Cars 2 (PlayStation3)
Enter one of the following codes at the "Cheat" menu to activate the corresponding cheat function.
Enter 721953 as a code.
Unlimited turbo boosts
Enter 921953 as a code.
All modes and tracks
Enter 959595 as a code.
Enter 123456 as a code.
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation3 trophy rewards. Note: Enabling cheat codes will not block trophies from being earned.
- MASTER AGENT (Platinum): Unlock 49 badges and crests.
- SMASHING (Bronze): Drive through 100 breakable objects in a single event.
- WORLD's BEST BACKWARDS DRIVER (Bronze): Drive backwards for a total of 60 seconds in a single event.
- NOTHING BUT AIR TRICKS (Silver): Complete 10 air tricks in a single event.
- SHOCK VALUE (Bronze): Use 15 turbos in a single event
- READY, SET, GO! (Bronze): Get a perfect Quick Start
- HOP-A-LONG (Bronze): Hop 20 times in a single event.
- ALL MINE! (Bronze): Earn 30 seconds of bonus time by destroying Lemons in a single Attack mode event.
- DANGEROUS CARGO (Bronze): Destroy 5 explosive trucks in a single Attack Mission.
- CAPITOL VIEW (Silver): Gain access to the upper level of a skyscraper in Tokyo Arena.
- SURVIVOR (Bronze): Get a gold trophy in a single Survivor Mission.
- DROP THE BOMB (Bronze): Knock the Disruptor out of any opponent's grasp 5 times in a single Disruptor Challenge.
- EYE IN THE SKY (Bronze): Destroy 3 Lemons with the Satellite Quake weapon in a single Hunter Mission.
- POWER SURGE (Bronze): Collect 3 bonus batteries in a single Survival Mission.
- MAKE THEM QUAKE (Silver): Hit any opponent 2 times with the Satellite Quake weapon.
- ROAD RAGE (Bronze): Bash 15 Lemons in Hunter Mode.
- JET SETTER (Bronze): Jump over an airplane's wings 3 times in Airport Arena.
- JAM YOUR GEARS (Bronze): Drive through 10 fruit stands in Italy Arena.
- ISLAND HOPPER (Silver): Use the island as a shortcut in Casino Tour.
- BUSHWACKED! (Bronze): Drive through 6 hedge sculptures in the Castle Courtyard in Hyde Tour.
- LIGHTS OUT (Bronze): Drive through 15 lamp posts in London Arena.
- SHARE THE SPOTLIGHT (Bronze): Grab the attention of the Trimaran spotlight 3 times in a single event.
- DISRUPTOR DISRUPTOR (Silver): In Disruptor Mode, destroy the opponent's base.
- TRACTOR TRIPPER (Bronze): Tip 3 tractors in a single Canyon Run, Timberline Sprint event or Radiator Springs Arena.
- HUDSON HORNET (Bronze): Drift on a drift strip for a continuous 6 seconds in a single event.
- TOKYO VANDAL (Bronze): Drive through 17 street signs in a single Tokyo race.
- RUNAWAY PANCAKE (Bronze): Collide 3 times with a landing aircraft in Runway Tour.
- TRICK MASTER (Bronze): String together 5 tricks in a single jump.
- BASH 'N' CRASH (Bronze): Side bash 100 cars.
- BULLDOZER IN A CHINA SHOP (Silver): Drive through 500 breakables.
- TAILGATER (Bronze): Spend 5 minutes drafting cars.
- IN YOUR FACE (Silver): Drive backwards for 15 minutes.
- STUNT DRIVER (Bronze): Perform 150 air tricks.
- TURBO CHARGED (Bronze): Use turbo 250 times.
- EAT MY DUST (Bronze): Get 40 perfect Quick Starts.
- AGENT - FOURTH CLASS (Bronze): Unlock any 10 badges or crests.
- AGENT - THIRD CLASS (Bronze): Unlock any 20 badges or crests.
- AGENT - SECOND CLASS (Silver): Unlock any 30 badges or crests.
- AGENT - FIRST CLASS (Silver): Unlock any 40 badges or crests.
- LEADER OF THE TRACK (Gold): Get a gold trophy in all of the C.H.R.O.M.E. Hunter Missions.
- LOCK 'N' LOAD (Bronze): Collect and use each type of weapon.
- LICENSE EXPIRED! (Bronze): Destroy 250 Lemons in Attack Mode.
- DEAD EYE (Bronze): Hit the chase car 25 times with any weapon in Survival Mode.
- SPECIAL DELIVERY (Bronze): Deliver the Disruptor 35 times in Disruptor Mode.
- DISRUPTOR INTERRUPTOR (Bronze): Knock the disruptor out of 30 opponents' grasps in Disruptor Mode.
- ROAD TRIP (Bronze): Drive 250 kilometers.
- BUMPER CAR (Bronze): Take out 50 opponents in Arena Mode.
- INTERNATIONAL CAR OF MYSTERY (Silver): Get a bronze trophy or better in every C.H.R.O.M.E. mission.
- FREQUENT FLYER (Bronze): Spend 20 minutes in the air.
- MASTER TRACKER (Gold): Collect 20 Spy Point Pick-ups.