Bleach: Shattered Blade
This game is titled Bleach: Shattered Blade in North America, Europe, and Australia, and Bleach Wii: Hakujin Kirameku Rondo in Japan.
Play as Aizen Sousuke
Complete Arcade mode as Ulquiorra.
Play as Arturo Plateado
Complete Episode mode as Arturo Plateado.
Play as Byakuya Kuchiki
- Complete Episode mode as Renji to get 20,000 Kan, and be able to play as Byakuya Kuchiki.
- Note: Byakuya Kuchiki can be played from the start of the game. Episode mode requires you to play as Rengi in order to play Byakuya Kuchiki's episode.
Play as Grimmjow Jaggerjack
Complete Arcade mode as Aizen Sousuke.
Play as Hisagi Shuuhei
Complete Episode mode as Yamada Hanatarou.
Play as Ichimaru Gin
Complete Arcade mode as Matsumoto Rangiku and Kira Izuru.
Play as Kuchiki Rukia
Beat Story mode as Abarai Renji.
Play as Kurotsuchi Mayuri
Complete Arcade mode as Ishida Uryuu.
Play as Kusajishi Yachiru
Complete Arcade mode as Yumichika Ayasegawa and Zaraki Kenpachi.
Play as Kyouraku Shunsui
Complete Arcade mode as Sado Yasutora.
Play as Madarame Ikkaku
Complete Episode mode as Zaraki Kenpachi.
Play as Old Man Yama
Complete Arcade mode as Rukias Capton.
Play as Retsu Unohana's menu character
Complete Hinatero's episode to unlock Retsu Unohana's menu character for purchase.
Play as Rukia Kuchiki
Complete Episode mode as Renji to play as Rukia Kuchiki.
Play as Shihouin Yoruichi
Complete Training mode.
Play as Soi Fon
Complete Episode mode as Shihouin Yoruichi.
Play as Tousen Kaname
Complete Arcade mode as Komamura Sajin.
Play as Ukitake Juushiro
Complete Arcade mode as Kyouraku Shunsui.
Play as Ulquiorra
Complete Arcade mode as Ichimaru Gin.
Play as Urahara Kisuke
Complete Arcade mode as Kurotsuchi Mayuri.
Play as Yamada Hanatarou
Beat Story mode as Youshiro Hitsugaya..
Play as Yamamoto Genryuusai Shigekuni
Complete Arcade mode as Ukitake Juushiro.
Play as Yoruichi Shihoin
Complete Tutorial mode to get 10,000 Kan and use "Yoruichi Shihoin".
Play as Yumichika Ayasegawa
Complete Arcade mode as Madarame Ikkaku.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding costume.
- Hitsugaya school costume: Win fifteen matches as Toushiro Hitsugaya.
- Ikkaku school costume: Win ten matches as Madarame Ikkaku.
- Masked Komamura costume: Win fifteen matches as Komamura Sajin.
- Matsumoto school costume: Unlock Inoue Orihime's costume, then win fifteen matches as Matsumoto Rangiku.
- Orihime school costume: Win fifteen matches as Inoue Orihime.
- Renji school costume: Win fifteen matches as Abarai Renji.
- Rukia school costume: Win fifteen matches as Kuchiki Rukia.
- Shihouin Yoruichi Shunpo costume: After completing Practice mode, win fifteen matches as Yoruichi.
- Urahara Kisuke Shinigami costume: Unlock all other bonuses and it will appear for free in Urahara's Shop.
- Yumichika school costume: Win ten matches as Ayasegawa Yumichika.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding episode.
- Arturo Plateado: Complete Yoruichi Shihoin's episode.
- Byakuya Kuchiki: Complete Renji Abarai's episode.
- Hanataro Yamada: Complete Toushiro Hitsugaya's episode.
- Kenpachi Zaraki: Complete Kurosaki Ichigo's episode.
- Yoruichi Shihoin: Complete Byakuya Kuchiki's episode.
Unlock all characters to unlock the Treasure Box will appear in the shop. It contains an art gallery of images from the game.
Arturo Battle stage
Defeat Arturo Plateado on the final stage of Episode mode.
Ice Haven stage
Complete Hitsugaya's Episode mode.
vtlm uevwfi mwyo
Continuous special attack
- When you use your Bankai's special attack, if keep shaking the Wiimote and Nunchuk. The special attack can continue up to three times.
- After using a special attack, keep shaking the Wiimote to increase the damage and hits. For Ikkaku's Bankai, the dragon charge meter will get full. Because Byakuya has two special attacks, this trick only works for Shuukei Hakuteiken, decreasing the cast time from five to two seconds.
Hanataro Yamada's Episode: Easy completion
When fighting enemies in Hanataro's Episode, hit your enemy once or twice and keep away from them. Make sure your opponent has more damage than yourself. If you successfully make it through the time limit with less damage than your opponent, you will automatically win. Because Hanataro is a weak character, this can be a vital strategy.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs