Add to this page!
Bechuzzled is the same format as Chuzzle, but instead the Chuzzles have been replaced by jewels. In order to enter the code you must first have the following trophies unlocked. At the Chuzzle main menu, go to the trophy room. Once there select the following five trophies in order by clicking each one once to pop it up, then click it again to minimize it. The trophies in order are: Triple Combo, Brainiac, Puzzler, Ten Grand, and Seven at Once. Each correct entry will be denoted by a star in the upper left-hand corner.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding trophy.
- Big Boy: Spar all Fat Chuzzles in a game.
- Brainiac: Play an entire game without using hints.
- Chuzz 10!: Reach level 10 in Classic or Speed Chuzzle.
- Chuzzbomber!: Pop 1,000 Super Chuzzles.
- Chuzzle Bingo!: Pop across the entire board with one color.
- Eight at Once!: Pop eight or more Chuzzles as one group.
- Fat Blaster: Pop 1,000 Fat Chuzzles.
- Flawless!: Play an entire game without a bad move.
- Hundred Grand!: Pop 100,000 Chuzzles.
- Lockmaster!: Remove three or more locks in one sweep.
- Mentalist Master: Reach level 20 in Mind Bender.
- Mentalist Supremo: Solve all Mind Bender Puzzles.
- Million Chuzzle Man!: Pop 1,000,000 Chuzzles.
- Psychic: Solve all puzzles through level 10 in Mind Bender.
- Puzzler: Reach level 10 in Mind Bender.
- Quad Boomer: Explode four Super Chuzzles at once.
- Quad Combo!: Make a quadruple combo.
- Reactor!: Cause a seven-step cascade.
- Seven at Once!: Pop seven Chuzzles as one group.
- Speed Demon!: Complete Speed level 5 without getting a lock.
- Speed Freak!: Complete two Speed levels without getting a lock.
- Speed Master!: Complete two speed levels without getting a warning.
- Ten Grand!: Pop 10,000 Chuzzles.
- Triple Boomer: Explode three Super Chuzzles at once.
- Triple Combo!: Make a triple combo.
- Trophy Collector!: Earn all other trophies.
If you cannot find a move, wait. A Chuzzle that can
move will either wobble, or roll its eyes at you.
Do not use the "Hint" option, as this decreases
the "Chuzzle Essence" in your beaker. Instead, stay
patient and you will eventually find the Chuzzle that must be
wagrfu hvin rigne
Drag a row back and forth repeatedly. The chuzzles
in that row will get dizzy, and make little noises.
Hold the mouse over a Chuzzle for a long time to annoy
it. First it frowns, then it kicks the mouse away.
Keep clicking on an ordinary Chuzzle. First it makes
giggling sounds, then it sneezes softly, and finally sneezes so
hard that its fur falls out. The fur grows back in a few seconds.
Keep clicking on a big Chuzzle. First it giggles in
a deeper voice, then looks like it is going to vomit. Keep clicking
to make it belch loudly.
Do not move for about ten minutes. The Chuzzles will
fall asleep, and you will see "Z" floating above their