Battlezone 2: Combat Commander
Add to this page!
Hold [Ctrl] and press ~ to display the console screen. Then, enter one of the following case-sensitive codes to activate the corresponding cheat function.
|Unlimited shields||game.cheat bzbody|
|Unlimited pilots and resources||game.cheat bzfree|
|Full map||game.cheat bzradar|
|Unlimited ammo||game.cheat bztnt|
|Instant comsat link||game.cheat bzview|
|Editor mode||game.cheat bzeditor|
|Play as ISDF after mission 14||play isdf|
|Play as Scion after mission 14||play scion|
evi, vt lcwfias icfrp
Enable the game.cheat bzeditor code. This enables in-game editing. Press [Ctrl] + E to display the license agreement. Select "Accept" to enter the editor. Notice that there are several tabs to select from.
- Height: Controls terrain elevation
- Object: Controls and places objects
- Type in an object name in config box. For example, aptech.
- Type in spawn in config box for object spawning.
- Type in object name in object label.
- Type in _<number> by object name for spawn rate. The object will spawn after that many seconds once the first object that spawned is no longer in existence. You can rename objects so that when you point at it, the name that is specified in the box is what the name of the object is.
- Water: Places water
- Color: Edits terrain color
- Texture: Edits terrain pattern
- Path: Confirms which .dll file to use
- Type editor in the control menu ([Ctrl] + ~), something similar to this should appear. Press [Enter] after entering each value.
[Editor] cmd Accept cmd Reject cmd Undo cmd Redo page = 0 [path] [camera] [environ] [water] [texture] [mode] [height] [color]
- Type editor.editor and you will get this message:
"Error (col 13): Unknown command "editor.editor".
- Type editor.reject and the program will perform an action. Letters in dark blue cause actions.
- Type editor.page and you should get this message:
page = 0
- However, typing in editor.page 1 will result in this message.
page = 1
- Some commands require more than one value, such color. It will say something like this.
fog color = 128 128 128 RGB
- Type in sky.fogcolor 255 255 255 and this message should appear and all fog shall become white.
fog color = 255 255 255 RGB
- Type editor.water and you will get another menu. Words in yellow will bring up another menu.
It order to do this, you must have version 2.0 of the game. Start the game with the /edit command line parameter. Go to a single player game and press [Ctrl] + E. You will automatically go into the editor. Go to multi-player mode and start a session. Join a map, then once in the level, exit it. Then, click on "Chat/More". Note: This option will not be there unless you are playing v2.0 or later. You will be in the server again. Join a map again, and once in the level, press [Ctrl] + E. The license agreement will appear. You can now continue editing.
Continue ISDF campaign
Remove Pashada Burns from the rubble of the dropship in "Fanning The Fire", (presumably the last level of ISDF) you will continue to the Scion campaigns. To continue with the ISDF, create a new player named Play ISDF.
Immediately start Scion campaign
Create a new player named Play Scion
Demo version: Cheat mode
Press [Alt] + [Shift] during game play, then enter one of the following codes to activate the corresponding cheat function.
When your armor starts to get low, order one of your tanks to pick you up. By doing this, if your tank is destroyed you will have a nearby vehicle ready to go.
Multi-player mode: Quick win
In Multi-player games, shoot anyone who is running around on foot. If he is your opponent, you will instantly win the game by taking him out.
Take over enemy vehicles
You can assume control of enemy vehicles by shooting the driver with the sniper rifle, then taking his place behind the wheel.
Destroy Gun Spires
Get your Constructor to build a Gun Tower about four green squares from the Gun Spire so he will not get shot. The Gun Spire will be focused on the Gun Tower. You and the troops can slip past and will have a very good chance that your Gun Tower will win.
Unlimited site camera vision
Activate site camera and eject from a vehicle. This will give you unlimited site camera vision. To return to normal, activate site camera after getting into another vehicle.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs