Bloons Tower Defense 4 (PC)
Add to this page!
Sandbox or Apocalypse modes
Reach rank 25. Select a track to be able to select either "Sandbox" or "Apocalypse" modes.
Instead of holding the "Fast Forward" button, click on it and hold, then Right Click. It will fast forward by itself. Note: You will not be able to do anything else until you click on the normal screen.
- When you are about level 40, buy three Banana Towers and fully upgrade them. Then, buy three Super Monkeys and put them at the very end of the track. Buy three more at the last corner of the track, then two more in the middle. Next, keep buying Bomb Towers and fully upgrade them. Keep buying those items to get beyond level 90.
- Build a Monkey Tower and upgrade it to one of the spike balls. When playing under the Easy difficulty setting, place your upgraded Monkey Tower in the back of the road that the Bloons appear from. This should pop all the Bloons that appear at once. Note: You can add some Ice Towers to freeze the Bloons to get more hits on them by the Monkey Tower.
- First, buy a Bomb Tower. Upgrade it completely when possible. Then, buy a Buccaneer and also upgrade it completely when possible. Next, buy a Monkey Ace and upgrade it completely when possible. Then, buy a Super Monkey, complete the first upgrade, then stop. Buy an Ice Tower and upgrade it completely. Then, finish upgrading your Super Monkey.
- Try this trick on the first track for easy money. Buy two Dart Monkeys and place them at the beginning of the road. At round three, place a Tack Shooter with the Dart Monkeys and upgrade them to Spike O Pult and Blade Shooter as soon as possible, but not all at once. Then, buy as many Banana Farms as you possible until a balloon gets to the end. Then, keep going through the levels.
Save the game between levels 45 and 49. Continue playing in Freeplay mode. Whenever you play again, resume the game and repeat the previous steps.
Easy Beginner track completion
- Purchase the following items before each round to complete them easily under the Easy difficulty setting.
- Round 1: Buy two Dart Monkeys.
- Round 2: Buy a Tack Shooter.
- Round 6: Upgrade a Dart Monkey with "Piercing Darts".
- Round 7: Upgrade a Dart Monkey with "Piercing Darts".
- Round 9: Buy a Banana Farm.
- Round 10: Upgrade a Banana Farm with "More Banannas".
- Round 12: Buy a Bomb Tower.
- Round 13: Upgrade a Tack Shooter with "Faster Shooting" and upgrade two Dart Monkeys with "Long Range Darts".
- Round 14: Upgrade a Tack Shooter with "Extra Range" and upgrade a Bomb Tower with "Bigger Bombs".
- Round 15: Upgrade a Bomb Tower with "Longer Range" and upgrade it to a Missile Launcher.
- Round 16: Upgrade a Banana Farm to "Banana Plantation".
- Round 24: Buy a Monkey Ace.
- Round 26: Buy a Super Monkey.
- Round 29: Upgrade a Super Monkey with Super Range and buy a Monkey Ace.
- Round 30: Buy a Monkey Ace.
- Round 31: Buy a Monkey Apprentice.
- Round 34: Upgrade a Super Monkey with "Laser Vision".
- Round 35: Upgrade three Monkey Aces with "Pineapple Express" and upgrade a Monkey Apprentice with "Intense Magic" and "Fireball".
- Round 37: Upgrade three Monkey Aces to "Spy Planes".
- Round 38: Upgrade a Monkey Apprentice with "Summon Whirlwind".
- Round 39: Upgrade three Spy Planes with "Rapidfire".
- Round 40: Upgrade a Super Monkey with "Plasma Vision".
- Round 42: Upgrade a Spy Plane to a "Dart Storm".
- Round 43: Upgrade a Spy Plane to a "Dart Storm".
- Round 44: Upgrade a Spy Plane to a "Dart Storm".
- Round 45: Upgrade a Tack Shooter to a "Disc Shooter".
- Round 46: Upgrade a Disc Shooter to a "Fire Ring".
- Round 47: Upgrade two Dart Monkeys to "Spike-o-pult".
- Round 48: Upgrade two Dart Monkeys with "Triple Shot".
- Round 50: Upgrade a Monkey Apprentice with "Tempest Tornado".
- Use the following strategy to complete the first track under the Easy through Hard difficulties.
- Round 1: Place a monkey buccaneer in the top right hand corner and save until you have enough money for Grape Shot.
- Rounds 3 to 5: Place a Tack and Frost Tower and save so you can fully upgrade them.
- Remaining rounds: Place at least six Bomb Towers upgraded to M.O.A.B.s, one to three Super Monkeys, two fully upgraded Glue Towers, and another set of Tack and Frost Towers. Also, place at least one monkey beacon by the entrance and one monkey wizard fully upgraded. Note: For the Hard difficulty setting, make sure the water is filled with Monkey Buccaneers.
Created by tasselfoot.