CSI: Crime Scene Investigation - Fatal Conspiracy (Wii)
(Redirected from CSI: Fatal Conspiracy (Wii))
Add to this page!
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding award. To view your awards, select "Case File" on your PDA, then "Statistics".
apevsy, sih pvcl
- A Tough Job: Identified both samples of DNA on the garment from John Barrett's room.
- All Washed Up: Completed Case 4: All Washed Up.
- Boss Fight: Completed Case 5: Boss Fight.
- Can't Get Fooled Again: Completed a case with at least 90% cunning.
- Close Counts After All: Completed a case with at least 90% Thoroughness.
- CSI: Fatal Conspiracy: Completed CSI: Fatal Conspiracy.
- Flash Baked: Completed Case 1: Flash Baked.
- Fool Me Once: Completed a case with at least 65% cunning.
- He Said, She Said: Asked Will Rice about Veronica's real alibi.
- Human Polygraph: Completed a case with 100% cunning.
- I Like To Watch: Watched a movie from the Case File.
- No Stone Unturned: Completed a case with 100% Thoroughness.
- Not up to Code: Confronted Pete Baxa about asbestos in the spa.
- Planting Evidence: Completed Case 2: Planting Evidence.
- Reading is Fun: Opened the Case File.
- Research Grant: Completed a case with at least 90% Skill.
- Scavenger Hunt: Found all evidence in Case 2: Planting Evidence.
- Smoke the Hive: Found enough evidence to destroy Beatriz Salazar's drug empire.
- Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!: Noticed the discrepancy in Jayne Barrett's security records.
- Tapped Out: Completed Case 3: Tapped Out.
- Technically Perfect: Completed a case with 100% skill.
- Test Tube Washer: Competed a case with at least 65% Skill.
- Thanks For Playing: Watched the opening sequence.
- Thorough Enough, Darn It: Completed a case with at least 65% Thoroughness.
- Under the Hood: Visited the Options Menu.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs