Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen Z Saisei-hen
Add to this page!
Complete the indicated task to find the corresponding item.
- Adrenaline Ampuole: On Stage 18, move Gino piloting Tristan to the location three up and one right from the bottom-left corner of the map. This item allows you to start each stage with +5 Morale.
- DM Adapter: On Stage 39, move Zero piloting Shinkiro to the location three down and thirteen right from the top-left corner of the map. This item provides +1 Move and all terrain rankings set to "A".
- GN Drive: On Stage 24 (Space Route) move Duo piloting Gundam Deathscythe Hell to the location six down from the top-right corner of the map. This item provides +100 Max EN and 10% EN Regen.
- Hyper Jammer: On Stage 41 (Japan Route), move Kouji piloting Mazinger Z God Scrander to the middle of the three buildings surrounded by forest. This item provides a 30% chance to dodge an attack when Morale is above 130.
- Insalaum's Secret Treasure: On Stage 46, move Marguerite piloting Pearl Nail to the location two down and nine left from the top-right corner of the map. This item allows you to cast the Spirit "Love" for free, once per stage.
- Kamina's Sunglasses: On Stage 23 (Dark Continent Route), move Simon piloting Gurren Lagann to the location twenty down and twelve right from the top-left corner of the map. This item allows you to start each stage with +20 Morale.
- Mark of the Brave #1: On Stage 24 (Dark Continent Route), defeat all other enemies, then have Simon piloting Gurren Lagann defeat Viral. Then on Stage 38 (Dark Continent Route), Defeat Viral. This item provides +25 Evasion, +25 Accuracy, +25 Critical Chance, and +200 Defense.
- Mark of the Brave #2: On the first half of Stage 43 (Frontier Fleet Route), move Shako piloting Berserga to the location eight up and one right from his starting position. This item provides +25 Evasion, +25 Accuracy, +25 Critical Chance, and +200 Defense.
- Nyan Nyan's Famous Tuna Buns: On Stage 15, move Esther piloting Blaster ES to the location two right and eight up from the bottom left corner of the map. This item restores SP to max once per stage.
- Super Alloy Z: On Stage 47, move Boss piloting Boss Borot to the location one up and one left from the bottom right corner of the map. This item provides +1200 Max HP, +250 Defense, and 10% EN Regen.
- Super Repair Kit: On Stage 31, move Crowe piloting Liblaster to the location six up and thirteen right from the bottom left corner of the map. This item restores HP, EN, and ammo to max once per stage.
Secret route splits
Complete the indicated task to achieve the corresponding Code Geass-related goals (and Zero Point). Note: If you have at least 5 Zero Points at the end of Stage 37, Roger and Banjou will save Shirley from being killed by Rolo. After Stage 49, you will have the option to trust or distrust Zero. Choose "Trust Zero" (bottom option) to access a secret route for the good ending to the Code Geass storyline.
ioaeda yildpbl weawfhmu
- Zero Point #1: In the first prologue stage, defeat Cornelia with Zero piloting Gawain.
- Zero Point #2: Complete Stage 7 (Kallen to Kummen Route).
- Zero Point #3: Complete Stage 14 (Kallen Route)
- Zero Point #4: In Stage 17, defeat Da Longdan with Zero piloting Shinkiro.
- Zero Point #5: In Stage 27, defeat Wufei before reinforcements arrive. Note: This will prevent Zero Points 6 and 7 from being unlockable.
- Zero Points #6 and #7: In Stage 27, reduce Heero's HP by half before reinforcements arrive. Note: This will prevent Zero Point 5 from being unlockable.
- Zero Point #8: Zero has a kill count of at least 70 before the end of Stage 37.
Play as Anew (subpilot for Ptolemaios II)
Have Setsuna get a kill count of at least 70 before Stage 34. Then manually deploy Setsuna on Stage 34 (Space Route). After the enemy reinforcements appear, attack but do not defeat Anew or Milliardo. If done correctly, Mr. Bushido will appear. Defeat him, then Ali in that order. Then, defeat Anew with Lockon's second Trans-Am attack. Note: Anew cannot be in the same party as Lorelei.
Play as Lorelei with Danube Alpha 1
Play Stage 7 (See Kallen Off > Japan Route) and do not attack Lorelei. Convince her, using Shotaro piloting Tetsujin 28. After defeating all other enemies in Stage 7, Lorelei will challenge Kouji to a duel. You can now defeat Lorelei with Kouji piloting Mazinger Z. If done correctly, Lorelei will run away when defeated. She will rejoin you during Stage 32 (Earth Route). Note: You must take the Earth Route after Stage 31. Also Lorelei cannot be in the same party as Anew.
Alto's YF-29 Durandal
Have Alto get a kill count of at least 70 before Stage 55 (Normal Route) or Stage 57 (Secret Route). Also, his kill count cannot be higher than all other Macross Frontier characters. Play Stage 55 (Normal Route) or Stage 57 (Secret Route), and defeat Ranka and Brera with Alto.
Have Chirico get a kill count of at least 70 before Stage 43. Play the second part of Stage 43 (Space Route), and have Chirico and Fyana defeat at least three enemies each to unlock Missile-Equipped Scopedog.Note: This unit is only usable by Votoms characters.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs