Call Of Duty: Black Ops (Wii)
Central Intelligence Agency Data System
Look down at your hand when you are locked up at the title screen. Repeatedly press ZL + ZR on a Classic Controller to escape from the chair. Move around the lab and find a computer. Type in the following commands to activate the corresponding feature.
rpuv ycwcn inri and
- DOA: Zombie killing mini-game similar to Smash TV.
- 3ARC INTEL: View all intel.
- ZORK or HELLO SAILOR: Zork: The Great Underground Empire text adventure game.
- DIR: List audio files and pictures for use with CAT command.
- CAT or PRINT<filename>: Open corresponding file.
- WHO: List of login names for use with the RLOGIN command (requires passwords).
- LOGIN: Attempt a new session with a corresponding username and password
- DIR or LS: Display contents of the current directory.
- ENCODE: Encode a string using the CIA's cipher.
- DECODE: Decode a string using the CIA's cipher.
- MAIL: Open the mail folder for the current user.
- FOOBAR: Displays "Fee Fie Foe Foo!"
- ALICIA: Alicia virtual therapist game.
- HELP: List commands.
Access the Central Intelligence Agency Data System. Enter rlogin dreamland as a command. You will be prompted to login with an account with MJ12 access. Use the following usernames and passwords to continue.
- Login as Robert Oppen: Username: roppen and password: trinity.
- Login as T. Walker: Username: twalker and password: thanksdad.
- Login as Vannevar Bush: Username: vbush and password: majestic1.
Access the Central Intelligence Agency Data System. Enter login as a command. You will be prompted to login with an account. Use the following usernames and passwords to continue. You can then access their documents with the dir command or email with the mail command.
|Grigori "Greg" Weaver||gweaver||gedeon|
|John F. Kennedy||jfkennedy||lancer|
|Lyndon B. Johnson||lbjohnson||ladybird|
Zombie mode maps
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding map in Zombies mode.
- Dead Ops Arcade: Play the Dead Ops Arcade game or complete Campaign mode.
- Der Riese: Enter unique code from Call Of Duty: Black Ops Hardened and Prestige Edition.
- Five: Complete Campaign mode.
- Kino Der Toten: Available by default.
- Nacht Der Untoten: Enter unique code from Call Of Duty: Black Ops Hardened and Prestige Edition.
- Shi No Numa: Enter unique code from Call Of Duty: Black Ops Hardened and Prestige Edition.
- Verruckt: Enter unique code from Call Of Duty: Black Ops Hardened and Prestige Edition.
Zombies mode: Pack-A-Punch upgrades
Use the Pack-A-Punch machine to make the following upgrades.
- Assault rifles
- AUG: AUG-50M3
- Commando: Predator
- Famas: G16-GL35
- FN FAL: EPC WN
- G11: G115 Generator
- Galil: Lemantation
- M14: Mnesia
- M16: SkullCrusher
- CZ75: Calamity
- CZ75 Dual Wield: Calamity & Jane
- M1911: Mustang & Sally
- Python: Cobra
- China Lake: China Beach
- M72 LAW: M72 Anarchy
- Light machine guns
- HK21: H115 Oscillator
- RPK: R115 Resonator
- HS10: Typhoid & Mary
- Olympia: Hades
- SPAZ-12: SPAZ-24
- Stakeout: Raid
- Sniper rifles
- Dragunov: D115 Disassembler
- L96A1: L115 Isolator
- Scavenger: Hyena Infra-Dead
- Submachine guns
- AK47u: AK74fu2
- MP40: The Afterburner
- MPK5: MP115 Kollider
- MPL: MPL-LF
- PM63: Tokyo & Rose
- Special weapons
- Ballistic Knife: The Krause Refibrillator
- Crossbow: Awful Lawton
- Ray Gun: Porter's X2 Ray Gun
- Thundergun: Zeus Cannon
- Winter's Fury: Winter's Fury
Reach the indicated number of kills to unlock the corresponding bonus.
- Spy Plane: 3 kills; shows enemies on the mini-map (free).
- RC-XD: 3 kills; remote control car with explosives piloted by killstreak user (1,200 points).
- Counter-Spy Plane: 4 kills; temporarily disables enemy's mini-map (1,600 points).
- SAM Turret: 4 kills; airdrop a turret that destroys aircraft (1,600 points).
- Care Package: 5 kills; airdrop a crate that contains a random killstreak, ammo crate, or special weapon (free).
- Napalm Strike: 5 kills; airstrike drops fire over an area of the your choice which burns and damages enemies temporarily (2,400 points).
- Sentry Gun: 6 kills; airdrops anti-personnel sentry gun (3,200 points).
- Mortar Team: 6 kills; user targets three locations to be shelled by mortars (3,200 points).
- Attack Helicopter: 7 kills; call in automated attack helicopter to a selected location (free).
- Valkyrie Rockets: 7 kills; two remote controlled rockets (4,000 points).
- Blackbird: 8 kills; advanced version of the spy plane that indicates enemies on the map and direction they are facing (4,500 points).
- Rolling Thunder: 8 kills; B-52 bomber bombs selected location (4,500 points).
- Chopper Gunner: 9 kills; control door-mounted mini-gun from a helicopter that circles the map; enemies without the Ghost perk are displayed as red dots (5,000 points).
- Attack Dogs: 11 kills; call in a group of attack dogs (6,000 points).
- Gunship: 11 kills; pilot a helicopter with rockets and machine guns; helicopter can be destroyed (6,000 points).
Extra Custom Class slots
Reach the indicated Prestige level to unlock the corresponding Custom Class Slot. Note: Once you unlock a slot, the pre-set class for that slot will not be available until you Prestige again.
- Sixth slot: First Prestige
- Seventh slot: Third Prestige
- Eighth slot: Fifth Prestige
- Ninth slot: Seventh Prestige
- Tenth slot: Ninth Prestige
Reach the indicated Prestige to unlock the corresponding bonus.
- Prestige TDM Playlist: Prestige 1
- Prestige Hardcore Playlist: Prestige 10
- Additional Face Paint: Prestige 11
- Colored Clan Tags: Prestige 13
- Gold Camouflage: Prestige 14
- Prestige Pure Playlist: Prestige 15
Reach the indicated level to unlock the corresponding bonus.
- Create A Class: Level 4
- Contracts: Level 5
- Clan Tag: Level 6
- Game Mode Challenges: Level 8
- Killstreaks, Killstreak Challenges, Playercard Emblems: Level 10
- Combat Record: Level 13
- Medal Challenges: Level 15
- Gun Emblems: Level 16
- Gun Tag: Level 19
- Elite Challenges: Level 20
- Camo: Level 22
- Custom Reticules: Level 25
- Custom Lenses: Level 28
- Final Challenges: Level 30
- Facepaint: Level 31
- Prestige Mode: Level 50
- Prestige Leaderboard, Custom Class 6: Prestige 1
- Custom Class 7: Prestige 3
- Custom Class 8: Prestige 5
- Custom Class 9: Prestige 7
- Custom Class 10: Prestige 9
- Face Tattoos: Prestige 11
- Clan Tag Colors: Prestige 13
- Golden Camo: Prestige 14
- Prestige Playlists: Prestige 15
The following perks can be unlocked.
- Tier 1
- Flak Jacket: Reduces explosive damage.
- Flak Jacket Pro: Deflect fire damage, and safely toss back grenades.
- Ghost: Undetectable by the Spy Plane and Blackbird.
- Ghost Pro: Undetectable by aircraft, IR scopes, Sentry Guns, and no red cross hair on your name when targeted.
- Hardline: Killstreaks require one less kill.
- Harline Pro: Change the contents of a Care Package.
- Lightweight: Move faster.
- Lightweight Pro: No fall damage.
- Scavenger: Get ammo from fallen enemies.
- Scavenger Pro: Start with extra magazines, and get grenades from fallen enemies.
- Tier 2
- Hardened: Bullets penetrate better.
- Hardened Pro: Increased bullet damage to killstreaks and less aiming recoil when shot.
- Scout: Hold breath longer.
- Scout Pro: Switch weapons faster.
- Sleight Of Hand: Faster reloads.
- Sleight Of Hand Pro: ADS with all weapons, except sniper rifles.
- Steady Aim: Increased hip-fire accuracy.
- Steady Aim Pro: Faster ADS after sprinting.
- Warlord: Equip two attachments to your primary weapon.
- Warlord Pro: Start with one extra lethal and tactical grenade (except Willy Pete).
- Tier 3
- Hacker: Ability to detect enemy equipment and explosives.
- Hacker Pro: Booby trap enemy Care Packages and turn enemy killstreaks and equipment friendly.
- Marathon: Longer sprint.
- Marathon Pro: Unlimited duration.
- Ninja: Silent movement.
- Ninja Pro: Make no noise, and hear all enemies louder.
- Second Chance: Ability to use your pistol before dying.
- Second Chance Pro: Survive longer, and get revived by teammates.
- Tactical Mask: Protects against Nova Gas.
- Tactical Mask Pro: Reduces the effects of flash and concussion grenades.
Created by savgcom.
Ascension: "Abracadavre" song
Locate all three hidden teddy bears holding a sickle and press [Action] next to them to hear the song "Abracadavre" by Elena Siegman. The first bear is to the left of the Olympia shotgun in the starting room. The second bear is behind the fence across from where the claymores are purchased. The last bear is near the lunar lander near the Speed Cola machine.
"Five": "Don't Back Down" song
Locate the three red rotary phones throughout the Pentagon that ring and flash. The first phone can be found when you first start, after opening a set of doors in the corner. The second phone is on the catwalk circling the room after leaving the first elevator. The third phone is in one of the rooms after leaving the second elevator on the floor that the power is on. You can find the phones by following their ringing. Look at the phone, then hold [Action] until you hear a busy signal. After the third phone is accessed, the song "Don't Back Down" by Eminem will play.
"Five": Zombies mode: On top of the teleporter
Once you go downstairs, stand in front of the larger elevator. When in front of it, go left along the desks next to the teleporter. You will see a railing. Stand behind so that you can see it long ways. Dolphin dive on top of it. This may require a few attempts. Once you are on top of the railing, stand up and keep jumping up until you are onto of the teleporter. Zombies cannot touch you unless you get too close to the stairs. You will rack up a lot of points because the zombies will gather up, and when you shoot at the crowd it almost impossible to miss.
"Kino Der Toten": "115" song
Find the three meteors. The first meteor is located on a pedestal in a corner behind the soda in the main lobby. The second meteor is on a pedestal in the dressing room near some mannequins. The third meteor is the room upstairs near the alleyway, on a "dresser" with black marquee letters. Note: The meteors appear as red veined rocks. Hold [Use] on each meteor until your character says something or the veins in the rock glow red. After all three are found, the song "115" by Elena Siegman will play.
"Nuketown": "Sympathy For the Devil" song
Shoot the heads off all the mannequins in record time to hear "Sympathy For the Devil" by the Rolling Stones.
"Nuketown": Double rainbow reference
A double rainbow can be seen on the map Nuketown.
"Nuketown": Population sign
The sign on Nuketown displays the "population" of the game. For example, with two players it reads "population is 2".
"Numbers": Thunder Gun
- In the level "Numbers," after interrogating Clarke, several enemy soldiers will appear at the end of the long hallway. If you can shoot all six Nova 6 canisters (two in the back, four on the sides), you can retrieve a cassette tape in the office behind where you started. Note: It is recommended that you toss a flashbang to blind the enemies so you have less trouble taking out the canisters. Once you pick up the tape, continue with the level until the part where Weaver and Clarke both jump off the roof onto a mattress. After they jump down, Clarke will ask Weaver to help him move a fridge out of the way to his first weapon stash. Once they do, go inside and look to the left. There should be a place to put the cassette. Note: When picking up and placing the cassette tape, the game will not prompt you -- you must have seen it being moved yourself. After that, the screen will shake and the Thunder Gun will appear out of the wall. It has twelve bullets, and it is reloaded at checkpoints.
- At the beginning of the "Numbers" level after the the Nova 6 Gas is released, go to the back of the room and enter the office. You should see a tape recorder. Hold [Action]. If done correctly, the screen will shake. Progress in the level to the scene when you jump off the roof into the building on to the mattress. Once Clarke is inside, he will move a fridge leading to the weapon stash. You must watch him move the fridge or you will not receive the Thunder Gun. Once you get inside the stash, go to the left. You should see another tape recorder. Walk up to it and hold [Action]. If done correctly, the screen will shake and the Thunder Gun will appear from the wall. You can trade the weapon you are holding for it, and it will be equipped with twelve shots. After you get the Thunder Gun, the rest of the level should be very easy.
"Villa": Jugger-Nog bottles
Go to the back of the map where the pool is located. You will see a bar with bottles on it. Look closely to see that they are the same Jugger-Nog bottles found in "Nazi Zombies" mode.
Gun Game Wager match weapons
The following is a list of all twenty guns in the Gun Game wager match.
rpuv ycwcn inri and
- 1. Python multiple attachments
- 2. Duel Makarovs
- 3. Spas-12
- 4. Stakeout
- 5. MP5K
- 6. Duel Skorpions
- 7. AK74u
- 8. M14
- 9. M16
- 10. Famas
- 11. AUG
- 12. HK-21
- 13. M60
- 14. L96A1
- 15. WA2000
- 16. RPG
- 17. M72 Law
- 18. China Lake
- 19. Crossbow
- 20. Ballistic Knife
When you have the Tactical Insertion, deploy it. Look carefully to see a faint Treyarch logo on the bottom right corner.
"Firing Range": Leave map boundary
Enter the garage through the back leading up to the center of the map. Before you get there, you will see a building with a doorway. Enter the building and you will see a staircase. Climb the stairs and you will see a large exit. To the right of the exit is a small window. Look out that window to see a wooden beam. Line yourself up with the beam and climb out of the window. There is a small dirt platform surrounded with sandbags. If you stay here and get killed, you will fall out of the map.
"Kino der Toten": Easy kills
In the first room you can run up the stairs and sit on the balcony without zombies attacking you. Go between the two sets of stairs and walk or run to the railing of the balcony. Kneel down there and move from side to side slowly. You will notice a couple of places where the floor will sink, or go down slightly. Situate your body so that you are sitting in the middle of one of these little "pits". The two in the middle work best, but there are four of them that can be used. All of the zombies will collect underneath you, rather than running directly at you, and you can shoot them at your leisure. You can also shoot through the floor here if you aim down, but you must be looking down the sights of the gun you are using. This does not work with duel wielding weapons. If you leave this location, the zombies will come after you. However, as long as you are in that location when the round starts, they will not attack you. You must get back to the this location before the beginning of each round.
"Kino der Toten": Hold three weapons
Use the following trick to carry three guns at a time instead of just two. Hold an upgraded AUG which has the shotgun attachment on it and any other gun. Once you have upgraded the AUG, switch to the shotgun attachment and go to the random box. When you pick up the weapon from the random box, make sure that you are equipped with the AUG shotgun. When you pick up the weapon from the box, you will still be carrying the AUG as well as the other weapon you were carrying and whatever weapon that you just picked up from the box. Note: If you try to put pack-a-punch on any of the three weapons you will lose one of them. To avoid losing a weapon that you want, just make sure that if you get pack-a-punch that you are carrying the gun you want to keep when you pick up you upgraded weapon. After you use pack-a-punch you will be holding two weapons again.
Note: This trick works with any gun that has an attachment, such as the M16 and the grenade launcher. You will lose the attached weapon, so if you are using the aug you lose the shotgun attachment, M16 you loose the grenade launcher, but you still hold three weapons.
"Nuketown": Go under map
Earn the RC-XD killstreak reward. Go to the backyard of the blue house. You will see a mannequin by a greenhouse. Deploy the RC-XD on the right side of the mannequin. You will have to move back and forth between the mannequin and the greenhouse several times until you can get underneath the map. Your RC-XD will fall and explode.
"Numbers": Room with see through walls
Select "Single Player", then "Campaign", and the "Numbers" mission. Reach the point where Hudson says "Which way?" and Dr. Clark says "Left door!". Go to where there are two pipes, leading to a small square part of the roof. Jump on to an even smaller part of the roof to find three windows in front of you. Run and jump into the window directly in front of where you are standing to enter a room with no furniture and can see through some of the walls.
Go to any map in multi-player mode. When the match starts, pause game play and highlight "Allies". Press A + Minus. The game will resume and you will not be able to see see any other person or yourself. This may require a few attempts.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs