Call Of Duty: Black Ops (PlayStation3)
Central Intelligence Agency Data System
Use the Right Analog-stick at the title screen to look down at your hand when you are locked up. Repeatedly press L2 + R2 to escape from the chair. Move around the lab and find a computer. Type in the following commands to activate the corresponding feature.
, , and
- DOA: Zzombie killing mini-game similar to Smash TV. Use the Left Analog-stick to move and the Right Analog-stick to shoot.
- 3ARC INTEL: View all intel.
- 3ARC UNLOCK: Unlock Dead Ops Arcade and Presidential Zombie mode.
- ZORK or HELLO SAILOR: Zork: The Great Underground Empire text adventure game.
- DIR: List audio files and pictures for use with CAT command.
- CAT or PRINT<filename>: Open corresponding file.
- WHO: List of login names for use with the RLOGIN command (requires passwords).
- LOGIN: Attempt a new session with a corresponding username and password
- DIR or LS: Display contents of the current directory.
- ENCODE: Encode a string using the CIA's cipher.
- DECODE: Decode a string using the CIA's cipher.
- MAIL: Open the mail folder for the current user.
- FOOBAR: Displays "Fee Fie Foe Foo!"
- ALICIA: Alicia virtual therapist game.
- HELP: List commands.
Access the Central Intelligence Agency Data System. Enter rlogin dreamland as a command. You will be prompted to login with an account with MJ12 access. Use the following usernames and passwords to continue.
- Login as Robert Oppen: Username: roppen and password: trinity.
- Login as T. Walker: Username: twalker and password: thanksdad.
- Login as Vannevar Bush: Username: vbush and password: majestic1.
Access the Central Intelligence Agency Data System. Enter login as a command. You will be prompted to login with an account. Use the following usernames and passwords to continue. You can then access their documents with the dir command or email with the mail command.
|Grigori "Greg" Weaver||gweaver||gedeon|
|John F. Kennedy||jfkennedy||lancer|
|Lyndon B. Johnson||lbjohnson||ladybird|
Zombie mode maps
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding map in Zombies mode.
- Dead Ops Arcade: Play the Dead Ops Arcade game or complete Campaign mode.
- Der Riese: Enter unique code from Call Of Duty: Black Ops Hardened and Prestige Edition.
- Five: Complete Campaign mode.
- Kino Der Toten: Available by default.
- Nacht Der Untoten: Enter unique code from Call Of Duty: Black Ops Hardened and Prestige Edition.
- Shi No Numa: Enter unique code from Call Of Duty: Black Ops Hardened and Prestige Edition.
- Verruckt: Enter unique code from Call Of Duty: Black Ops Hardened and Prestige Edition.
Zombies mode: Pack-A-Punch upgrades
Use the Pack-A-Punch machine to make the following upgrades.
- Assault rifles
- AUG: AUG-50M3
- Commando: Predator
- Famas: G16-GL35
- FN FAL: EPC WN
- G11: G115 Generator
- Galil: Lemantation
- M14: Mnesia
- M16: SkullCrusher
- CZ75: Calamity
- CZ75 Dual Wield: Calamity & Jane
- M1911: Mustang & Sally
- Python: Cobra
- China Lake: China Beach
- M72 LAW: M72 Anarchy
- Light machine guns
- HK21: H115 Oscillator
- RPK: R115 Resonator
- HS10: Typhoid & Mary
- Olympia: Hades
- SPAZ-12: SPAZ-24
- Stakeout: Raid
- Sniper rifles
- Dragunov: D115 Disassembler
- L96A1: L115 Isolator
- Scavenger: Hyena Infra-Dead
- Submachine guns
- AK47u: AK74fu2
- MP40: The Afterburner
- MPK5: MP115 Kollider
- MPL: MPL-LF
- PM63: Tokyo & Rose
- Special weapons
- Ballistic Knife: The Krause Refibrillator
- Crossbow: Awful Lawton
- Ray Gun: Porter's X2 Ray Gun
- Thundergun: Zeus Cannon
- Winter's Fury: Winter's Fury
Reach the indicated number of kills to unlock the corresponding bonus.
- Spy Plane: 3 kills; shows enemies on the mini-map (free).
- RC-XD: 3 kills; remote control car with explosives piloted by killstreak user (1,200 points).
- Counter-Spy Plane: 4 kills; temporarily disables enemy's mini-map (1,600 points).
- SAM Turret: 4 kills; airdrop a turret that destroys aircraft (1,600 points).
- Care Package: 5 kills; airdrop a crate that contains a random killstreak, ammo crate, or special weapon (free).
- Napalm Strike: 5 kills; airstrike drops fire over an area of the your choice which burns and damages enemies temporarily (2,400 points).
- Sentry Gun: 6 kills; airdrops anti-personnel sentry gun (3,200 points).
- Mortar Team: 6 kills; user targets three locations to be shelled by mortars (3,200 points).
- Attack Helicopter: 7 kills; call in automated attack helicopter to a selected location (free).
- Valkyrie Rockets: 7 kills; two remote controlled rockets (4,000 points).
- Blackbird: 8 kills; advanced version of the spy plane that indicates enemies on the map and direction they are facing (4,500 points).
- Rolling Thunder: 8 kills; B-52 bomber bombs selected location (4,500 points).
- Chopper Gunner: 9 kills; control door-mounted mini-gun from a helicopter that circles the map; enemies without the Ghost perk are displayed as red dots (5,000 points).
- Attack Dogs: 11 kills; call in a group of attack dogs (6,000 points).
- Gunship: 11 kills; pilot a helicopter with rockets and machine guns; helicopter can be destroyed (6,000 points).
Extra Custom Class slots
Reach the indicated Prestige level to unlock the corresponding Custom Class Slot. Note: Once you unlock a slot, the pre-set class for that slot will not be available until you Prestige again.
- Sixth slot: First Prestige
- Seventh slot: Third Prestige
- Eighth slot: Fifth Prestige
- Ninth slot: Seventh Prestige
- Tenth slot: Ninth Prestige
Reach the indicated Prestige to unlock the corresponding bonus.
- Prestige TDM Playlist: Prestige 1
- Prestige Hardcore Playlist: Prestige 10
- Additional Face Paint: Prestige 11
- Colored Clan Tags: Prestige 13
- Gold Camouflage: Prestige 14
- Prestige Pure Playlist: Prestige 15
Reach the indicated level to unlock the corresponding bonus.
- Create A Class: Level 4
- Contracts: Level 5
- Clan Tag: Level 6
- Game Mode Challenges: Level 8
- Killstreaks, Killstreak Challenges, Playercard Emblems: Level 10
- Combat Record: Level 13
- Medal Challenges: Level 15
- Gun Emblems: Level 16
- Gun Tag: Level 19
- Elite Challenges: Level 20
- Camo: Level 22
- Custom Reticules: Level 25
- Custom Lenses: Level 28
- Final Challenges: Level 30
- Facepaint: Level 31
- Prestige Mode: Level 50
- Prestige Leaderboard, Custom Class 6: Prestige 1
- Custom Class 7: Prestige 3
- Custom Class 8: Prestige 5
- Custom Class 9: Prestige 7
- Custom Class 10: Prestige 9
- Face Tattoos: Prestige 11
- Clan Tag Colors: Prestige 13
- Golden Camo: Prestige 14
- Prestige Playlists: Prestige 15
The following perks can be unlocked.
- Tier 1
- Flak Jacket: Reduces explosive damage.
- Flak Jacket Pro: Deflect fire damage, and safely toss back grenades.
- Ghost: Undetectable by the Spy Plane and Blackbird.
- Ghost Pro: Undetectable by aircraft, IR scopes, Sentry Guns, and no red cross hair on your name when targeted.
- Hardline: Killstreaks require one less kill.
- Harline Pro: Change the contents of a Care Package.
- Lightweight: Move faster.
- Lightweight Pro: No fall damage.
- Scavenger: Get ammo from fallen enemies.
- Scavenger Pro: Start with extra magazines, and get grenades from fallen enemies.
- Tier 2
- Hardened: Bullets penetrate better.
- Hardened Pro: Increased bullet damage to killstreaks and less aiming recoil when shot.
- Scout: Hold breath longer.
- Scout Pro: Switch weapons faster.
- Sleight Of Hand: Faster reloads.
- Sleight Of Hand Pro: ADS with all weapons, except sniper rifles.
- Steady Aim: Increased hip-fire accuracy.
- Steady Aim Pro: Faster ADS after sprinting.
- Warlord: Equip two attachments to your primary weapon.
- Warlord Pro: Start with one extra lethal and tactical grenade (except Willy Pete).
- Tier 3
- Hacker: Ability to detect enemy equipment and explosives.
- Hacker Pro: Booby trap enemy Care Packages and turn enemy killstreaks and equipment friendly.
- Marathon: Longer sprint.
- Marathon Pro: Unlimited duration.
- Ninja: Silent movement.
- Ninja Pro: Make no noise, and hear all enemies louder.
- Second Chance: Ability to use your pistol before dying.
- Second Chance Pro: Survive longer, and get revived by teammates.
- Tactical Mask: Protects against Nova Gas.
- Tactical Mask Pro: Reduces the effects of flash and concussion grenades.
Created by savgcom.
Ascension: "Abracadavre" song
Locate all three hidden teddy bears holding a sickle and press [Action] next to them to hear the song "Abracadavre" by Elena Siegman. The first bear is to the left of the Olympia shotgun in the starting room. The second bear is behind the fence across from where the claymores are purchased. The last bear is near the lunar lander near the Speed Cola machine.
"Five": "Don't Back Down" song
Locate the three red rotary phones throughout the Pentagon that ring and flash. The first phone can be found when you first start, after opening a set of doors in the corner. The second phone is on the catwalk circling the room after leaving the first elevator. The third phone is in one of the rooms after leaving the second elevator on the floor that the power is on. You can find the phones by following their ringing. Look at the phone, then hold [Action] until you hear a busy signal. After the third phone is accessed, the song "Don't Back Down" by Eminem will play.
"Five": Zombies mode: On top of the teleporter
Once you go downstairs, stand in front of the larger elevator. When in front of it, go left along the desks next to the teleporter. You will see a railing. Stand behind so that you can see it long ways. Dolphin dive on top of it. This may require a few attempts. Once you are on top of the railing, stand up and keep jumping up until you are onto of the teleporter. Zombies cannot touch you unless you get too close to the stairs. You will rack up a lot of points because the zombies will gather up, and when you shoot at the crowd it almost impossible to miss.
"Kino Der Toten": "115" song
Find the three meteors. The first meteor is located on a pedestal in a corner behind the soda in the main lobby. The second meteor is on a pedestal in the dressing room near some mannequins. The third meteor is the room upstairs near the alleyway, on a "dresser" with black marquee letters. Note: The meteors appear as red veined rocks. Hold [Use] on each meteor until your character says something or the veins in the rock glow red. After all three are found, the song "115" by Elena Siegman will play.
"Nuketown": "Sympathy For the Devil" song
Shoot the heads off all the mannequins in record time to hear "Sympathy For the Devil" by the Rolling Stones.
"Nuketown": Double rainbow reference
A double rainbow can be seen on the map Nuketown.
"Nuketown": Population sign
The sign on Nuketown displays the "population" of the game. For example, with two players it reads "population is 2".
"Numbers": Thunder Gun
- In the level "Numbers," after interrogating Clarke, several enemy soldiers will appear at the end of the long hallway. If you can shoot all six Nova 6 canisters (two in the back, four on the sides), you can retrieve a cassette tape in the office behind where you started. Note: It is recommended that you toss a flashbang to blind the enemies so you have less trouble taking out the canisters. Once you pick up the tape, continue with the level until the part where Weaver and Clarke both jump off the roof onto a mattress. After they jump down, Clarke will ask Weaver to help him move a fridge out of the way to his first weapon stash. Once they do, go inside and look to the left. There should be a place to put the cassette. Note: When picking up and placing the cassette tape, the game will not prompt you -- you must have seen it being moved yourself. After that, the screen will shake and the Thunder Gun will appear out of the wall. It has twelve bullets, and it is reloaded at checkpoints.
- At the beginning of the "Numbers" level after the the Nova 6 Gas is released, go to the back of the room and enter the office. You should see a tape recorder. Hold [Action]. If done correctly, the screen will shake. Progress in the level to the scene when you jump off the roof into the building on to the mattress. Once Clarke is inside, he will move a fridge leading to the weapon stash. You must watch him move the fridge or you will not receive the Thunder Gun. Once you get inside the stash, go to the left. You should see another tape recorder. Walk up to it and hold [Action]. If done correctly, the screen will shake and the Thunder Gun will appear from the wall. You can trade the weapon you are holding for it, and it will be equipped with twelve shots. After you get the Thunder Gun, the rest of the level should be very easy.
"Villa": Jugger-Nog bottles
Go to the back of the map where the pool is located. You will see a bar with bottles on it. Look closely to see that they are the same Jugger-Nog bottles found in "Nazi Zombies" mode.
Gun Game Wager match weapons
The following is a list of all twenty guns in the Gun Game wager match.
bd, pl, e and
- 1. Python multiple attachments
- 2. Duel Makarovs
- 3. Spas-12
- 4. Stakeout
- 5. MP5K
- 6. Duel Skorpions
- 7. AK74u
- 8. M14
- 9. M16
- 10. Famas
- 11. AUG
- 12. HK-21
- 13. M60
- 14. L96A1
- 15. WA2000
- 16. RPG
- 17. M72 Law
- 18. China Lake
- 19. Crossbow
- 20. Ballistic Knife
When you have the Tactical Insertion, deploy it. Look carefully to see a faint Treyarch logo on the bottom right corner.
Easy "Frag Master" trophy
There are three ways to get this trophy.
- Campaign mode: During the battle of Khe Sanh when the NVA are pouring out of the tunnels in the background, throw grenades into the crowd. You are bound to kill some of them.
- Multiplayer: Get five of your friends to join the other side. Tell them to cram together, then toss a frag grenade.
- Zombies: This requires two players. Blow the legs off five zombies and have the other player to stand in one place while the zombies crawl towards them. When they are all attacking your friend, throw a frag grenade.
Easy "Hands Off the Merchandise" trophy
Created by XCVii007r1.
Easy "I Hate Monkeys" trophy
In the Rebirth labs, fire the China Lake into the central chamber of the lab. Once the explosion happens in the chamber, the Nova 6 will not only kill the soldiers, but all of the monkeys as well.
Easy "Rhino" trophy
In Dead Ops mode, wait until you get to a higher round (for example, rounds 8 or 10). Use a meat power-up at the start of the round. When they pour in, wait a bit, then use the speed power-up.
Easy "Sally Likes Blood" trophy
On "The Defector" mission, at the part where you go inside the building with Bowman, Reznov, and Woods, (the one where the man is crying over his dead friend), go upstairs. There will be two VC in front of you and three more behind the window next to them. Aim precisely so that you can kill all three of them in one shot. This is a checkpoint. If you miss, kill yourself and try again.
Easy "Slingshot Kid" achievement
Created by supernintendan.
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation3 trophy rewards.
- Death to Dictators (Bronze): Take down Castro with a headshot. (Video)
- Sacrifice (Bronze): Ensure your squad escapes safely from Cuba.
- Slingshot Kid (Bronze): Destroy all slingshot targets in 3 attempts. (Video)
- Give me liberty, or give me death (Bronze): Escape Vorkuta.
- VIP (Bronze): Receive orders from Lancer.
- A safer place (Bronze): Sabotage the Soviet space program.
- Tough Economy (Bronze): Use no more than 6 TOW guided missiles to destroy the tanks in the defense of Khe Sanh. (Video)
- Looks don't count (Bronze): Break the siege in the battle of Khe Sanh.
- Raining Pain (Bronze): Rack up a bodycount of 20 NVA using air support in Hue City. (Video)
- The Dragon Within (Bronze): Kill 10 NVA with Dragon's Breath rounds. (Video)
- SOG Rules (Bronze): Retrieve the dossier and the defector from Hue City.
- Heavy Hand (Bronze): Use the Grim Reaper to destroy the MG emplacement. (Video)
- Up close and personal (Bronze): Silently take out 3 VC. (Video)
- Double Trouble (Bronze): Use only dual wield weapons to escape Kowloon.
- Broken English (Bronze): Escape Kowloon.
- Never get off the boat (Bronze): Find the Soviet connection in Laos.
- Pathfinder (Bronze): Guide the squad through the Soviet outpost without them getting killed. (Video)
- Russian bar-b-q (Bronze): Incinerate 10 enemies with the flamethrower attachment in the POW compound. (Video)
- Some wounds never heal (Bronze): Escape the past.
- I hate monkeys (Bronze): Kill 7 monkeys in under 10 seconds in the Rebirth labs.
- Clarity (Bronze): Crack the code.
- Double Whammy (Bronze): Destroy both helicopters with one TOW guided missile from the deck of the ship.
- Frag Master (Bronze): Kill 5 enemies with a single frag grenade.
- Sally Likes Blood (Bronze): Demonstrate killer economic sensibilities by taking down 3 enemies with a single bullet. (Video)
- Unconventional Warfare (Bronze): Use the explosive bolts to kill 30 enemies in the campaign.
- Closer Analysis (Bronze): Find all the hidden intel.
- Date Night (Bronze): Watch a film clip with a friend.
- In The Money (Bronze): Finish 5 Wager Matches 'in the money'.
- Ready For Deployment (Bronze): Reach rank 10 in Basic Training.
- Hands Off the Merchandise (Bronze): Kill the Pentagon thief before it can steal your load-out.
- Sacrificial Lamb (Bronze): Shoot at or be shot by an ally with a Pack-a-Punch crossbow and kill six zombies with the explosion.
- Insert Coin (Bronze): Access the terminal and battle the forces of the Cosmic Silverback in Dead Ops Arcade.
- Just ask me nicely (Bronze): Break free from the torture chair.
- Eaten by a Grue (Bronze): Play Zork on the terminal.
- Vehicular Slaughter (Silver): Destroy all enemies on vehicles during the prison break. (Video)
- Lord Nelson (Silver): Destroy all targets and structures while making your way up the river. (Video)
- Mr. Black OP (Silver): Enter the Soviet relay station undetected. (Video)
- With extreme prejudice (Silver): Get to the POW compound in the Hind using only rockets. (Video)
- Light Foot (Silver): Escape the ship with 2:15 left on the timer in Veteran.
- No Leaks (Silver): Make it through the NOVA 6 gas without dying on Rebirth Island. (Video)
- Stand Down (Silver): Complete the campaign on any difficulty.
- Cold Warrior (Silver): Complete 'Operation 40', 'Vorkuta' and 'Executive Order' on Veteran difficulty.
- Down and Dirty (Silver): Complete 'SOG' and 'The Defector' on Veteran difficulty.
- It's your funeral (Silver): Complete 'Numbers', 'Project Nova' and 'Victor Charlie' on Veteran difficulty.
- Not Today (Silver): Complete 'Crash Site', 'WMD' and 'Payback' on Veteran difficulty.
- Burn Notice (Silver): Complete 'Rebirth' and 'Redemption' on Veteran difficulty.
- The Collector (Silver): Buy every weapon off the walls in a single Zombies game.
- Easy Rhino (Silver): In Dead Ops Arcade, use a Speed Boost to blast through 20 or more enemies at one time. (Video)
- Black Op Master (Gold): Complete the campaign on Hardened or Veteran difficulty.
- Platinum (Platinum): Awarded when all other trophies have been unlocked
Additionally there is one secret trophy.
- See Me, Stab Me, Heal Me (Bronze): Fire a Pack-a-Punched Ballistic Knife at a downed ally to revive them from a distance.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs