BioShock (Xbox 360)
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
- Completed Welcome (10 points): Successfully complete the Welcome To Rapture Level.
- Maxed One Track (20 points): Purchased every slot in one of the Plasmid or Tonic tracks.
- Maxed All Tracks (50 points): Purchased every slot in all four Plasmid and Tonic tracks.
- Bought One Slot (5 points): Purchase one slot in any Plasmid or Tonic track.
- Upgraded a Weapon (5 points): Acquire at least one weapon upgrade.
- One Fully Upgraded Weapon (5 points): Fully upgrade one weapon.
- Two Fully Upgraded Weapons (5 points): Fully upgrade two weapons.
- Three Fully Upgraded Weapons (10 points): Fully upgrade three weapons.
- Four Fully Upgraded Weapons (10 points): Fully upgrade four weapons.
- Five Fully Upgraded Weapons (10 points): Fully upgrade five weapons.
- Weapon Specialist (20 points): Acquire all upgrades for all weapons.
- Fully Researched Thug Splicer (10 points): Fully research the Thuggish Splicer.
- Fully Researched Gun Splicer (10 points): Fully research the Leadhead Splicer.
- Fully Researched Spider Splicer (10 points): Fully research the Spider Splicer.
- Fully Researched Houdini Splicer (10 points): Fully research the Houdini Splicer.
- Fully Researched Nitro Splicer (10 points): Fully research the Nitro Splicer.
- Fully Researched Rosie (10 points): Fully research the Rosie.
- Fully Researched Bouncer (10 points): Fully research the Bouncer.
- Fully Researched Little Sister (10 points): Fully research the Little Sister.
- Prolific Photographer (5 points): Take at least one photo in every research group.
- Research PhD (20 points): Max out all possible research.
- Quality Research Photo (5 points): Take a Research Photo of the highest grade.
- Researched a Splicer (5 points): Take at least one Research Photo of a Splicer.
- One Successful Hack (5 points): Perform at least one successful hack.
- Hacked a Security Bot (10 points): Successfully hack a security bot.
- Hacked a Security Camera (10 points): Successfully hack a security camera.
- Hacked a Turret (10 points): Successfully hack a turret.
- Hacked a Vending Machine (10 points): Successfully hack a vending machine.
- Hacked a Safe (10 points): Successfully hack a safe.
- Skilled Hacker (40 points): Successfully complete 50 hacks.
- Basic Inventor (5 points): Successfully invent at least one item.
- Avid Inventor (10 points): Successfully invent at least 100 items.
- Ammo Inventor (25 points): Successfully invented all possible ammo types.
- Little Sister Savior (100 points): Complete the game without harvesting any Little Sisters.
- Tonic Collector (50 points): Collect or Invent 53 Tonics in the Physical, Engineering and Combat tracks.
- Historian (50 points): Find every audio diary.
- Seriously Good At This (40 points): Complete the game on the hardest difficulty setting.
- Dealt with every Little Sister (40 points): Either Harvest or Rescue every Little Sister in the game.
- Lucky Winner (10 points): Hit the jackpot at a slot machine.
- Toaster in the Tub (10 points): Shock an enemy in the water.
There are also ten secret achievements.
- Defeated Dr. Steinman (15 points): Defeat the crazed Dr. Steinman.
- Defeated Peach Wilkins (15 points): Defeat Peach Wilkins.
- Restored the Forest (15 points): Restore the forests of Arcadia.
- Completed Cohen's Masterpiece (30 points): Complete Sander Cohen's great masterpiece.
- Defeated Andrew Ryan (30 points): Defeate Andrew Ryan.
- Broke Fontaine's Mind Control (30 points): Break Fontaine's mind control.
- Defeated Atlas (100 points): Defeat Atlas.
- Became a Big Daddy (30 points): Become a Big Daddy.
- Irony (10 points): Take a picture of Sander Cohen's corpse.
- Found Cohen's Room (10 points): Enter Sander Cohen's personal quarters.
There is one final secret achievement that requires the bonus downloadable content.
- Brass Balls (100 points): Complete the game under the Hard difficulty setting without dying (turn off the vita chambers).
There are three possible endings, depending on how the Little Sisters were treated.
hfwof, iic clryf, f, dm
- If more than one Little Sister was harvested, the "bad" ending will play.
- If no more than one Little Sister was harvested, but the rest were rescued, the "good" ending will play.
- Rescue all the Little Sisters in the game except for one that is harvested to see the third ending.
Easy "Fully Researched Little Sister" achievement or trophy
Xbox 360 After you get the camera and the Hypnotize Big Daddy tonic, find a Big Daddy and follow him until he walks up to one of the wall vents. If you have not already saved or harvested the Little Sister, he will hit the wall and one will crawl out. Take as many pictures as you can until you cannot get any more research. Use Hypnotize Big Daddy. The Little Sister will crawl back into the vent. After Hypnotize wears off, the Big Daddy will hit the wall again, bringing out another Little Sister. Repeat the process.
Easy "Little Sister Savior" achievement or trophy
Xbox 360 Do not harvest a single Little Sister throughout the game. Tenebaum will reward you with gifts (including Adam) every time you rescue three Little Sisters. This proves more effective, as you get the same amount of Adam as you would if you harvested them but you also get the achievement or trophy.
Easy "Tonic Collector" achievement or trophy
Xbox 360 When buying Plasmids, Tonics, and Upgrades from the Gatherer's Garden, always buy the Tonics first. Then, make sure you search every area for other Tonics. When you reach Point Prometheus there will be three Tonics to find. The rest of the Tonics are available in the Gatherer's Garden. This will ensure you get the achievements. Note: To check how many Tonics you have, go to a Gene Bank and count each "track".
Easy "Brass Balls" and "Seriously Good At This" achievements or trophies
PlayStation3 Xbox 360 Reach the end of the game under the Easy or Normal difficulty. Get Atlas down to his last jar of Adam. Pause game play, go to the "Options" menu and change the difficulty to "Hard". Defeat Atlas to unlock the achievements or trophies. Note: You cannot die while unlocking the "Brass Balls" achievement or trophy.
In the beginning when you first acquire the wrench, Atlas will first suggest the crowbar. This is the same starting weapon as the main character in Half-Life.
Pac Man reference
In the Arcadia level, you will find a place that appears to be a bar. Search around a bit and you will see a block of cheese, followed by holes. The cheese is cut like Pac-Man himself. There are holes next to it, none of which can be gun shots. If you shoot the floor with any weapon you have, the marks will not match.
Facing Sander Cohen twice
do not kill Cohen after completing his "masterpiece". When you go to the Olympus Heights and reach the area with multiple levels (not Fontaine's house for the poor) to get the second half of the antidote, visit one of the apartments on the first level (to your right upon entrance). This is Cohen's apartment. He tells you not the disturb the dancers. Just "knock over" the record player and deal with the upset duo. Cohen himself will then come down to kill you. He can be dispatched then. Go upstairs in his apartment (the door to your right upon entering his place), you will receive the achievement for entering his apartment and reach a Power To The People machine. Now, Sander Cohen will not stay dead. If you pickpocket his corpse, you will get his Muse key. When you get back on the Bathysphere, go to Fort Frolic. You can access the Muse (the chained up display) for some decent items, especially if you need first aid kits. Using your chemical thrower (and perhaps anything else) walk to the "masterpiece". Add Napalm and Criticism together and torch the awful thing. The area will turn red and Cohen will appear for round two. He is a little harder to kill this time and fights like a Houdini splicer. Pickpocket him again for the same items as last time (including the key for the already opened Muse). He is permanently dead.
Enemy ignores you
Just after receiving The ADOM extractor from the Little Sister, do not take the elevator to the last fight. Instead, go through the rooms you missed along the way. Cameras , turrets, Splicers, and Big Daddies will not see you, and electric trap bolts will not hurt you.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs