Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Xbox 360)
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points. Note: Enabling cheat codes will prevent achievements from being unlocked.
- Make the Jump (20 points): Infiltrate a cargo ship.
- Earn a Winged Dagger (20 points): Complete "F.N.G.".
- Win the War (40 points): Complete the game on any difficulty.
- Dancing in the Dark (20 points): Kill the power.
- Save the Bacon (20 points): Protect "War Pig", the Abrams tank.
- Death From Above (20 points): Operate an AC-130 gun ship.
- Wrong Number (20 points): Find Al-Asad"s safehouse.
- Piggyback Ride (20 points): Carry Cpt. MacMillian to safety.
- Desperate Measures (20 points): Corner Zakhaev"s Son.
- Look Sharp (20 points): Find 15 enemy intel items.
- Eyes and Ears (20 points): Find 30 enemy intel items.
- Down Boy Down (20 points): Survive a dog attack.
- New Squadron Record (20 points): Complete the cargo ship mockup in less than 20 seconds.
- Rescue Roycewicz (20 points): Save Pvt. Roycewicz on the stairs.
- Your Show Sucks (20 points): Destroy all the TVs showing Al-Asad"s speech.
- Man of the People (10 points): Save the farmer.
- Straight Flush (20 points): Kill 5 enemies with one shot while in the AC-130 gunship.
- Ghillies In The Mist (20 points): Complete "All Ghillied Up" without alerting any enemies.
- Mile High Club (20 points): Sky dive to safety on Veteran difficulty.
- No Rest for the Weary (10 points): Stab an injured crawling enemy.
- Deep and Hard (90 points): Complete the game on Hardened or Veteran difficulty.
- The Package (40 points): Complete "Crew Expendable" on Veteran difficulty.
- The Rescue (40 points): Complete "Blackout" on Veteran difficulty.
- The Search (40 points): Complete "Charlie Don"t Surf" on Veteran difficulty.
- The Bog (40 points): Complete "The Bog" and "War Pig" on Veteran difficulty.
- The Escape (40 points): Complete "Hunted" and "Death From Above" on Veteran difficulty.
- The First Horseman (40 points): Complete "Shock and Awe" on Veteran difficulty.
- The Second Horseman (40 points): Complete "Safehouse" on Veteran difficulty.
- The Shot (40 points): Complete "All Ghillied Up" and "One Shot, One Kill" on Veteran difficulty.
- The Third Horseman (40 points): Complete "Heat" and "The Sins of the Father" on Veteran difficulty.
- The Ultimatum (40 points): Complete "Ultimatum", "All In", and "No Fighting in the War Room" on Veteran difficulty.
- The Fourth Horseman (40 points): Complete "Game Over" on Veteran difficulty.
- Daredevil (10 points): Kill an enemy while blinded by a flashbang in the single player campaign.
- Roadkill (10 points): Kill 2 enemies by blowing up a car in the single player campaign.
- Bird on the Ground (20 points): Shoot down an enemy helicopter with an RPG in the single player campaign.
- Four of a Kind (20 points): Kill 4 enemies in a row with headshots in the single player campaign.
- Three of a Kind (10 points): Kill 3 enemies in a row with your knife in the single player campaign.
All Ghillied Up: Army of enemies
There are two places in the "All Ghillied Up" mission where you can face an army of enemies or practice your shooting skills. Wait until you have passed the convoy with the tanks and the troops. You will see the two guards throwing the dead bodies in the water. Shoot one of them in the leg and he will alert the rest. The entire the convoy will then come at you. The other location is at the fire escape. Go up to the floor of the fire escape without shooting the sniper. Get a G36C from the top room and a Stinger. Shoot down the helicopter to get an enemy army after you.
Ambush: Sniping from out of map
Note: This requires two players. When playing on the OpFor/Spetznas side, as soon as you spawn go left into the little area behind the yellow station wagon. Have one person keep jumping into the corner and the other crawl under them. When the person is completely under the other, crouch and then stand (not at the same time but one after the other). The other person should have jumped over the wall and be out of bounds.
, , , and
Backlot: Sniping from out of map
Note: This requires two players. Go to the destroyed building and into the room with the roof missing. Have one person keep jumping into the corner and the other crawl under them. When the person is completely under the other player, crouch then stand (not at the same time but one after the other). The other person should have jumped over the wall and now be out of bounds.
, , , and
Charlie Don't Surf: Various glitches
Created by youkickedmuhdog.
Crossfire: Sniping from out of map
The online Crossfire map has a very good sniping location. The location can only be reached when you are playing the old school free 4 all section. Notice the building at the very end of the map on the opposite side of the bus. You can get to the very top of the building that is around the corner. First, get to the second story where the chair is found. Get on the top of the chair facing the wall and jump. You may have to run and jump, but eventually you will catch an edge. Then, turn to your right and move your way up the ledge. When you hit the wall, stop, take two steps back, and turn to the ledge on the same level with you northeast. Pick out the spot with no rubble on it. You must run and jump to reach the ledge. If you fail, try again. When you get up there, turn left and note the slanted giant piece of rubble. Run up it, turn right, then jump and catch the ledge then jump again to get up. Turn right and move to the wall of the building. Touch the wall, then turn left and move along extremely close to the wall. Do not go straight as you need to get around the corner and continue until you reach the next corner. Turn right and go straight until you get stuck on the window. Move slightly to the right until you can move forward. As soon as you are past this window sill, go back close to the wall and turn left. Look down at the barbed wire fence. While against the wall, run past this fence. You should drop out of the map but still be able to play. Do not enter the white parts of this area or you will die. Only go out of it if you want to return to the normal map. This area is a good place to snipe players without them knowing you are there. You are not invincible; other players can still shoot you.
Game Over: Have three weapons
When you are in the jeep, you will eventually have the option to pick up an RPG rocket. Pick it up immediately and use all the rockets. Then, swap it back for your original weapon. As soon as the chopper blows up the bridge and the scene where you cannot move fast is triggered, pick up the rocket again. After you are back on your feet, you should have three weapons.
Pipeline: Hiding in the tunnels
When in the tunnels under the buildings, go to the long tunnel from the rail yard to the center of the tunnels. In the long tunnel, get to where a fence covers the pipes. Stand and back up to the fence. Jump, but before landing press B. Lay down and turn sideways. Slide into the fenced pipe area. You can crouch and go back and forth in the fenced off pipes. If you are using a small weapon (Uzi, P90, or MP5), no one can see you until you fire on them. Be careful with grenades; they must be thrown between the pipes.
Have three guns
To do this trick you must have the Overkill (level 38), and the Last Stand (level 8) perks enabled. The Overkill perk should give you two primary weapons of your choice. Play a game and use this class. When you are put into Last Stand, you will get an M9. You cannot choose the pistol you want. Note: You can only use the M9 when you are in Last Stand.
Two people in a cage match
Get in a private chat with the other player. Send them an invite and tell them to bring it up, but to not accept it. Select the cage match then tell them to accept it at the same time. If it does not work, back out and try again.
In a multi-player online or offline mode, take out your pistol and run while looking up. You will run with your arms flailing in circles. It looks very funny on a killcam.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs