five kills with a fighter plane.
- Boat Efficiency: Get two kills with a landing craft.
- HMG Efficiency: Get four kills with a heavy machine gun.
- Air Defense Efficiency: Kill two planes with an anti aircraft gun.
- Bombing Efficiency: Kill four enemies with air raids.
- Air Superiority: Shoot down three bombers.
- Vehicle Assist Efficiency: Get five vehicle assist kills.
- Leatherneck: Kill at least twenty enemies.
- Defender Efficiency: Defend five flags.
- Attacker Efficiency: Capture five enemy flags.
- Best Squad: Be the best squad of the round.
- Teamplayer: Get ten squad assists.
- Squad Excellence: Each squad member gets any one stamp and kills ten enemies.
Search the following locations to find a hidden sandcastle.
- Guadalcanal: There are two islands (a small one and a big one). On the big island is a beach facing toward Guadalcanal as well as two trees. Follow the beach to the left of those trees to find a mini sand castle with a shovel.
- Iwo Jima: On the island closest to the carrier is a small sandcastle facing the carrier.
- Wake Island: There are two small islands by the beach base. On the one to the right is a sandcastle with a Swedish flag and a yellow shovel.
- Land your plane on the landing pads, or ships to repair them at anytime.
- Airplanes will be repaired when flown low enough over the airstrips or carriers. However they must be under your control.
Tanks will self repair in the spawn "huts" in Guadalcanal (Base and Airstrip) and Iwo Jima (Airstrip), but the area must controlled by your side.
Infantry can fix all vehicles with the wrench. They will also get points for repair.
After getting hit by an infantry soldier's rocket while in a tank, kill him and other nearby enemies. Jump out of the tank, take his kit and heal yourself.
When in control of a bombing run, keep checking the mini-map to see all enemies. Any enemies standing outside the shelter will appear there. Although you may miss bombing a few enemies grouped together at their base, it is better to kill campers outside the air raid hut.
After spawning, fly a plane directly to an airfield base. Parachute out and immediately capture that base. This allows your team to spawn at the strongest point and also unlocks the bombing run, tanks, and another plane. Although you may have lost a plane, you now have a new one and 30 more points.
All empty vehicles will appear on the map. When boats suddenly appear around the base you are defending, it will let you know when attackers are there.
You usually will not get points when Use a sniper from within your spawn point However, the anti-aircraft area on aircraft carriers are not treated the same way. You can remain in the gun area and get points. This is especially useful on Iwo Jima when attacking the Lighthouse or Beach.
Press [Reload], immediately sprint a few steps, then press [Reload] again.
Always join an open squad if not already playing with friends. This gives you the ability to spawn next to them at anytime instead of spawning at a base.
Created by Smiles1879.
You can find the phrase "Haggard was here" written in the sand on a small island in the "Iwo Jima" mission.
trawli osci, i miro waoci
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
- Attacker (10 points): Capture five flags.
- Best Squad (20 points): Be in the best squad on all three maps.
- Tour of Duty II (30 points): Play one hundred matches.
- Defender (10 points): Defend five flags.
- Master of your domain (20 points): Get one kill playing as each class.
- Milkrun (20 points): Fly a plane for 10 minutes.
- Motorman (20 points): Get one kill with car, tank and plane.
- Parachutist (10 points): Use the parachute once (2 seconds).
- The Pacific Campaign (10 points): Win once on every map as any team.
- Tour of Duty I (10 points): Play 30 matches.
- Veteran (20 points): Cap 25 enemy flags.
- Melee Man (20 points): Melee kill one enemy player.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs