BioHazard 6 (PlayStation3)
This game is titled Resident Evil 6 in North America, Europe, and Australia, and BioHazard 6 in Japan.
Unlimited Ammo skill
Complete all four campaigns to unlock the Unlimited Ammo skill for each weapon.
Curious Fan dog tag title
Complete the Resident Evil 5 campaign.
Extra Content stages
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding stage. Note: Levels must be unlocked separately for each Extra Content type (Mercenaries, Siege, Predator, etc.)
- Stage 4: Rail Yard: Complete Mining the Depths with a "B" rank.
- Stage 5: High Seas Fortress: Complete Rail Yard with a "B" rank.
- Stage 6: Catacombs: Complete High Seas Fortress with a "B" rank.
- Stage 7: Requiem for War: Complete Catacombs with a "B" rank.
- Stage 8: Liquid Fire: Complete Requiem for War with a "B" rank.
- Stage 9: Rooftop Mission: Complete Liquid Fire with a "B" rank.
- Stage 10: Creature Workshop: Complete Rooftop Mission with a "B" rank.
Mercenaries mode characters
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding character in Mercenaries mode.
- Ada Wong: Complete Ada's Campaign.
- Carla Radames: Unlock all other characters and their costumes.
- Helena Harper: Complete the Urban Chaos map with a "B" or higher rank.
- Piers Nivans: Complete the Steel Beast map with a "B" or higher rank.
- Secret BSAA Soldier: Unlock all other characters and their costumes.
- Sherry Birkin: Complete the Mining The Depths map with a "B" or higher rank.
Mercenaries mode costumes
Earn an "A" rank in Mercenaries mode with the indicated character to unlock the corresponding costume.
- Pirate Leon: Earn an "A" rank as Leon.
- Puffy Jacket Jake: Earn an "A" rank as Jake.
- R.P.D. Helena: Earn an "A" rank as Helena.
- Racer Piers: Earn an "A" rank as Piers.
- Samurai Chris: Earn an "A" rank as Chris.
- School Girl Sherry: Earn an "A" rank as Sherry.
- White Dress Ada: Earn an "A" rank as Ada.
Mercenaries mode maps
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding map in Mercenaries mode.
- Mining The Depths: Complete Jake's campaign.
- Steel Beast: Complete Chris' campaign.
Mercenaries mode Bosses
Complete the indicated task in the listed level to unlock the corresponding hidden Boss.
- Gnezdo (Steel Beast): Get 25 Coup de grace attacks before 80 kills.
- Gnezdo (High Sea Fortress): Get 40 melee kills before 80 kills.
- Napad (Urban Chaos): Get 15 Counter Kills before 80 kills.
- Strelat (Mining the Depths): Kill 70 enemies before 600 seconds.
- Strelat (Catacombs): Get 20 Quick Shot Kills.
- Ubistvo (Rail Yard): Get 25 Quick shot kills before 80 kills.
Agent Hunt mode
Complete Leon's, Chris's or Jake's campaign.
Ada Wong's campaign
Complete Leon's, Chris', and Jake's campaigns.
Complete Ada Wong's campaign to view a video after the credits.
Alternate sniper rifles uses
The sniper rifle is useful for inflicting damage on distant enemies, but incorporating the quick-shot action will double its use as a close-quarter weapon. This will substitute any shotgun, the Desert Eagle, and the Elephant Killer when ammo is scarce for them. Piers' anti-material rifle is a one hit-kill on most enemies near or far.
Faster reload animation
You can prematurely "cut" a reloading animation by quickly selecting a grenade type item (grenade, remote mine, first aid spray) and then switching back to your firearm. As an alternative, you may also attempt to press [Fire] without aiming to perform a gun-butt with the weapon, which also "completes" the magazine reload, but places your character in the gun-butt animation. This, and other actions (taking cover, diving, etc.), may be faster or slower than weapon switching, but will depend on the situation you are in. This is especially useful in the very fluid situations in Mercenaries mode. This animation exploit allows you to cut down the animation cool-down periods for certain weapons (notably the grenade launcher), allowing you to fire the weapon a few moments earlier. This exploit does not apply to weapons with manually worked actions, such as the six-shot "sniper rifle", the regular shotgun, Piers' Anti-Material Rifle, etc.
Megaman series reference
As you enter the "Special Features" menu, then enter the "Collections" menu, you will be taken to a canteen named "Xover". Capcom is planning on titling the next Megaman game for the Apple iPad and iPhone Megaman Xover.
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation3 trophy rewards.
- The Longest Night (Bronze): Complete the tutorial.
- Gone to Hell (Bronze): Complete Chapter 1 in Leon's campaign.
- Buried Secrets (Bronze): Complete Chapter 2 in Leon's campaign.
- Get on the Plane (Bronze): Complete Chapter 3 in Leon's campaign.
- Big Trouble in China (Bronze): Complete Chapter 4 in Leon's campaign.
- The Trouble with Women (Bronze): Complete Chapter 5 in Leon's campaign.
- Rescue the Hostages (Bronze): Complete Chapter 1 in Chris' campaign.
- Tragedy in Europe (Bronze): Complete Chapter 2 in Chris' campaign.
- After Her! (Bronze): Complete Chapter 3 in Chris' campaign.
- There's Always Hope (Bronze): Complete Chapter 4 in Chris' campaign.
- Duty Calls (Bronze): Complete Chapter 5 in Chris' campaign.
- Money Talks (Bronze): Complete Chapter 1 in Jake's campaign.
- A Revolting Development (Bronze): Complete Chapter 2 in Jake's campaign.
- Let's Blow This Joint (Bronze): Complete Chapter 3 in Jake's campaign.
- Still on the Run (Bronze): Complete Chapter 4 in Jake's campaign.
- See You Around (Bronze): Complete Chapter 5 in Jake's campaign.
- Green around the Ears (Bronze): Complete the entire game on Amateur.
- Normal Is Good (Silver): Complete the entire game on Normal.
- Back in My Day (Silver): Complete the entire game on Veteran.
- Leave It to the Pro (Gold): Complete the entire game on Professional.
- Check Out My Dogs (Bronze): Customize your dog tags.
- Titular Achievement (Bronze): Earn 10 different titles.
- One Is Better Than None (Bronze): Purchase one skill.
- Mad Skillz (Gold): Max out all the skills that allow you to level up.
- Silent Killer (Bronze): Use a stealth attack to take down five enemies.
- Finish What You Start (Bronze): Perform a coup de grâce on ten enemies.
- Bob and Weave (Bronze): Counter an enemy's attack three times in row. (Video)
- Down, Not Out (Bronze): Defeat an enemy while dying, then recover without any help. (Video)
- Lifesaver (Bronze): Help or rescue your partner ten times.
- Weapons Master (Silver): Use all the weapons in the game and kill ten enemies with each of them.
- Give a Little Push (Bronze): Knock ten enemies off a high place.
- Rising Up (Silver): Earn a level-four title.
- They're ACTION Figures! (Bronze): Collect 3 figures.
- Stuntman (Bronze): Defeat 20 enemies with the Hydra using a quick shot.
- Bring the Heat (Bronze): Take down an enemy from 50 meters away with a headshot using the thermal scope. (Video)
- High Voltage (Bronze): Defeat ten enemies with a stun rod charge attack. (Video)
- Zombie Massacre (Bronze): Defeat 500 zombies.
- J'avo Genocide (Bronze): Defeat 500 J'avo.
- B.O.W.s Are Ugly (Silver): Defeat 100 enemies that have come out of a chrysalid.
- Covered in Brass (Silver): Earn 150 different medals.
- Heirlooms (Silver): Collect all the serpent emblems.
Additionally there are ten secret trophies
- RESIDENT EVIL 6 Platinum Trophy (Platinum): Congratulations! You've overcome all your fears in RESIDENT EVIL 6!
- I Spy (Bronze): Complete Chapter 1 in Ada's campaign.
- Counterintelligence (Bronze): Complete Chapter 2 in Ada's campaign.
- This Takes Me Back (Bronze): Complete Chapter 3 in Ada's campaign.
- Ada's Demise (Bronze): Complete Chapter 4 in Ada's campaign.
- What's Next? (Bronze): Complete Chapter 5 in Ada's campaign.
- I Prefer Them Alive (Bronze): Rescue two female survivors at the cathedral.
- Flying Ace (Bronze): Pilot the VTOL without getting a scratch on it.
- Hard Choice (Bronze): Shoot the helicopter pilot with a Magnum at point-blank range. (Video)
- Sneaking Around (Bronze): Get through the aircraft carrier's bridge area without being noticed.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs