CSI: Crime Scene Investigation - Deadly Intent (Wii)
(Redirected from CSI: Deadly Intent (Wii))
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding award. To view your awards on your PDA, select "Case File", then "Statistics".
a, awlrm lviynd aitt i, flmacbu
- We Love CSI Fans!: Viewed the opening to CSI: Deadly Intent.
- Strong Reader: Visited A Case file.
- Cinephile: Watched a movie from a case file.
- Gearhead: Viewed the Options screen.
- Broken Hearted: Completed Case 1: Broken Hearted.
- Fingerprint Master: Identified the fingerprint for Dr. Langston in Case 1.
- Heart Mender: Reassembled heart-shaped ashtray in Case 1.
- Coulda Been a Contender: Complete Case 2: Coulda Been a Contender.
- Chemistry Master: Identify the chemical for Riley in Case 2.
- Rub It In: Interrogate Horace Willingham after he confesses.
- Last Gasp: Complete Case 3: Last Gasp.
- DNA Master: Identify the DNA for Juarice Briggs in Case 3.
- Just for Good Measure: Identify both items incriminating Steve Tampson before his final interrogation begins.
- Extinguished: Complete Case 4: Extinguished.
- Document Master: Identify the document for Nick in Case 4.
- Deadly Secret: Identify the makeup worn by the victim.
- Crime Scene Impersonator: Complete Case 5: Crime Scene Impersonator.
- Touch of the Irish: Collect all of the bottles of Classic Cork.
- CSI: Deadly Intent: Complete all fives cases of CSI: Deadly Intent.
- Observant: Obtained at least a 65% thoroughness score in one case.
- Fastidious: Obtained at least a 90% thoroughness score in one case.
- Meticulous: Obtained a 100% thoroughness score in one case.
- Good Cop: Obtained at least a 65% cunning score in one case.
- Enhanced Interrogation Techniques: Obtained at least an 80% cunning score in one case.
- Master Inquisitor: Obtained a 100% cunning score in one case.
- Lab Rat: Earned at least a 65% skill score in one case.
- Keeping Up with the Hodges: Earned at least an 80% skill score in one case.
- Master Technician: Earned a 100% skill score in one case.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs