CSI: Crime Scene Investigation - Deadly Intent (Wii)
(Redirected from CSI: Deadly Intent (Wii))
Add to this page!
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding award. To view your awards on your PDA, select "Case File", then "Statistics".
owttio anit ipl moceitchb
- We Love CSI Fans!: Viewed the opening to CSI: Deadly Intent.
- Strong Reader: Visited A Case file.
- Cinephile: Watched a movie from a case file.
- Gearhead: Viewed the Options screen.
- Broken Hearted: Completed Case 1: Broken Hearted.
- Fingerprint Master: Identified the fingerprint for Dr. Langston in Case 1.
- Heart Mender: Reassembled heart-shaped ashtray in Case 1.
- Coulda Been a Contender: Complete Case 2: Coulda Been a Contender.
- Chemistry Master: Identify the chemical for Riley in Case 2.
- Rub It In: Interrogate Horace Willingham after he confesses.
- Last Gasp: Complete Case 3: Last Gasp.
- DNA Master: Identify the DNA for Juarice Briggs in Case 3.
- Just for Good Measure: Identify both items incriminating Steve Tampson before his final interrogation begins.
- Extinguished: Complete Case 4: Extinguished.
- Document Master: Identify the document for Nick in Case 4.
- Deadly Secret: Identify the makeup worn by the victim.
- Crime Scene Impersonator: Complete Case 5: Crime Scene Impersonator.
- Touch of the Irish: Collect all of the bottles of Classic Cork.
- CSI: Deadly Intent: Complete all fives cases of CSI: Deadly Intent.
- Observant: Obtained at least a 65% thoroughness score in one case.
- Fastidious: Obtained at least a 90% thoroughness score in one case.
- Meticulous: Obtained a 100% thoroughness score in one case.
- Good Cop: Obtained at least a 65% cunning score in one case.
- Enhanced Interrogation Techniques: Obtained at least an 80% cunning score in one case.
- Master Inquisitor: Obtained a 100% cunning score in one case.
- Lab Rat: Earned at least a 65% skill score in one case.
- Keeping Up with the Hodges: Earned at least an 80% skill score in one case.
- Master Technician: Earned a 100% skill score in one case.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs