BioShock Infinite (Xbox 360)
Add to this page!
Press Up(2), Down(2), Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A at the main menu. Note: Enabling this code will unlock the "Should Auld Acquaintance..." achievement, and will not prevent other achievements from being unlocked.
Successfully complete the game.
dyba rrsvh ibeotlft
Easy Silver Eagles
Go to the Hall of Heroes and possess the vending machine on the right side of the steps that lead to the building's entrance to get a random amount of money. Enter the Hall of Heroes, run down the hall, and refill your Salts. Leave the building, return to the vending machine, and repeat the process.
Start "Return to the Hall of Heroes" and use the doors behind you to enter The Hall of Heroes. Once inside, exiting to the Plaza will cause items in the Soldier's Field area to respawn. You can use this to your advantage to farm gear. Go to the Plaza and defeat the Vox and Founders. You should also use the sky-lines to travel to the lower Gondola Station and defeat the Founders and Fireman. There is also a Motorized Patriot in its entrance hall. Simply stun it, go to the elevator, and use it to return to the Soldier's Field boardwalk. Find the toy store next to the carousel and lift its shutter to enter. Use Shock Jockey on the generator near the locked door to open it, allowing you to collect a piece of random gear. Return to the Hall of Heroes by using the elevator and the sky-lines. Enter the doors to the museum. Once inside collect the Salts and repeat the process.
On the way out of Hall of Heroes after fighting Slate, ride two sky-lines to find get into fight that includes a firefighter that always has a lockpick. Defeat him, collect the lockpick, and return to the Hall of Heroes. After entering the building again, exit and ride the sky-lines to find the same firefighter. Repeat the process as many times as desired.
Search the indicated location to find the corresponding Vigor.
- Possession: Go to the Fair's exit and get it from one of the stores to the left of the ticket vendor leading into Raffle Park.
- Devil's Kiss: Looted from a defeated fireman heavy-hitter after the Raffle encounter.
- Murder of Crows: Defeat the hooded enemies in the chapel inside the Fraternal Order of the Raven building. It is located on the altar near the large George Washington mural.
- Bucking Bronco: Go through the ticket station before reaching the pavilion leading to the gondola en route to the Hall of Heroes. The Vigor is located just as you leave the larger ticket chamber.
- Shock Jockey: Found on Slate in the Hall of Heroes.
- Charge: Located inside a small office behind a locked gate on the way to the Shantytown. The gate will be open on your way back to the Plaza of Zeal after leaving the Police Impound.
- Undertow: Check behind the desk in the Office of Jeremiah Fink before leaving through the exit.
- Return to Sender: After leaving the Port you will find a locked door that leads to the Salty Oyster Bar. You must activate a secret button that becomes selectable after you open the lock into Founder's Books and listen to the Voxophone recording about the button. Once the button is pressed, you can find the The Vigor on a table inside the Salty Oyster Bar.
Use the indicated Vigors in the listed order on the same enemy to perform corresponding combo.
- Possession + Shock Jockey: Possessed Lightning Conduit that electrocutes enemies.
- Possession + Devil's Kiss: Possessed Fire Conduit that burns enemies
- Devil's Kiss + Charge: Multiple spreading fire bombs spawns at target.
- Murder of Crows + Devil's Kiss: Sets crows on fire and burns enemies.
- Murder of Crows + Shock Jockey: Electrifies crows and electrocutes enemies.
- Bucking Bronco + Devil's Kiss: Launches a cluster of bombs from a floating target.
- Bucking Bronco + Charge: Send floating target careening forward.
- Undertow + Shock Jockey: Boosts Shock Jockey's power.
Enter the cemetery where Lady Comstock's mausoleum is located. Search the gravestones to the left of the entrance to her grave. One of the graves is features the handwritten word "SNIGHT", which is a reference to Mike Snight, a member of the development team.
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
- Tin Soldier (10 points): Completed the game on Easy difficulty or above.
- Saw the Elephant (25 points): Completed the game on Normal difficulty or above.
- Stone Cold Pinkerton (50 points): Completed the game on Hard difficulty or above.
- Auld Lang Syne (75 points): Completed the game on 1999 mode.
- Should Auld Acquaintance... (10 points): Unlocked 1999 mode.
- Industrial Accident (5 points): Killed 20 enemies with a Sky-Hook Execution.
- Aerial Assassin (5 points): Killed 20 enemies with a Sky-Line Strike.
- A Real Pistol (5 points): Killed 25 enemies with the Broadsider Pistol.
- Passionately Reciprocated (5 points): Killed 150 enemies with the Founder Triple R Machine Gun or Vox Repeater.
- Street Sweeper (5 points): Killed 50 enemies with the Founder China Broom Shotgun or Vox Heater.
- Big Game Hunter (5 points): Killed 100 enemies with the Founder Huntsman Carbine or Vox Burstgun.
- Loose Cannon (5 points): Killed 25 enemies with the Paddywhacker Hand Cannon.
- On a Clear Day... (5 points): Killed 30 enemies with the Bird's Eye Sniper Rifle.
- Here Little Piggy (5 points): Killed 30 enemies with the Founder Pig Volley Gun or Vox Hail Fire.
- Master of Pyrotechnics (5 points): Killed 20 enemies with the Barnstormer RPG.
- Seasoned to Taste (5 points): Killed 30 enemies with the Peppermill Crank Gun.
- Well Rounded (10 points): Used all 8 Vigors against enemies.
- Vigorous Opposition (50 points): Killed 75 enemies either with a Vigor or while the enemy is under the effects of a Vigor.
- More for Your Money (25 points): Lured 3 enemies into a single Vigor trap 5 times.
- Combination Shock (50 points): Performed all 8 of the Vigor combinations.
- Mind Over Matter (10 points): Killed 20 enemies using Possessed machines.
- Tear 'em a New One (25 points): Opened 30 Tears.
- Strange Bedfellows (10 points): Killed 20 enemies using allies brought in through a Tear.
- On the Fly (10 points): Killed 30 enemies while riding a Sky-Line.
- Bolt From the Blue (25 points): Killed 5 enemies with a headshot while riding a Sky-Line. (Video)
- Hazard Pay (25 points): Killed 10 enemies by utilizing environmental hazards.
- Bon Voyage (25 points): Killed 20 enemies by knocking them off Columbia.
- Skeet Shoot (25 points): Killed 5 enemies while they are falling.
- Lost Weekend (10 points): Killed 5 enemies while you are drunk. (Video)
- David & Goliath (10 points): Killed 20 "Heavy Hitter" enemies.
- Heartbreaker (50 points): Killed a Handyman by only shooting his heart. (Video)
- Dress for Success (5 points): Equipped a piece of Gear in all four slots.
- Kitted Out (10 points): Fully upgraded one weapon and one Vigor.
- Raising the Bar (10 points): Upgraded one attribute (Health, Shield, or Salts) to its maximum level.
- Infused with Greatness (25 points): Collected every Infusion upgrade in a single game.
- Sightseer (50 points): Used all telescopes and Kinetoscopes in the game. (Video)
- The Roguish Type (25 points): Used Elizabeth to pick 30 locks.
- Eavesdropper (50 points): Collected every Voxophone. (Video) (Video)
- Grand Largesse (10 points): Spent $10,000 at the vending machines of Columbia.
- Coins in the Cushion (10 points): Looted 200 containers.
- Scavenger Hunt (75 points): Completed the game in 1999 mode without purchasing anything from a Dollar Bill vending machine.
Additionally there are nine secret achievements.
- Written in the Clouds (5 points): Completed Lighthouse.
- Welcome to Monument Island (10 points): Reached Monument Island.
- Shock Tactics (10 points): Retrieved Shock Jockey.
- First Class Ticket (10 points): Boarded The First Lady.
- Armed Revolt (10 points): Assisted the Gunsmith.
- Working Class Hero (25 points): Completed Factory.
- Blood in the Streets (25 points): Completed Emporia.
- Higher Learning (25 points): Completed Comstock House.
- The Bird or The Cage (25 points): Completed The Hand of the Prophet.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs