Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force
Set the system date to the indicated day to unlock the corresponding mission. Note: Some missions also will add items to the catalog during that day.
- "Deliver the Presents" mission: December 25th
- "Flower Hunt" mission: April 1st
- "Halloween Party" mission: October 31st
- "Summer Party" mission: June 21st
- Set the system date to the indicated day to unlock the corresponding item.
- April items in Catalog: April 1st
- Fiesta Hat on Frozen Pond: June 21st
- Fish costume in Lodge Attic: October 31st
- Ice Skates on the Iceberg: December 25th
- June items in Catalog: June 21st
- To get the Jester Hat, first successfully complete the game. Then, set the system date to April 1st. Play the "Rookie on the Rocks" mission. During the mission, you see Rookie on the other side of the river. Tap the box here to get the Jester Hat.
ScreenHog and Rsnail reference
In some missions, you are required to go in G's office in the Sport Shop. Under G's pin collection are ScreenHog and Rsnail. They are Club Penguin moderators who make important posts. In this game they were made into inventions.
Mini-game medals 100%
After completing all the missions, the final medals required for 100% completion are the "King Of The Mountain Gold Medal", "Rail Kahuna Gold Medal", "Golden Mullet And Golden Chest Medal", "Rocket Ace Gold Medal", "Night Club Fever Gold Medal", and "Snow Trekker Lightning Medal". Select "Start" then "Continue". Tap the bottom left square for mini-games (marked with a blue penguin and light pink Puffle). Tap on the desired mini-game and get those medals. Note: To get the King Of The Mountain Gold Medal you must get 1,000 points in each mini-game.