Cake Mania (DS)
Add to this page!
Your first purchase should be the shoes. She will move faster around the kitchen, which can make productivity a lot smoother.
- If you have a cake remaining at the end of a level on the display case or anywhere else, do not click on the last money remaining until after you have picked up the cake. You will not be penalized for the cake. Also, bake the most complex cake possible at the start of each level and put it on the stand. It almost always sells. If not, just hold it when you click on the last payment.
- If you have a cake at the end of the round that has not sold, do the following as to not lose any money. Give the last customer their cake. Do not pick up the money. Pick up the unsold cake. Then, pick up the payment for the cake. You will not be charged for the cake that is in your hands. This will save you a lot of money when it comes to the double-layered cakes with decorations.
erbwlnby typ oga altcinm
Keeping customers happy
- The cupcake oven is an important addition to your bakery. It keeps your customers happy while they are waiting in line. It is important to know who to keep happy for the maximum profits. The businessman tips $25 when he is fully satisfied, while the bride, Santa and the old ladies tip $10 each. The rest of the customers will only tip $5 when they are fully satisfied. If your cupcake supply is limited, go for the businessman first to maximize his hearts. Kids get the most happiness from cupcakes; one cupcake will fill their hearts completely.
- Use the following trick on difficult levels where there are too many people in line and you cannot serve them all at once, and they are all red, glowing, and mad. Once you get past the first few people, do not pick up some of the money they leave behind. Only four people can be in line at the shop(s). Leave only two places open by keeping the money there. This will prevent overcrowding, and is much easier. Once you give one of the people in line their cake, click on one pile of money to keep the routine going.
- Keeping your customers happy is the most important thing. Buy the television and the cupcake oven as soon as possible for the most benefit. Tune the television to the channel that appeals to the most customers waiting in line and serve cupcakes to the rest.
Casino February: Serving Cupid
Cupid gets very agitated if you serve someone else at the same time. Try to keep the cartoons on and only serve Cupid and he will be fairly patient.
|Granny||Candle or Super Granny||News or Food Network|
|College Coed||Strawberries||Food Network|
|Delivery Man||Tradewinds Ship||News|
|Food Critic||Roses||Food Network|
|Easter Bunny||Snail Mail||Cartoons|
|Santa Claus||Snail Mail||Cartoons|
February at the Casino
At that point you should have the fastest cake baker, the fastest icer, the fastest decorator (obtained by purchasing all the decoration options), an upgraded cupcake baker, a television, and the fastest shoes. You should only have two of each baker, icer, and decorator. Cupid is a difficult customer. Try to do Cupid's order first and put on cartoons, then the vacationing businessman, then the regular businessman's order.
One area that you can upgrade multiple times are the cake toppers. The customers have a wide range of tastes. After playing a few levels, you will learn that certain customers tend to order the same type of cakes. The Granny customer tends to order two layer cakes and usually gets the Super Granny topper. When you first start a new month, you will be given a tip about is going on that month. Use this to your advantage. If you know there will be Cupids around, try to have the Snail Mail topper.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs