Comix Zone (Xbox 360)
Defeat all enemies in a room, then repeatedly tap [Down].
Alternately, hold [Down] and attack an enemy.
Hold [Left] and [Right] to make sketch
Execute the following moves.
- After 3 punching moves: Scissor kick
- After 3 high roundhouses: Distance air kick
- After 3 knee kicks: Hand plant kick
- Shoulder Ram: Press [Away], [Towards] + [Action].
- Thrusting Kick: press [Down], [Up] + [Action].
Pause game play and wait until Sketch says "Sega".
Defeating multiple enemies
When there are two enemies on the screen to fight (as in a case like one of the last panels with two Strigels), move away from one of them if they throw fire balls. They will begin to throw fire balls. If there is a bar on top, jump up and grab it, then press [Up]. They will kill each other. Each takes 15 hits before they are killed.
Defeating the level 3 Boss
Lure him down to the place with the rocket. Press the lever on the right-hand side to kill him. Do this three times as fast as possible.
Often when you use a bomb (dynamite) on an enemy, he/she
will fall back and then fall on you. Try to throw him/her and
you will beat them up before they die.
- When you are fighting, use an up/down button control attack. It works better because then the enemy cannot block a strange, rapid set of blows.
- Before Mortus draws in an extra enemy, create a paper airplane (hold down [Attack]) and Sketch will automatically throw it. This does not work on Strigils and is hard to do on Stix, because sometimes he will not get off his stick.
Look for these power-up items: grenades, dynamite,
knives, fists, road kill, iced tea and paper air planes. Paper
air planes are created by holding [Attack].
When there is an enemy and some sort of a destroying
object (such as a stake or fan), get on the opposite side of the
enemy and roll him/her towards the object. They cannot hurt you
when you are rolling.
If you use a fist when fighting in the tournament ("Welcome
To The Temple, episode 2, page 1), it will turn black and the
announcer will say "Your tricks are useless here".
In the second page of "Welcome To The Temple",
if you lost Roadkill, pick him up after the double staked gate
at the beginning. Immediately after that you cannot see him, but
he is pacing around there. Collect him.
- In "Welcome To The Temple Part 1", when you get to the place with three rocks stacked up atop each other, simply take the left route. Follow it and then go down. Destroy the crawler and hit the wall on the side multiple times.
- In "Curse Of The Dead Ships Part 1", continue along past the panel with multiple of mines. Keep going to the next one. At the bottom of the cave, release Roadkill. He will find a secret passage leading down to two question marks.
When you go to the other side of the Kung Fu master
(Boss in "Welcome To The Temple") he will usually say
"How fast are your reflexes?". When he says "I'm
everywhere!", he is about to die.
epdf aiua gritnui
When there are hidden enemies on the screen, Sketch
Turner will keep panting in a ready stance instead of resting.
For example in "Night Of The Mutants Part 1", Flying
Kreep in barrels.
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
- Complete The Game (25 points): Rescue Alissa and complete the game.
- Choice is Good (25 points): Receive both endings.
- Points III (25 points): Score 50,000 points.
- 3rd Grade (15 points): Use a paper airplane.
- Points II (15 points): Score 30,000 points.
- Accelerate Your Hero (25 points): Complete Episode 3.
- Buddha Says (15 points): Complete Episode 2.
- Unknown Territory (15 points): Finish the first page.
- Points I (10 points): Score 10,000 points.
- Orange Bull (10 points): Use the Iced Tea to restore your health.
- Boo-Ya! (10 points): Use the dynamite.
- Rats! (10 points): Rescue and pick up Roadkill.