Bully: Scholarship Edition (Xbox 360)
Hold LB and press RT(3) on controller two during game play. Note: This has no effect on kissing level.
Hold LB and press Up(4) on controller two during game play to unlock all weapons.
Toggle unlimited ammunition
Hold LB and press Up, Down, Up, Down on controller two during game play.
Hold LB and press Up(2) on controller two during game play.
Hold LB and press Y, X, B, A on controller two during game play.
All gym grapple moves
Hold LB and press Up, Left, Down(2), Y, X, A(2) on controller two during game play to unlock all gym grapple moves. Note: This will not appear on the stats screen.
All Hobo fighting moves
Hold LB and press Up, Left, Down, Right, Y, X, A, B on controller two during game play to unlock all Hobo fighting moves. Note: This will not appear on the stats screen.
Press LB(2), RB, LB(3), RB(2) on controller two during game play to unlock all clothes. Note: Press any button to return to normal.
Hold LB and press Down repeatedly on controller two during game play until the message "Cheat Activated" appears. You can re-enter this code as many times desired.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding bonus item.
- Black ninja suit: Take a picture of all the students of Bullworth for your yearbook.
- Black skate shoes: Run 50 km on foot.
- BMX Champion helmet: Complete all bike races.
- Boxing outfit: Win the "Boxing Challenge" or "Prep Challenge" in Chapter 2.
- Crash helmet: Win the first set of Go-Kart races.
- Double carnival tickets: Collect all G & G cards.
- Dunce hat: Turn on all the showers in boys' locker room.
- Edna mask: Break all nineteen tombstones on Halloween.
- Explorer costume: Complete all Geography classes (Scholarship Edition)
- Fast food: Finish the Burger Joint errand in Bullworth Vale.
- Fireman's hat: Pull the fire alarm twenty times.
- G & G Cards: Complete Geography classes 1, 2, 3, and 4. It will be available in Chapter 5.
- Gnome costume: Break all garden gnomes.
- Gnome icons on map: Complete Geography classes 1, 2, 3, and 4. It will be available in Chapter 5.
- Gold suit: Buy all clothes.
- Green ninja suit: Perform one of the following tasks.
- Enter the boys' dorm. There should be a rat running around. Kill it with your slingshot, then look for the other rat in the hall. If you kill it the message "Secret unlocked" should appear. Note: The rat may not be there during the Chapter 1.
- Make 1,000 projectiles hits.
- Spray the nerds (Algernon recommended) with the fire extinguisher in the boys dorm. Keep spray him until "Secret Unlocked" appears. When you spray him, do not move or run.
- Grotto master: Collect all G & G cards.
- Newspaper weapon: Complete the Paper Route level with 100% stats.
- Orderly uniform: Complete "Finding Johnny Vincent" in Chapter 5.
- Pirate hat: Swim forward in the bay from your prep beach house. Keep swimming until you cannot swim further then turn right to go around the island until you see a pirate ship. To the right on the shore is a hidden pirate. Beat him up to get the pirate hat.
- Prison uniform: Complete all the detention mini-games.
- Pumpkin head: Smash all twenty seven pumpkins on Halloween or all pumpkins in the basement.
- Red ninja suit: Complete "Big Prank" during Halloween at Bullworth Academy.
- Robber mask: Break into fifteen lockers without getting caught.
- Rubber Band: Complete Geography classes 1, 2, 3, and 4. It will be available in Chapter 5.
- Rubber band ball: Collect all rubber bands.
- School mascot costume: Complete "Nice Outfit" in Chapter 4.
- Spandex bike shorts: Ride a bike 100 km.
- Skeleton Halloween costume: Complete the "The Candidate" mission to unlock the "Halloween" mission.
- Tiny swimsuit: Find the preppie with a blue mission on the beach at the beach house and beat his swimming time.
Biology class: Faster pointer movement
Xbox 360 Use the Left Analog-stick and Right Analog-stick together to make the pointer move faster, thus giving you more time to complete the assignment.
vict mbs r, mehemn mvdnes
English class: Words
Note: Some words might be missing.
- Session 1: MELLOW, MOW, MEW, LOW, WOE, OWL, ELM, OWE, MEWL, WELL, MEOW, MOLL, MOLE, OWE.
- Session 2: FIGHTS, FIGHT, SIGHT, GIFTS, GIFT, SHIFT, THIS, FIGS, FIG, HITS, HIT, FISH, FIST, SIGH, SIFT, GIST, HIS, FITS, FIT, SIT, ITS, IFS.
- Session 3: SMILES, SMILE, MILES, MILE, SEISM, ISLES, ISLE, LEIS, MISE, SEMI, ELMS, ELM, MISS, LIES, LIE, MIL, LIMES, LIME, MESS, LESS, SLIMS, SLIM, SLIMES, SLIME, LEI.
- Session 4: CRAYON, CARNY, CORNY, ACORN, YARN, NARC, ROAN, CRONY, RACY, NARY, CONY, ARC, OAR, CYAN, CAR, RAY, CAY, CRAN, CRY, NOR, NAY, COY, CON, CORN, CAN, RAN, ANY.
- Session 5: DAGGER, RAGGED, GAGE, EGAD, DREG, DRAG, DEAR, DARE, AGE, AGED, GRADE, RED, RAG, GAR, RAD, GAD, GAG, EGG, ERA, DAG, EAR, ARE, GEAR, GRAD, RAGED, RAGE, READ, AGGER.
You can never pass Shops easily because you are doomed for failure at the first turn of Shops 1. By the time the command is shown on screen, you may already be too late. You basically have to do your commands before the icon is shown, and the next command almost immediately after the icon disappears. The speed of rotation or button pressing is not important. The following commands must be used.
- Shop 1: Left Analog-stick clockwise, A, Left Analog-stick counter-clockwise.
- Shop 2: Left Analog-stick clockwise, X, A, Left Analog-stick counter-clockwise.
- Shop 3: Left Analog-stick clockwise, A, Left Analog-stick clockwise, X, Left Analog-stick counter-clockwise.
- Shop 4: Left Analog-stick counter-clockwise, A, Left Analog-stick clockwise, X, B, Left Analog-stick clockwise.
- Shop 5: B, Y, Left Analog-stick clockwise, A, Left Analog-stick counter-clockwise, X, B, Left Analog-stick counter-clockwise.
Smash It Up mission: Easy completion
The rubber band ball is very useful in the Smash It Up mission. Go to the warehouse with Zoe. Start the mission by throwing a few at ground level, then climb high and start launching the rubber band balls everywhere. If done correctly should complete the mission on your first attempt.
Boxing match: Extra health
Kiss a girl before a boxing match to get extra heath.
Free Beam Cola
If you have $50, go to the Beam Cola machine in front of Bullworth Academy. Buy Beam Colas until the message "Secret Unlocked" appears. You can now purchase Beam Cola for free.
Get a fire extinguisher. Go to the girls dorm and do something that will turn the teacher's attention on you. When they start running towards you, spray the teacher with your fire extinguisher. When they wave their hands over their faces, attack them normally by punching and kicking them. Repeat this process until you manage to weaken them and take their health to zero. While doing this, do not drop the fire extinguisher or there will be a good chance of getting busted.
Collecting the rubber band by the Aquaberry clothing store roof
Climb up the ladder. Position yourself facing the direction of the other roof where you see the rubber band. Press LB or RB to skateboard. Press the Left Analog-stick Up + B to jump to the other roof top. Quickly press LB or RB as to not roll off the roof.
Easy "After Hours" achievement
You do not have to violate your curfew to unlock the achievement. Simply go inside the boys dorm when it is 11 o'clock. Once in the dorm, pause game play. Go to the time spent out after curfew and it will still count as time out after curfew.
Easy "Kickin' The Balls" achievement
- To unlock the "Kickin' The Balls" achievement you must kick a soccer ball 100 times. To do this easily, use the soccer ball located outside and to the right of the Boys Dorm. Go to the right-hand side of the dorm and repeatedly kick the ball against the wall. If you wait until after 11 p.m. to do this, you can unlock the "Kickin' The Balls" and "After Hours" achievements in just two nights.
- Created by AchievementGuides360.
Easy "Skidmark" achievement
Created by AchievementGuides360.
Easy "Soda 'Licious" achievement
When you unlock the city, go to Yum Yum market and scroll over the soda. Repeatedly tap A(100) to unlock the achievement.
Easy "Watch Your Step" achievement
At the boys dorm, throw some marbles at the doorway to exit the place. Then, pull the fire alarm. Be careful because the entire dorm will attack you. Note: This may require more than one attempt.
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
- After Hours (20 points): Spend 5 hours out after curfew.
- Green Thumbs Up (20 points): Pick 50 flowers.
- Casanova (20 points): Receive 25 kisses from the ladies.
- Eggsellent! (20 points): Egg 25 cars.
- Kickin' The Balls (20 points): Kick 100 soccer balls.
- Watch Your Step (20 points): Trip 25 people with marbles.
- Dual Nebula (20 points): Achieve A High Score on Consumo, Nut Shots, and Monkey Fling Arcade Games.
- Down For The Count (20 points): Beat up 200 opponents.
- Soda 'Licious (20 points): Buy 100 sodas.
- Speed Freak (20 points): Complete ½ of all Go Kart Races.
- Helping Hand (20 points): Complete 10 Errand Missions.
- Little Angel (20 points): Complete 20 Errand Missions.
- Keener (20 points): Complete 3 Classes.
- Teacher's Pet (20 points): Complete 6 Classes.
- It's All In The Wrists (20 points): Complete All 4 of the Carnival Games once.
- The Champion (20 points): Complete All Bike Races.
- Pole Position (20 points): Complete All Go Kart Races.
- Green Thumb (20 points): Complete All Lawn Mowing Jobs.
- Black & White & Read All Over (20 points): Complete All Paper Route Missions.
- Freshman (20 points): Complete Chapter 1.
- Sophomore (20 points): Complete Chapter 2.
- Junior (20 points): Complete Chapter 3.
- Senior (20 points): Complete Chapter 4.
- Skate Pro (25 points): Travel 50,000 meters on the skateboard.
- Smart Mouth (25 points): Say 100 taunts.
- Smell Ya Later (25 points): Hit people with stink bombs 50 times.
- Skidmark (25 points): Give 50 wedgies.
- Glass Dismissed (25 points): Break 300 bottles at the shooting gallery.
- Momma's Boy (25 points): Complete 30 Errand Missions.
- Marathon (25 points): Travel 100,000 meters on foot.
- The Wheel Deal (25 points): Perform 200 wheelies on the bike.
- Sharp Dressed Man (25 points): Collect 250 clothing items.
- Tour De Bullworth (25 points): Travel 100 km on the bike.
- Boy Genius (30 points): Complete 9 Classes.
- Graduate (40 points): Complete Chapter 5.
- Mission Accomplished (75 points): Complete All Missions.
- Perfectionist (125 points): 100% completion.
- Over The Rainbow (20 points): Receive 20 kisses from the gents.
Go into the Boys Dorm and throw some marbles on the table. Destroy the table with your slingshot. If done correctly, the marbles will appear to be floating in mid-air. Note this also works with marbles on cars.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs