Blades Of Time (PlayStation3)
Add to this page!
Easy "Annihilation Kill" achievement or trophy
Wou will arrive in a large open arena may shield-wielding zombies before the final Boss sequence. Wait until your spell gauge gets full, then lure the enemies into one location. Cast a level 2 spell to take them all out at the same time.
gotdts ftlo hmtla
Easy "Double Attack" achievement or trophy
Time Rewind Double Attack is a combat maneuver that can be used against certain large enemies. Start by dealing enough damage to daze your enemy. Then get close and a prompt to press [Use] will appear. Do so and Ayumi will jump on the enemy's back and hit their head for a few seconds while you repeatedly press [Attack]. After that sequence ends, rewind time to the start. While your rewound clone is busy, walk up to the enemy and [Use] again to perform the double attack. The result will vary. For example, the Skyguard Boss will lose its healing device; the Zombie Heavy will get double-stabbed through the neck; and the Brutal Maul will get backstabbed. Note: There are many Brutal Mauls in the final three levels, and there are several Zombie Heavies in Butal Town.
Easy "Rain of Bullets" achievement or trophy
- At the start of Chapter 2 you will first encounter enemies with Magic Armor. Kill the spear-throwing enemies; the remaining ones can generate armor. Be careful to only shoot off the armor with your clones armed with rifles. Then, stop attacking. Note: there is a rock ledge that you can jump on to remain out of reach. The enemies' armor will reappear after about a minute. Repeat the process as many times as needed. Try not to kill off all the enemies before "Rain of Bullets" is earned. Restarting from the checkpoint will affect the counter, but dying will not.
- Near the start of Chapter 2, after jumping off the cliff go through the tutorial that demonstrates how to fight a zombie with a barrier, followed by a zombie with a large shield, and then a group fight which will eventually feature one zombie with a barrier. Farm the first enemy instead of the group fight to make it easier. Fire your entire clip into that enemy, reload, then rewind time. Repeat the process. You and two clones will be able to shoot off the barrier. Keep doing this until the enemy dies, then get killed by the large zombie in two hits to restart the sequence.
Easy "Your Fire Is Nothing" achievement or trophy
Remain the starting location and use a rifle to slowly lower his health. When he throws a fireball, rewind time to reset his attack. This will require some time.
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation trophy rewards.
- Platinum (Platinum): Awarded for successfully collecting all trophies.
- Too Hot For You (Bronze): Kill Brutal Maul without being frozen by his shockwave.
- Brutal Kill (Bronze): Kill 5 enemies at the same time.
- Annihilation Kill (Silver): Kill 10 enemies at the same time.
- Famous Hunter (Bronze): Kill 1000 enemies in total.
- Faster Than You! (Bronze): Use Counterattack 100 times.
- Grasshopper (Bronze): Use Dash 30 times without touching the ground.
- Curious (Bronze): Find half the notes.
- Collector (Silver): Find all the notes.
- Ready To Fight (Bronze): Find all types of equipment.
- Unstoppable (Bronze): Win any Outbreak match.
- Out of My Way (Bronze): Kill an enemy player in an Outbreak match.
- Outbreak Hero (Silver): Kill each Outbreak boss at least once.
- Experienced (Bronze): Play 5 Outbreak matches.
- I'm Rich (Bronze): Find all the chests in story mode on the Normal difficulty level.
- Treasure Hunter (Silver): Find all the chests in story mode on the Hard difficulty level.
- Double Attack (Bronze): Kill 25 heavy enemies using the Time Rewind double attack.
- Angry (Bronze): Kill 100 enemies during your Time Rewind Berserk buff.
- Rain of Bullets (Bronze): Shoot off Magic Armor from 50 enemies using Time Rewind clones.
Additionally there are seventeen secret trophies.
- Gather Chi (Bronze): Get the ability to gather Chi.
- Rifle (Bronze): Find the rifle.
- Coral Dash (Bronze): Get the ability to dash to the corals.
- Enemy Dash (Bronze): Get the ability to dash to enemies.
- Time Rewind (Bronze): Get the ability to rewind time.
- Order Spell (Bronze): Survive Chaos event.
- Free to go! (Silver): Kill the Gateguard.
- Clear the Jungle (Silver): Kill the Shaman Boss.
- Your Fire Is Nothing (Bronze): Kill the Shaman Boss without taking damage from his massive fire spell.
- Old Temple (Bronze): Reach the Sanctuary.
- World of Order (Silver): Defeat Skyguard Commander.
- Big Corpse (Gold): Defeat Giant Worm.
- Sky Islands (Gold): Leave the Sky Islands.
- Brutal Lands (Gold): Kill the Vicar of Chaos.
- Dragon (Bronze): Ayumi receives her Dragon form.
- Keeper Is Dead (Gold): Finish the game on any difficulty level.
- Hard Times Are Over (Gold): Finish the game on the Hard difficulty level.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs