Brink (Xbox 360)
Add to this page!
Challenge mode bonuses
Complete the indicated challenge to unlock the corresponding bonus.
- Be More Objective 1: Lobster Grenade Launcher, Ritchie Revolver, Duct-Taped Magazines.
- Be More Objective 2: Bulpdaun Submachine Gun, Speed Slings, Speed holsters.
- Be More Objective 3: Score on Leaderboard.
- Parkour This 1: Barnett Light Rifle, Front Grips, Rapid Fire.
- Parkour This 2: Belgo Machine Pistol, Silencers.
- Parkour This 3: Score on Leaderboard.
- Escort Duty 1: High Powered Scopes, Red Dot Sights, Muzzle Brakes.
- Escort Duty 2: EZ-Nade Auto Grenade Launcher, Drum Magazines.
- Escort Duty 3: Score on Leaderboard.
- Tower Defense 1: FRKN-3K Assault Rifle, Underslung Grenade Launcher, Adjusted Iron Sights.
- Tower Defense 2: Gotlung Minigun, High-Capacity Magazines.
- Tower Defense 3: Score on Leaderboard.
Level and rank requirements
Gain the indicated amount of experience points to reach the corresponding level.
- Rank 1
- Level 1: 1,000 points
- Level 2: 2,000 points
- Level 3: 3,000 points
- Level 4: 4,000 points
- Rank 2
- Level 5: 5,250 points
- Level 6: 6,500 points
- Level 7: 7,750 points
- Level 8: 9,000 points
- Level 9: 10,250 points
- Rank 3
- Level 10: 12,000 points
- Level 11: 13,750 points
- Level 12: 15,500 points
- Level 13: 17,250 points
- Level 14: 19,000 points
- Rank 4
- Level 15: 21,750 points
- Level 16: 24,500 points
- Level 17: 27,250 points
- Level 18: 30,000 points
- Level 19: 32,750 points
- Rank 5
- Level 20: 37,500 points
Equip Heavy guns on light or medium body types
Switch to a heavy body type. Select a gun of any weight and customize is as desired. Do the same thing for your secondary weapon. Make it your default weapon and switch back to a light or medium body type. Your default guns will stay the same, but your body will not/ When you play matches, you can mow have a light or medium body type with a Gatling gun.
During the mission where the Resistance is trying to steal the airplane, go to the terminal they are supposed to hack. You will see a message warning you that robots are taking over the world.
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
- That's how you win a match (10 points): While on defense, take down an attacker who's completing a Primary Objective.
- Not over till the fat lady sings (10 points): Take down an enemy with gunfire while knocked down.
- Cut 'em off at the pass (10 points): Close an enemy team's shortcut.
- Oh I'm sorry, was that yours? (10 points): Capture an enemy Command Post.
- Not so sneaky now, are you? (10 points): Reveal an enemy in disguise.
- You shall not pass! (20 points): While on defense, prevent the attackers from completing their first objective.
- Was it the red or the blue wire? (10 points): Disarm an HE charge.
- Great shot kid! One in a million (10 points): Take down an enemy by shooting a grenade.
- They never knew what hit them (20 points): While on offense, win the match in less than 30% of the time limit.
- The story has just begun (100 points): Win both story campaigns (not including What-If missions).
- You've escaped the Ark (75 points): Win all main missions of the Resistance campaign (not including What-If missions).
- The start of something big (20 points): Win any mission, whether campaign or What-If.
- You've saved the Ark (75 points): Win all main missions of the Security campaign (not including What-If missions).
- Viva la revolution! (50 points): Win every Resistance campaign mission, including What-If missions.
- Use the wheel, earn more XP (10 points): Complete an objective after first selecting it on the Objective Wheel.
- I think I know a shortcut (10 points): Open a shortcut for your team.
- To serve and protect (50 points): Win every Security campaign mission, including What-If missions.
- Tough as nails (80 points): Win all storyline campaign missions (exc. What-If missions) in either Online Versus, or in Hard mode.
- Well done! (10 points): Complete your first 1 Star Challenge.
- Very well done indeed! (20 points): Complete your first 3 Star Challenge.
- No I insist, you take it (5 points): Use the last of your Supplies to refill a teammate's ammo rather than your own.
- It's a trap! (10 points): Take down an enemy with a Satchel Charge .
- Who's bad? (25 points): Complete all 1 Star Challenges.
- You're going places, kid! (20 points): Reach Rank 2.
- Time to start a new character (100 points): Reach Rank 5.
- King of the world! (100 points): Complete all 3 Star Challenges.
- Well that was educational (50 points): Collect all Audio Logs.
- Smart decisions win battles (10 points): Attempt to Revive an objective-class teammate over a non-objective teammate near a Primary Objective.
- I live… again! (5 points): Revive yourself.
- You can place another mine now (10 points): Take down an enemy with a mine.
- Pump up the volume! (10 points): Upgrade your team's Command Post.
- T'is better to give than receive (10 points): As a Medic, using the Transfer Supplies ability, give the last of your Supplies away.
- A bit of a headache (5 points): Take down an enemy with a Cortex Bomb.
- Boom! (10 points): Detonate a HE Charge.
- That mine you found? Disarmed! (10 points): Spot a mine which is later defused by another Engineer.
- Brinksmanship (10 points): Complete an Operative Primary Objective within 5 seconds of breaking disguise.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs