Call Of Duty: World At War (Xbox 360)
Note: This requires two controllers. Turn on controller two. Use controller one to create a new profile named "JD 2020" case-sensitive. Start your Call Of Duty: World At War game and go to multiplayer mode. Press A on both controllers and select "Continue". Start the game but do not select teams. Press Xbox Logo on controller two and sign out. Repeat this with controller one. Sign back into your Xbox Live profile and go to Xbox Live. Go to the barracks and then to "Clan Tag". Enter one of the following case-insensitive clan tags to get the corresponding animation.
- Rainbow scrolls through your name: Enter rain as a Clan Tag.
- A "o" bounces through the periods in your Clan Tag: Enter .... as a Clan Tag.
- A "Plus" symbol bounces through your Clan Tag: Enter **** as a Clan Tag.
- Name bounces from left to right: Enter move as a Clan Tag.
- Colors will scroll left to right in your name: Enter cycl as a Clan Tag.
- Gold tag: Enter gold as a Clan Tag.
- Red stripe moves back and forth through your name: Enter cyln as a Clan Tag.
Clan Tag color change
Enter your Clan Tag as one of the following case-insensitive names to change its color. Note: This requires the game to be patched to v1.04.
- Red text: Enter red as a Clan Tag.
- Green text: Enter grn as a Clan Tag.
- Blue text: Enter blue as a Clan Tag.
- Cyan (light blue) text: Enter cyan as a Clan Tag.
- Yellow text: Enter yelw as a Clan Tag.
- Rainbow text: Enter rnbw as a Clan Tag.
Airfield: Sniping location
In the middle of the map there is a two story concrete building. Place satchels or Bouncing Bettys to protect your location. There is also a large white estate with a ladder and staircase in front of it that can be used as a sniping location.
Airfield: Nazi zombie buildingGo to the multiplayer map "Airfield". Go to the first side, which is the one where you spawn behind the big building then go out to the field. Instead, go inside the building and examine it. Look around at the pillars and windows, then go upstairs to the left. Look around some more and on the balcony. Notice it is the same building in the Nacht Der Untoten (zombie) mission, except all the entrances are walled up or blocked by an invisible wall.
Asylum: Sniping locations
- On the right of the map, go up the stairs to find a long hallway. Turn right and go to the end. From here you can snipe people down below through the opening, or you can crouch behind the boxes and snipe people trying to get in.
- In the middle of the map, on the second floor, (above the bathroom), there is a balcony. You can choose to guard the doorway, snipe people in the courtyard, or snipe someone in the room mentioned above.
Asylum: Strange sounds
- You can also hear a disembodied voice near the bathroom. It comes from just outside of the bathroom, and is best heard in Spectator mode.
- Just outside of the bathroom on Asylum, exactly where the disembodied voice is heard, you can also hear a crying girl. She will switch back and forth from crying to laughing, and just like the voice, is quite disturbing.
- All around the stairs that are a bit away from where the piano can be heard, you can here knocking on the wood that is covering up all the windows. If you fly around constantly as a spectator, you will hear this wooden knocking sound everywhere. It distinctly sounds like someone deliberately knocking on wood. It can also be heard on the boarded up windows on the other side of the map.
Asylum: Ghostly piano record
Above the bathroom in an invisible room, a piano can clearly be heard being played on a record player. The piano can only be heard if you music setting in the options menu is on.
Blood And Iron: Destroying other tanks
Use the following trick to destroy the other tanks faster and slightly easier. Shoot the tanks in the treads. This will destroy them in two shots about 90% of the time, rather than an average of four shots. When shooting at the tanks, it may help to move from side to side. Those tanks do not have the best aim, depending on the difficulty setting. If you wait just a moment after you shoot before you shoot again to slightly increase your accuracy.
Castle: Sniping locations
- There are many good sniping positions on this map. The first is a small room overlooking the garden and the front staircase. To get to this room either climb the ladder or go up the stairs. The second location is a small room that has a clear line of sight into the room mentioned above. To get to this room, go to the bottom of the map and climb up the staircase. You should be on a wooden porch that connects to the gardens. Turn left and you will be in the room.
- Enter the small room at the bottom of the map (the one that does not have a ladder leading towards it). You should see some piled-up boxes. Climb onto the smallest box, then hop up to the top. From here you can snipe opponents without anyone actually spotting you. Also if you face the doorway, you can shoot people who try to get to you.
Cliffside: Sniping location
There are two concrete bunkers in this map. Go to the one on the edge of the cliff. From this room you can snipe players as they run by and also shoot them trying the get in from behind.
Cliffside: Strange voice
On the Japanese spawn side of the map are two concrete bunkers. Go into the one at the top of the hill (with Japanese Flags on it) in Spectator mode. Go through one of the little windows into the back area of the bunker. Turn around and turn up the volume. You should hear a strange garbled and quite disturbing voice coming from the wall. It is a disembodied voice.
Cliffside: Mysterious shrub
Go into Spectator mode on Cliffside and look down the cliff at the beach. To the left, you should see a small crater on the beach where a mortar shell has hit. Fly down through the crater and keep going down. Eventually, you will go into some invisible water. Come up out of the water a bit and look around. You should see a large bush nearby in the mist. It is just floating there very far under the map.
Courtyard: Sniping location
- At the end of the courtyard, go into the shack and turn right. Use the portion of wall that is jutting out to hop into the tree.
- At the bottom left of the courtyard, there is a shack. Go through and keep going. Turn right and mantle over the wall. Turn right again and you should see boxes that you can climb. Climb on them and you will have a perfect view of the entire area.
Dome: Big crowd
Go into the large pit as a spectator, and you will hear the Red Army shouting their battlecry of "URA! URA! URA!". Oddly enough, you cannot hear them at all from within the actual map boundaries (unless you are unfortunate enough to fall in).
Dome: Sniping location
There is a platform with a ladder on the side of the building. To get to this platform you can either climb the ladder or go up the stairs inside. This spot connects to a ledge inside the building.
Dome: Easy kills
Climb up the ladder outside and to the far right of the dome. Go to the corner behind the staircase. This is the best location to use your shotgun, because everyone will either go up the steps, ladder, or the metal beam to get up.
Dome: Recommended weapon
Use either the trench gun or the double-barrel shotgun because it is a small map. You can get kills for your shotguns.
Downfall: Animal shadows
Go to the map in Spectator mode. Look for a drivable tank to the left and in front of two trucks. From there, it should be exactly next to the destroyed building you are looking for. Make sure the truck behind the tank is in front of a destroyed Flak cannon, and the building is to the left according to the direction of the tank. After you find the building notice that the walls are divided into squares or segments. And keep note the correct building is not alone; it is connected to a series of buildings. Line up the tank exactly with the square segment it is next to on the building. Look carefully at the shadows and notice how they fade out the walls. If you look carefully enough looking at the whole wall square, you should see a chicken with its wings in the air with big bulging eyes. Two segments over you should see a fat pig standing up and smiling.
Downfall: Sniping locations
- There is a bunker/cave in the upper left corner of the map (second row of buildings). This bunker has a clear shot of enemy respawn points and has good protection from tanks. Make sure to use Bouncing Bettys to protect yourself.
- On the Nazi side of the map, close to the Reichstag, go the to building that is cut in half. Go around to the room in the back. Walk up the slant and onto the top platform. Once up, you will see three boxes stacked on top of each other. Climb over top, but stay close to the ledge. Go across the thin wall then go around a ripped wall section. On the other side you should see a table. Go on top of the table and snipe the enemies down. Note: This may require multiple attempts.
Eviction: Double shotgun
At the beginning of the mission, move from where you spawn and follow Sgt. Reznov to the surrendering Nazi. After you kill the Nazi, turn left to find a table and the weapon.
Hangar: Torture chamber
In the bottom of the two story tin building on the Marine's spawn side is a jail cell with a dead tortured Russian soldier in it. Coming from the door in the cell, you can periodically hear a Japanese person torturing another soldier.
Hangar: German or Russian voice
Go to Free Spectating mode and look around the map for a radio tower with Japanese flags on it near the Japanese spawn side. Go above the tower and slightly beside it. Wait a minute and you should here a German or Russian commander voice.
Hangar: Sniping locations
- On the second floor of the hangar is a small room. From the outside, you can get to it by climbing up the rubble pile on the side of the building.
- Go to the porch outside the hanger entrance. Close to the hanger is a large white carved stone. Jump on it and try and hop over the fence. You will fail, but will land on the fence.
Little Resistance: Ray gun
Created by Evlmidget25.
- After the boat crashes, call in an air strike on the specified location. Run up to the beach and move to the right. You will find a small puddle at the right side of the beach. Stand in it briefly, then move towards the middle of the beach to find a smaller puddle. Stand in that puddle briefly. Move towards the far left side of the beach. Stand briefly in the puddle in the barb wire. After several seconds the screen will shake and you will hear strange voices. Four lion statues will rise out of the ground with alien ray guns in their mouths.
ltbvaed tbyt osfdsiyvihey d, uiyadt
- If you just stand in the last puddle and not the others, you still hear the weird voices and can get the ray guns.
Makin: Sniping locations
- Go to the circular building and look through the stair entrance. There should be a hut with two rectangular windows overlooking the sandy area that can be used as a sniper position. Also, there is a tall building on the water with windows overlooking the entire map that can be used.
- Go to the small room at the bottom of the map (with the ladder), and jump across the walkway. You should be on a very thin log-like object. Continue on the thin piece of wood and you will eventually reach an area. It is easy to snipe people from here, and no one will think someone would be there.
- At the house where the Marines start, as you go outside there is a set of stairs. Crouch beside the stairs and you will blend into the bushes. This location gives you a good view of the tower and the ocean.
Nacht der Untoten
- Open the room that says "Help" during the third or fourth round. It will supply weapons that will give you the upper hand in a crucial battle. Note: There are four openings that the zombies will try to break through.
- Never open up the stairs; it will result in more zombies.
Nacht der Untoten: Hidden radio music
Xbox 360 Start any sort of Nazi Zombie game and unlock the door to the Mystery Box room. Go to the Mystery Box. Go over to the right and look at a table to find a radio. Shoot a bullet at the radio then wait a few seconds. You will hear random sorts of music such as rock, disco, opera, and some in game music such as the Russian victory song, the last level music, or the Japanese combat music. The music will stop in between rounds but will then start again. Every player in game can even hear it.
Nacht der Untoten: Prepare for next round
Xbox 360 At the end of each round, do not kill the last zombie. Kill all of the others, but allow one to live. When it has entered the building, throw a grenade at it to blow off its legs. It should now crawl slowly on the ground, leaving you plenty of time to patch up any windows you need. The next round will not begin until you kill him. He is easy to evade. Use this opportunity to get ready for the next round. When you are ready, kill him and the round will end.
Nacht der Untoten: Bottlenecking zombies
Xbox 360 This works best in online multi-player mode. After the first five or so waves, open the upstairs and not the door. Then, open the other stairs leading into the gun room. You will only need to worry about that room and the stairs. Have two people guard the stairs. The room has less obstructions to get caught up on and more space to move. If overwhelmed you can open the door, but the next round will be your last.
Xbox 360 There are two ways of doing this trick. In the upstairs over the first starting room is a room with one window and a doorway with a window view. Use that door way to bottleneck zombies while having someone else guard the stairwell and window. You can either unlock the door then the far stairs. This will keep your back free. Alternately, unlock the first stairs leaving no protective sides. The only downside is eventually you will need ammo. This works well online, as long as you work together.
Xbox 360 Get to level three and leave a Crawler. Open the door with steps (not the ramp). Next, open the door that leads to the Thompson and then clear the debris. Jump down and turn the power on. Then run out and make a right. Keep going straight. You will pass two windows on your right and a door on your left and right. Do not open the doors. From this area, kill the zombies that come down the path and have someone watch the window in the back. For the dogs, go to mainframe and hide by the fence that is in the corner by the window. When the dogs are cleared, go back to the path and continue doing this. Do not forget to leave a Crawler or a zombie in the window and be careful getting the nukes so you do not kill the last zombie so that you can get perks or whatever else.
Nacht der Untoten: Easy money
Xbox 360 For the first few rounds, let all of the zombies break down the boards and come inside. Then, use your pistol or knife to kill them to gain more points than simply shooting them once in the head. A knife to the head will earn 130 points per kill. Once all of the zombies are dead, patch up the boards. You will have much more money than if you simply killed them as they approached. Note: After level 3, the zombies are too powerful to be taken down this way.
Nacht der Untoten: Weapon box
PC PlayStation3 Xbox 360 When you have over 950 points, go to the door marked "HELP". There is a box on the far left that you can buy a random weapon from.
Nacht Der Unoten: Automatic Ray Gun from mystery box
Xbox 360 First, open the help door. Get enough points to buy a Thompson off the wall. Buy it, then make a crawler with a grenade. There are four or five army helmets scattered around the first floor. Shoot all of the army helmets with the Thompson (also use your knife) into the mystery box. Note: This may take some time. After you get them all in the mystery box, buy a gun and the Ray Gun will appear.
Nacht Der Unoten: Easy points
PC PlayStation3Xbox 360 On multiplayer zombies close to round 4 or 5, have a player go near the four poles near the stairs and the other player go to the grenades in the upstairs. Note: Do not open the help door to get the mystery box; clear the debris upstairs.
Outskirts: Sniping location
Once inside the church tower, look through the circular window. There is a white building with a small balcony in the distance. Use it to snipe from.
Roundhouse: Sniping locations
- There is a platform/hallway that goes over the middle of the map. To get to it, go behind the trashed locomotives. Climb up the staircase and turn left at the round platform. You should have a good view of the whole roundhouse in the middle of the map.
- There is a crashed locomotive near the ladder that leads to the platform. Crouch inside and you can snipe without anyone noticing.
- On the other side of the platform is another crashed locomotive. Do the same thing as above.
- Go up the stairs that leads to the platform. At the top, instead of turning left, turn right and you should see a hole. Crouch and go through the hole. You should be on a train. From here you can kill people going up the stairs to the platform.
Upheaval: Sniping locations
- Towards the top of the map is building with two windows that overlook the whole area. Note: Other players will try to get you.
- Go into the house next to the burning house. Stand on a windowsill and face the side. You should fall on a ledge below.
- Enter the burning house. Go up the steps and out the window in the same way to hit a ledge below.
- Go to the building in the middle of the map (near the building on the far left). Go up the stairs. Turn left at the top and turn left again. You should see a wall you can climb over. Climb over it and you should be on a small ledge. Note: Instead of trying to climb onto the ledge all at once, you can climb onto the wall sticking out, then climb onto the ledge. This is a perfect sniping location. Also, if there is someone in the building already, you can climb onto the ledge from the outside, although this may require a few attempts.
- At the bottom of the map you should see a building with a ladder. Climb the ladder to reach a good sniping location. It is difficult for people to get to you because the only way in is up the ladder.
- Enter the burning building through the door that is near the middle of the map. Go through the building and out the other door. Turn left and climb up the boxes and wall. Turn right and jump to the ledge. Get prone and it will be a good sniping location.
Upheaval: Chicken and knife
At Upheaval on the Nazi side, go to the left into the building. Inside you will see a board next to the door. Look closely to see a chicken with a knife through it. You can shoot the chicken off, but to get the knife you need an explosive.
Vendetta: No scope reference
In the first Russian mission, at the part where you must protect your friends below on the streets with the sniper, after the first part you must move to another position with some Nazis with dogs . If you manage to kill a Nazi or dog without using the scope on the sniper (no-scope), Dimitri will say "No Scope!!? Good!!" in a very enthusiastic voice.
Multi-player mode: Recommended class set-ups
- Sniping Gunner
- Primary weapon: MP40 with aperture sight
- Secondary Weapon: PTRS-41
- Primary grenade: Frag
- Secondary grenade: Smoke
- Perk 1: Bouncing Betties
- Perk 2: Overkill
- Perk 3: Reconnaissance
- Vehicle Perk: Coaxial Machine Gun
- Stealth Gunner
- Main weapon: MP40 with suppressor
- Side arm: Magnum
- Primary grenade: Frag
- Secondary grenade: Smoke
- Perk 1: Bomb Squad
- Perk 2: Camouflage
- Perk 3: Dead Silence
- Vehicle Perk: Leadfoot
- Hardcore mode class
- Primary weapon: STG-44 with telescopic scope
- Side arm: Magnum
- Primary Grenade: Frag
- Secondary Grenade: Tuban Gas
- Perk 1: Bandolier
- Perk 2: Camouflage
- Perk 3: Dead Silence
- Vehicle perk: Anything desired
- Sniper for hardcore mode
- Primary Weapon: PTRS
- Secondary weapon: PPSH with extended ammo
- Primary Grenade: Frag
- Secondary Grenade: Smoke
- Perk 1: Bouncing Betties
- Perk 2: Overkill
- Perk 3: Dead Silence
- Vehicle Perk: Anything desired
Multi-player mode: Hide among the dead
Find some dead bodies. Run up to them and make sure no one else is around besides your teammates. Get down into laying position. Then crawl into what appears to be the body of the dead person, so it looks like there are fragments of the body around your HUD. Lower your gun, but have it high enough to still see what is coming. This trick will make it harder for people to see you unless they are paying close attention to the ground. The flaws to this trick is that people can sneak up from behind and see you, and you can only see in one direction without moving. After a few kills move to another location because other players will pick up on your trick and grenade or rush you.
Multi-player mode: Corpse trap
Put Bouncing Bettys in your class. Find a dead body and place a Betty in it. No one can shoot at it to defuse it, and it cannot be seen. This tactic is considered "Japanese" because in the game the Imperial Army booby trap the dead.
Getting more ammunition
Use the following trick if run out or are running low on ammunition on any mission in Solo mode. Find a non-essential teammate (someone not involved in the story line). Walk up to him and aim the reticule next to his head or torso. Knife the air, and as you do so move slightly towards them so that the reticule is over them. If done correctly, your teammate should die and should drop his weapon. The difficulty setting will not matter. Non-essential teammates will get replaced when you walk into a battle. If the teammate does not die but keeps getting back up, they are essential to the story (for example, Sgt. Roebuck and Sgt. Rezenov).
Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare reference
There is a allied Russian soldier named Dmitri Petrenko with the rank of corporal in the "Safehouse" mission. In Call Of Duty: World At War Campaign mode, the character you play as for as the Russians is Dmitri Petrenko with the rank of private.
Saving Private Ryan reference
There will be a section where you will be asked to "Save Private Ryan". This is a reference to the critically acclaimed film Saving Private Ryan.
Sergeant Reznov gamerpic
Reach Prestige rank 10.
Sergeant Roebuck gamerpic
Reach Prestige rank 1.
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
- Carlson's Raiders (10 points): Complete 'Semper Fi' on any difficulty. (Solo only)
- Stormed Peleliu (15 points): Establish a beachhead on the island of Peleliu on any difficulty. (Solo only)
- The Last Stand (20 points): Survive the land and air conflict surrounding Okinawa on any difficulty. (Solo only)
- Stabbed in the Heart (20 points): Complete all missions on the Eastern Front on any difficulty setting. (Solo only)
- Get Your Hands Dirty (30 points): Complete 'Semper Fi' on Veteran difficulty. (Solo only)
- Saved Private Ryan (10 points): Save the soldier before he burns to death. (Solo or co-op)
- Bloody Peleliu (30 points): Complete 'Little Resistance' on Veteran difficulty. (Solo only)
- Weapon of Mass Destruction (15 points): Radio in a naval bombardment that kills at least 4 Japanese soldiers. (Solo or co-op)
- The Sword Is Broken (30 points): Complete 'Hard Landing' on Veteran difficulty. (Solo only)
- No Safe Place (15 points): Burn an enemy out of a tree with the flamethrower in 'Hard Landing' (Solo or co-op)
- Architect (30 points): Complete 'Vendetta' on Veteran difficulty. (Solo only)
- The Professional (15 points): Shoot all of Amsel's henchmen, including their attack dog, without reloading. (Solo only)
- Gunslinger (15 points): Assassinate General Amsel with a pistol shot. (Solo only)
- The Hammer Strikes (30 points): Complete 'Their Land, Their Blood' on Veteran difficulty. (Solo only)
- Scorched Earth (30 points): Complete 'Burn'em Out' on Veteran difficulty. (Solo only)
- Firestarter (15 points): Complete a mission using only the flamethrower. Melee, grenades and explosives are OK. (Solo or co-op)
- Fearless (30 points): Complete 'Relentless' on Veteran difficulty. (Solo only)
- Hell on Wheels (30 points): Complete 'Blood and Iron' on Veteran difficulty. (Solo only)
- Iron Fist (15 points): Destroy all towers and bunkers in 'Blood and Iron'. (Solo or co-op)
- No Return (30 points): Complete 'Ring of Steel' on Veteran difficulty. (Solo only)
- Ruthless (15 points): Kill 15 enemies while mounted on a tank in 'Ring of Steel'. (Solo or co-op)
- When It Rains, It Pours (30 points): Complete 'Eviction' on Veteran difficulty. (Solo only)
- Shot in the Dark (10 points): Kill 10 enemies while the lights are out in the subway in 'Eviction'. (Solo or co-op)
- One Bad Gato (30 points): Complete 'Black Cats' on Veteran difficulty. (Solo only)
- The Sum of All Zeros (15 points): Down 45 Japanese Zeros in 'Black Cats'. (Solo only)
- Lights Out! (10 points): In 'Black Cats', blast out all of the spot lights in the Japanese cargo convoy. (Solo only)
- Blowtorch & Corkscrew (30 points): Complete 'Blowtorch & Corkscrew' on Veteran difficulty. (Solo only)
- Setting of the Sun (30 points): Complete 'Breaking Point' on Veteran difficulty. (Solo only)
- Mortar-dom (10 points): Kill 8 Japanese with thrown mortars in 'Breaking Point'. (Solo or co-op)
- Guardian Angel (10 points): In the final battle for Okinawa, save Sergeant Roebuck. (Solo or co-op)
- For the Motherland (30 points): Complete 'Heart of the Reich' on Veteran difficulty. (Solo only)
- Bearing the Burden (30 points): Complete 'Downfall' on Veteran difficulty. (Solo only)
- Rough Economy (15 points): Kill 3 enemies with a single bullet. (Solo or co-op)
- Close Shave (10 points): Survive a Banzai attack. (Solo only)
- Snake in the Grass (15 points): Take out a Japanese soldier while he is lying in wait in the grass. (Solo or co-op)
- Grave Robber (15 points): Collect all Death Cards in the game. (Solo only)
- Kamikaze (15 points): Complete any level on Regular difficulty or higher using only melee and grenades. (Solo only)
- Throw a Six and a Half (15 points): On Hardened or Veteran difficulty, complete a level without dying. (Solo only)
- Purple Heart (5 points): When staring into the face of adversity, show courage and persevere.
- War Hero (40 points): Complete the game on any difficulty. (Solo only)
- Hardened War Hero (100 points): Complete the game on Hardened or Veteran difficulty. (Solo only)
- Get Your Left Foot Wet (30 points): Complete a match in Campaign Co-Op mode over Xbox LIVE. (Online co-op only)
- Get Your Right Foot Wet (30 points): Complete a match in Competitive Co-Op mode over Xbox LIVE. (Online co-op only)
- Blue Ribbon (25 points): Complete a 4-player Competitive Co-Op match in 1st place over Xbox LIVE. (Online co-op only)
Additionally there are two secret achievements.
- It's All about Prestige (0 points): You achieved the first level of Prestige. Only 9 more to go.
- Go Get Some Sun (0 points): Reach your tenth prestige.
Black Cats: Unreadable saved game
Play the "Black Cats" mission under the Veteran difficulty setting. Once you reach the checkpoint where you must start saving survivors, you will be confronted with Japanese boats that start shooting at you. Let yourself die, but rescue a survivor immediately after your screen goes blurry. Rather than reloading your previous checkpoint, you will be prompted with a message saying that your game disc is unreadable. You will have to restart at the very beginning of the level.
Breaking Point Banzai through the wall
Play the "Breaking Point" mission under the Veteran difficulty setting. Once you reach the checkpoint where you must storm the castle, you will find the first set of stairs. Rather than going up the stairs, proceed directly to your left. There should be a Japanese soldier that pops up in front of you. Kill him and turn to your right. Another Japanese soldier should have appeared from his hiding spot and start coming after you. With luck he will attempt a Banzai attack. If he does, he will go right in and through a concrete wall and try to kill you.
Breaking Point: Revive with mortar
This trick can only be done in Co-op mode on Breaking Point. When you are near a box of mortars, have a partner stand on top. There must be enemies around to kill him. When he goes down, walk over to him. You will see the message "Press and hold X to pick up and prime". Hold X and you will pick up a mortar. You will also see the revival status bar begin to fill. When he is revived, you will put the mortar away as you would the needle.
Castle: Caulk Shadow message
Created by bmxkid474.
By using a flamethrower somewhere under the Castle map, you can reveal the message "Caulk Shadow" on the walls.
Castle: Get on top of area
Go to the room overlooking the garden. Go to the larger window and mantle over. You should be on a very thin ledge. Follow the ledge to the right. On your left is an even thinner wall. Follow the wall to the top of the castle and you are there.
Downfall: Bazooka-like STG-44
When you get to the part with the sniper, when the Nazis start using bazookas, look at one in zoomed view. If he is not shooting at you, leave him for awhile, then go back. He will now be using a STG-44, but is holding it like a bazooka.
Makin: Invisible chimes
Go to the path that circles around the woods and the map. Keep walking until you see a series of Japanese statues and square rocks. Go to the statue that is lit up and enclosed by other square rocks. It should stand out from the others and should be facing you. Get as close to the statue as possible and wait. You will start to hear bells, chimes, or metal tools rattling against each other that are very loud. Although the sounds are coming from in front of you, nothing is there.
Nacht Der Untoten: Invincibility
Play in Co-op mode. By the window at the back that you can see a truck out of, find a corner that is to the right of that window. Have one player go there and crouch down. Have the other player jump on top of him. Then have the player at the bottom stand up. You will now be inside of each other and are invincible as long as you do not move. If a zombie comes in, knife him. Shooting will not always work.
- On Xbox Live, use a gun with a bipod attachment. Lay down, deploy the bipod, and press Left Analog-stick Up. The ammo bar should disappear. You can now fire as long as desired without reloading or running out of ammo.
- First get a machine gun that can be mounted. Mount it onto something or just the plain floor. Press Left Analog-stick Up and your ammo bar will disappear. You will now have unlimited ammunition, but only when it is mounted.
Missing weapon clip
After you have died in an online match in HQ and are watching your teammates fight, try to find someone with a MG42. If you look at the weapon in third person view, there is no clip on the gun. However in first person view there is a clip on the left side on the gun.
Cannot die due to fire
When a car is on fire, jump onto its roof. The fire will hurt you, but not kill you.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs