BioHazard 6 (PlayStation3)
Add to this page!
This game is titled Resident Evil 6 in North America, Europe, and Australia, and BioHazard 6 in Japan.
Unlimited Ammo skill
Complete all four campaigns to unlock the Unlimited Ammo skill for each weapon.
Dog tag titles
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding title on your dog tag.
- Action Junkie: Complete 200 campaign chapters.
- Amateur: Complete all 20 campaign chapters on Amateur.
- Amazon: Complete 15 campaign chapters with female characters.
- Any Port in a Storm: Use chrysalids for cover for 20 minutes.
- Badass: Attack 100 times with zero stamina.
- Big Baby: Crawl for 300 meters.
- Bone Breaker: Kill 100 enemies while sliding.
- By Any Means: Use an enemy’s weapon 100 times.
- Chuter Shooter: Kill 100 parachuting enemies.
- Combat Master: Perform a unique physical attack 300 times.
- Counter Attacker: Perform 300 counterattacks.
- Curious Fan: Finished playing Resident Evil 5 campaign.
- Dead Ringer: Be killed 200 times.
- Death Wish: Require saving 100 times.
- Decorated Agent: Earn all 175 different medals in the campaign.
- Earning Them Medals: Earn 2,000 medals.
- Easy Target: Require help 300 times.
- Enemy Expert : Get 300 kills.
- Enjoying the Scenery: Walk 5,000 meters.
- Executioner: Perform 300 coups de grâce.
- Face Smasher: Destroy 1,000 J’avo masks.
- Figure Collector: Collect all 78 figures.
- File Collector: Read all 80 files.
- Fire Hazard: Set 1,000 zombies on fire.
- Getting Good Grades: Complete all 20 chapters in the campaign with an S rank.
- Global Player: Play with 300 other players online.
- Going Out in Style: Be killed awesomely 50 times.
- Got Some Experience: Complete all 20 campaign chapters on Normal.
- Gunslinger: Hit enemies with a quick shot 1,000 times.
- Hardcore Player: Play Resident Evil 6 for 100 hours.
- Headshot Master: Make a headshot 1,000 times.
- Herb Sharer: Feed your partner 200 health tablets during the campaign.
- Hero: Rescue another player 300 times.
- I Got Hand: Kill 100 enemies with Piers‘ mutated arm.
- I Know What I'm Doing: Complete all 20 campaign chapters on Veteran.
- J'avo Juice: Play as a J'avo 300 times.
- Joyrider: Travel 500 kilometers with a vehicle.
- Kickin' Ass & Takin' Names: Defeat 10,000 enemies.
- Last Hurrah: Defeat 100 enemies while dying.
- Left My Mark: Tag 300 enemies with a marker.
- Lifesaver: Save other players from dying 100 times.
- Like a Duck to Water: Swim 1,000 meters.
- Lone Wolf: Complete all 20 campaign chapters by yourself.
- Mad Dasher: Dash for 5,000 meters.
- Manipulator: Use an enemy's attack to kill 300 other enemies.
- Medal Agent: Earn 1,500 medals in the campaign.
- Metal Muncher: Destroy 300 helicopters or tanks.
- My Skills: Earn a total of 200,000 skill points.
- Need a Pick-Me-Up: Consume 2,000 health tablets.
- Need My Meds: Use the first aid spray 100 times.
- Not an Acrobat: Use the zip-line 300 times.
- Open Season: Kill 300 animals.
- Party Time!: Play with 3 other players X times during a story intersection.
- People Eater: Play as a zombie 300 times.
- Phoenix: Recover on your own from dying 100 times.
- Potent Pugilist: Land a physical attack 1,000 times.
- Professional: Complete all 20 campaign chapters on Professional.
- Props to You: Praise your partner 100 times during the campaign.
- Relentless Attacker: Perform 300 successful follow-up attacks.
- Reloader: Reload 5,000 times.
- Rescue Me: Receive help 300 times.
- Resident Evil: Default title.
- Respect the Skills: Complete all 20 campaign chapters without seeing the game over screen.
- Resuscitated Agent: Saved from dying 100 times.
- Rock-Hard Buns: Traverse 500 meters on your backside.
- Rollin‘ with the Homies: Play online with a friend X times.
- Running My Shoes Off: Run 100,000 meters.
- Skill Collector: Purchase 80 skills.
- Slide 'n' Smash: Destroy 300 objects while sliding.
- Slip Slider: Slide 500 times.
- Stealth Killer: Perform 300 stealth kills.
- Tag Master: 300 enemies you tagged are killed by other players.
- The Chemist: Combine herbs 1,000 times.
- Title Collector: Earn 200 titles.
- Undercover: Use cover for a total of 100 minutes.
- Weapon Expert: Get 1,000 kills.
Extra Content stages
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding stage. Note: Levels must be unlocked separately for each Extra Content type (Mercenaries, Siege, Predator, etc.)
- Stage 4: Rail Yard: Complete Mining the Depths with a "B" rank.
- Stage 5: High Seas Fortress: Complete Rail Yard with a "B" rank.
- Stage 6: Catacombs: Complete High Seas Fortress with a "B" rank.
- Stage 7: Requiem for War: Complete Catacombs with a "B" rank.
- Stage 8: Liquid Fire: Complete Requiem for War with a "B" rank.
- Stage 9: Rooftop Mission: Complete Liquid Fire with a "B" rank.
- Stage 10: Creature Workshop: Complete Rooftop Mission with a "B" rank.
EX 2 costumes
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding costume. Play with a friend or play with strangers but one thing is for sure, you HAVE to win.
- Ada EX 2: Win five times in Survivors mode.
- Chris EX 2: Win ten times in Survivors.
- Helena EX 2: Win ten times in Survivors.
- Jake EX 2: Win five times in Team Survivors mode.
- Leon EX 2: Win five times in Survivors mode
- Sherry EX 2: Win ten times in Team Survivors.
Mercenaries mode characters
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding character in Mercenaries mode.
- Ada Wong: Complete Ada's Campaign.
- Carla Radames: Unlock all other characters and their costumes.
- Helena Harper: Complete the Urban Chaos map with a "B" or higher rank.
- Piers Nivans: Complete the Steel Beast map with a "B" or higher rank.
- Secret BSAA Soldier: Unlock all other characters and their costumes.
- Sherry Birkin: Complete the Mining The Depths map with a "B" or higher rank.
Mercenaries mode costumes
Earn an "A" rank in Mercenaries mode with the indicated character to unlock the corresponding costume.
- Pirate Leon: Earn an "A" rank as Leon.
- Puffy Jacket Jake: Earn an "A" rank as Jake.
- R.P.D. Helena: Earn an "A" rank as Helena.
- Racer Piers: Earn an "A" rank as Piers.
- Samurai Chris: Earn an "A" rank as Chris.
- School Girl Sherry: Earn an "A" rank as Sherry.
- White Dress Ada: Earn an "A" rank as Ada.
Mercenaries mode maps
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding map in Mercenaries mode.
- Mining The Depths: Complete Jake's campaign.
- Steel Beast: Complete Chris' campaign.
Mercenaries mode Bosses
Complete the indicated task in the listed level to unlock the corresponding hidden Boss.
- Gnezdo (Steel Beast): Get 25 Coup de grace attacks before 80 kills.
- Gnezdo (High Sea Fortress): Get 40 melee kills before 80 kills.
- Napad (Urban Chaos): Get 15 Counter Kills before 80 kills.
- Strelat (Mining the Depths): Kill 70 enemies before 600 seconds.
- Strelat (Catacombs): Get 20 Quick Shot Kills.
- Ubistvo (Rail Yard): Get 25 Quick shot kills before 80 kills.
Agent Hunt mode
Complete Leon's, Chris's or Jake's campaign.
Ada Wong's campaign
Complete Leon's, Chris', and Jake's campaigns.
Complete Ada Wong's campaign to view a video after the credits.
Alternate sniper rifles uses
The sniper rifle is useful for inflicting damage on distant enemies, but incorporating the quick-shot action will double its use as a close-quarter weapon. This will substitute any shotgun, the Desert Eagle, and the Elephant Killer when ammo is scarce for them. Piers' anti-material rifle is a one hit-kill on most enemies near or far.
Faster reload animation
You can prematurely "cut" a reloading animation by quickly selecting a grenade type item (grenade, remote mine, first aid spray) and then switching back to your firearm. As an alternative, you may also attempt to press [Fire] without aiming to perform a gun-butt with the weapon, which also "completes" the magazine reload, but places your character in the gun-butt animation. This, and other actions (taking cover, diving, etc.), may be faster or slower than weapon switching, but will depend on the situation you are in. This is especially useful in the very fluid situations in Mercenaries mode. This animation exploit allows you to cut down the animation cool-down periods for certain weapons (notably the grenade launcher), allowing you to fire the weapon a few moments earlier. This exploit does not apply to weapons with manually worked actions, such as the six-shot "sniper rifle", the regular shotgun, Piers' Anti-Material Rifle, etc.
Aim for a Gasser's head and keep shooting until it kneels. Shoot again to finish it off. Kill them quickly because they can turn humans into zombies.
Megaman series reference
As you enter the "Special Features" menu, then enter the "Collections" menu, you will be taken to a canteen named "Xover". Capcom is planning on titling the next Megaman game for the Apple iPad and iPhone Megaman Xover.
Easy "B.O.W.s Are Ugly" achievement or trophy
Play the final chapter of Chris' storyline and progress to checkpoint 5-1. Continue until you enter a circular room surrounded by levers. You will be ambushed, and each lever will spawn two Chrysalid B.O.W.s. You can pull the levers yourself. After killing all ten of them reload from the last checkpoint and repeat the process. Do not enter the next area or you will get a new checkpoint and have to repeat the entire first section of the level. Your kill progress will be saved even if you do not reach a new checkpoint.
Easy "Hard Choice" achievement or trophy
In Jake's campaign, when fighting the helicopter in Chapter 4 at the part where you see Chris, get on the top of the roof. You will find some ladders and boxes to destroy. The helicopter will sometimes drop enemies on ropes. Get near one of those ropes and press [Action]. Then, climb up and shoot the pilot.
Easy "I Prefer Them Alive" achievement or trophy
In Chapter 2 of Leon's campaign, after entering the cathedral, you must solve some puzzles to open the main chamber door in the center of the altar. Afterwards, you will encounter the Lepotitsa. It infects many humans in a short time by releasing C-Virus gas. You must save at least two females in the cathedral. To do this,, shoot at it as fast as possible while remaining at a safe distance. However, do not position yourself too far away or you will lose sight of it and it will infect too many people. If you do enough damage, it will expose its weak areas and get on its knees. When this happens, get close and perform a melee attack for increased damage. Note: This will require a large amount of ammunition under the higher difficulty settings. Consider doing this after completing the campaign, in order to have better weapons and perhaps unlimited ammunition.
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation3 trophy rewards.
- The Longest Night (Bronze): Complete the tutorial.
- Gone to Hell (Bronze): Complete Chapter 1 in Leon's campaign.
- Buried Secrets (Bronze): Complete Chapter 2 in Leon's campaign.
- Get on the Plane (Bronze): Complete Chapter 3 in Leon's campaign.
- Big Trouble in China (Bronze): Complete Chapter 4 in Leon's campaign.
- The Trouble with Women (Bronze): Complete Chapter 5 in Leon's campaign.
- Rescue the Hostages (Bronze): Complete Chapter 1 in Chris' campaign.
- Tragedy in Europe (Bronze): Complete Chapter 2 in Chris' campaign.
- After Her! (Bronze): Complete Chapter 3 in Chris' campaign.
- There's Always Hope (Bronze): Complete Chapter 4 in Chris' campaign.
- Duty Calls (Bronze): Complete Chapter 5 in Chris' campaign.
- Money Talks (Bronze): Complete Chapter 1 in Jake's campaign.
- A Revolting Development (Bronze): Complete Chapter 2 in Jake's campaign.
- Let's Blow This Joint (Bronze): Complete Chapter 3 in Jake's campaign.
- Still on the Run (Bronze): Complete Chapter 4 in Jake's campaign.
- See You Around (Bronze): Complete Chapter 5 in Jake's campaign.
- Green around the Ears (Bronze): Complete the entire game on Amateur.
- Normal Is Good (Silver): Complete the entire game on Normal.
- Back in My Day (Silver): Complete the entire game on Veteran.
- Leave It to the Pro (Gold): Complete the entire game on Professional.
- Check Out My Dogs (Bronze): Customize your dog tags.
- Titular Achievement (Bronze): Earn 10 different titles.
- One Is Better Than None (Bronze): Purchase one skill.
- Mad Skillz (Gold): Max out all the skills that allow you to level up.
- Silent Killer (Bronze): Use a stealth attack to take down five enemies.
- Finish What You Start (Bronze): Perform a coup de grâce on ten enemies.
- Bob and Weave (Bronze): Counter an enemy's attack three times in row. (Video)
- Down, Not Out (Bronze): Defeat an enemy while dying, then recover without any help. (Video)
- Lifesaver (Bronze): Help or rescue your partner ten times.
- Weapons Master (Silver): Use all the weapons in the game and kill ten enemies with each of them.
- Give a Little Push (Bronze): Knock ten enemies off a high place.
- Rising Up (Silver): Earn a level-four title.
- They're ACTION Figures! (Bronze): Collect 3 figures.
- Stuntman (Bronze): Defeat 20 enemies with the Hydra using a quick shot.
- Bring the Heat (Bronze): Take down an enemy from 50 meters away with a headshot using the thermal scope. (Video)
- High Voltage (Bronze): Defeat ten enemies with a stun rod charge attack. (Video)
- Zombie Massacre (Bronze): Defeat 500 zombies.
- J'avo Genocide (Bronze): Defeat 500 J'avo.
- B.O.W.s Are Ugly (Silver): Defeat 100 enemies that have come out of a chrysalid.
- Covered in Brass (Silver): Earn 150 different medals.
- Heirlooms (Silver): Collect all the serpent emblems.
Additionally there are ten secret trophies
- RESIDENT EVIL 6 Platinum Trophy (Platinum): Congratulations! You've overcome all your fears in RESIDENT EVIL 6!
- I Spy (Bronze): Complete Chapter 1 in Ada's campaign.
- Counterintelligence (Bronze): Complete Chapter 2 in Ada's campaign.
- This Takes Me Back (Bronze): Complete Chapter 3 in Ada's campaign.
- Ada's Demise (Bronze): Complete Chapter 4 in Ada's campaign.
- What's Next? (Bronze): Complete Chapter 5 in Ada's campaign.
- I Prefer Them Alive (Bronze): Rescue two female survivors at the cathedral.
- Flying Ace (Bronze): Pilot the VTOL without getting a scratch on it.
- Hard Choice (Bronze): Shoot the helicopter pilot with a Magnum at point-blank range. (Video)
- Sneaking Around (Bronze): Get through the aircraft carrier's bridge area without being noticed.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs