Castlevania: Harmony Of Despair (PlayStation3)
Hold R2 and press X when selecting a character.
Successfully complete Chapter 6 under the Normal difficulty setting. Note: More items and weapons in the shop will also be unlocked.
Successfully complete Chapter 6 under the Normal difficulty setting in a single player offline game.
Defeat Dracula as Soma.
betphw ii, mlvprev
You can use your partner to reach high platforms. Simply perform a jump kick off of a partner's head while they are remaining still. You will get extra height from the bounce. Note: Charlotte cannot jump kick.
Level 5: Control clock hand appearance
In single player mode, the appearance of the clock hands will change depending on the actual system time. In multi-player mode, their appearance is determined by the system time of the hosting player. The clock hands will be either solid or ghostly. Between the hours of two to four, and eight to ten, the clock hands will appear solid and can be used as ledges to reach other areas. Between the hours of ten to two and four to eight, the clock hands will be ghostly.
Dancing Jonathan and Charlotte
Hold Up for approximately seven seconds while playing as Jonathan or Charlotte.
Hidden Konami items
Collect the indicated items to get extra points. Note: They will not appear in your inventory.
- Chapter 1 (Bell): In the room with the three bells, slide underneath the lowest one. Jump up into it and the bell will drop down to your left.
- Chapter 2 (Crown): Hit the following keys on the piano (counting from the right): 5 white, 5 black, 6 white, 5 white, 2 black, 5 white, 5 black, 6 white.
- Chapter 3 (Moai): Wake the Boss and let him clear the room. Then, jump kick through the center of the vortex in the background and the Moai will appear there.
- Chapter 4 (Goemon): Find the a small dark alcove jutting out of the wall at the right side of the level. Enter it and the Goemon will appear to your left.
- Chapter 5 (Vic Viper): Enter the top right corner of the right building and tap Up. Vic Viper will fly across above the building from the right.
- Chapter 6 (Konami Man): Jump up next to the blue roof before the final staircase and tap Up. Konami Man will fly in from the right and just above you.
- Chapter 7 (Vick13): Go to the top of the pyramid, then jump.
- Chapter 8 (Lucky Cat): Go to the top-right room of the level and press Down in the cave area. The Lucky Cat can be found to your left.
- Chapter 9 (Twin Bee): Get on top of the left-most tower and go down along the barbed wire. Land on the platform below the first guillotine and the Twin Bee will appear back above.
- Chapter 10 (Crown): Break the wall to the right in the first room with the spear guards and walk through. The Crown will appear in the room behind you.
- Chapter 11 (Facade Card): Stand on top of the tree stump and jump straight up in the room directly above the Boss. The Facade Card will appear to your left.
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation3 trophy rewards.
- Lifeguard (Bronze): Bring a comrade back from the dead.
- Slick Kick (Bronze): Defeat a boss using sliding.
- Bone Cold Justice (Bronze): Defeat an enemy by hitting back a Skeleton's bone.
- Grim Synergy (Bronze): Defeat a boss using a Dual Crush.
- Poetic Justice (Bronze): Defeat an ally who has been seduced by the enemy.
- Vampire Hunter (Bronze): Destroy the lord of Castlevania.
- Grasshopper (Bronze): Jump kick 30 times in a row without touching the ground.
- Boned (Silver): Defeat a boss with 5 players in skeleton form.
- Pack Rat (Silver): Collect a large number of items.
- Wicked Deep Pockets (Silver): Amass 1,000,000 gold.
- Slaughtervania (Silver): Rack up 10,000 enemy kills.
- Hunter Legend (Gold): Complete Hard Mode.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs