Brink (Xbox 360)
Add to this page!
Challenge mode bonuses
Complete the indicated challenge to unlock the corresponding bonus.
- Be More Objective 1: Lobster Grenade Launcher, Ritchie Revolver, Duct-Taped Magazines.
- Be More Objective 2: Bulpdaun Submachine Gun, Speed Slings, Speed holsters.
- Be More Objective 3: Score on Leaderboard.
- Parkour This 1: Barnett Light Rifle, Front Grips, Rapid Fire.
- Parkour This 2: Belgo Machine Pistol, Silencers.
- Parkour This 3: Score on Leaderboard.
- Escort Duty 1: High Powered Scopes, Red Dot Sights, Muzzle Brakes.
- Escort Duty 2: EZ-Nade Auto Grenade Launcher, Drum Magazines.
- Escort Duty 3: Score on Leaderboard.
- Tower Defense 1: FRKN-3K Assault Rifle, Underslung Grenade Launcher, Adjusted Iron Sights.
- Tower Defense 2: Gotlung Minigun, High-Capacity Magazines.
- Tower Defense 3: Score on Leaderboard.
Level and rank requirements
Gain the indicated amount of experience points to reach the corresponding level.
- Rank 1
- Level 1: 1,000 points
- Level 2: 2,000 points
- Level 3: 3,000 points
- Level 4: 4,000 points
- Rank 2
- Level 5: 5,250 points
- Level 6: 6,500 points
- Level 7: 7,750 points
- Level 8: 9,000 points
- Level 9: 10,250 points
- Rank 3
- Level 10: 12,000 points
- Level 11: 13,750 points
- Level 12: 15,500 points
- Level 13: 17,250 points
- Level 14: 19,000 points
- Rank 4
- Level 15: 21,750 points
- Level 16: 24,500 points
- Level 17: 27,250 points
- Level 18: 30,000 points
- Level 19: 32,750 points
- Rank 5
- Level 20: 37,500 points
Equip Heavy guns on light or medium body types
Switch to a heavy body type. Select a gun of any weight and customize is as desired. Do the same thing for your secondary weapon. Make it your default weapon and switch back to a light or medium body type. Your default guns will stay the same, but your body will not/ When you play matches, you can mow have a light or medium body type with a Gatling gun.
During the mission where the Resistance is trying to steal the airplane, go to the terminal they are supposed to hack. You will see a message warning you that robots are taking over the world.
Easy "That mine you found? Disarmed!" achievement or trophy
This can be done solo. Use a new character because enemies will have few abilities and no turrets. Use a Freeplay match in Stopwatch mode. Select the "Refuel" map with a thirty minute duration, the Hard difficulty setting for better teammate AI, and a 4 vs, 4 min/max. Begin as Resistance or swap at the start. Immediately change to the Operative class. Wait for your Soldier teammates to set the charge. After the door is breached, collect the "hydro" and wait for opposing team to set up mines. Do not use the mines nearest to refueling point. Wait for some to be deployed slightly farther away. Find the mine using class ability then step on it. Keep the area cleared until an Engineer teammate arrives to spray it down.
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
etsobs berm iaasm
- That's how you win a match (10 points): While on defense, take down an attacker who's completing a Primary Objective.
- Not over till the fat lady sings (10 points): Take down an enemy with gunfire while knocked down.
- Cut 'em off at the pass (10 points): Close an enemy team's shortcut.
- Oh I'm sorry, was that yours? (10 points): Capture an enemy Command Post.
- Not so sneaky now, are you? (10 points): Reveal an enemy in disguise.
- You shall not pass! (20 points): While on defense, prevent the attackers from completing their first objective.
- Was it the red or the blue wire? (10 points): Disarm an HE charge.
- Great shot kid! One in a million (10 points): Take down an enemy by shooting a grenade.
- They never knew what hit them (20 points): While on offense, win the match in less than 30% of the time limit.
- The story has just begun (100 points): Win both story campaigns (not including What-If missions).
- You've escaped the Ark (75 points): Win all main missions of the Resistance campaign (not including What-If missions).
- The start of something big (20 points): Win any mission, whether campaign or What-If.
- You've saved the Ark (75 points): Win all main missions of the Security campaign (not including What-If missions).
- Viva la revolution! (50 points): Win every Resistance campaign mission, including What-If missions.
- Use the wheel, earn more XP (10 points): Complete an objective after first selecting it on the Objective Wheel.
- I think I know a shortcut (10 points): Open a shortcut for your team.
- To serve and protect (50 points): Win every Security campaign mission, including What-If missions.
- Tough as nails (80 points): Win all storyline campaign missions (exc. What-If missions) in either Online Versus, or in Hard mode.
- Well done! (10 points): Complete your first 1 Star Challenge.
- Very well done indeed! (20 points): Complete your first 3 Star Challenge.
- No I insist, you take it (5 points): Use the last of your Supplies to refill a teammate's ammo rather than your own.
- It's a trap! (10 points): Take down an enemy with a Satchel Charge .
- Who's bad? (25 points): Complete all 1 Star Challenges.
- You're going places, kid! (20 points): Reach Rank 2.
- Time to start a new character (100 points): Reach Rank 5.
- King of the world! (100 points): Complete all 3 Star Challenges.
- Well that was educational (50 points): Collect all Audio Logs.
- Smart decisions win battles (10 points): Attempt to Revive an objective-class teammate over a non-objective teammate near a Primary Objective.
- I live… again! (5 points): Revive yourself.
- You can place another mine now (10 points): Take down an enemy with a mine.
- Pump up the volume! (10 points): Upgrade your team's Command Post.
- T'is better to give than receive (10 points): As a Medic, using the Transfer Supplies ability, give the last of your Supplies away.
- A bit of a headache (5 points): Take down an enemy with a Cortex Bomb.
- Boom! (10 points): Detonate a HE Charge.
- That mine you found? Disarmed! (10 points): Spot a mine which is later defused by another Engineer.
- Brinksmanship (10 points): Complete an Operative Primary Objective within 5 seconds of breaking disguise.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs