Created by XCVii007r1.
Enter The Hollow Lord as a case-sensitive code. Then, visit Vulgrim to obtain the Harvester Scythe. Note: This also can be done in the demo version of the game.
wvnyia umt rpuyago
Abyssal Armor in next game
Successfully complete the game with all ten pieces of the Abyssal Armor. You can start a new game session and be able to use that armor at the start.
You can find crows in many locations. If you run toward them, they will fly away. However if you able to kill them with your gun or sword, you will be rewarded with some extra lives.
Wrath Shards and Cores
The following shards and cores are available.
|Location||Wrath Shards||Wrath Cores|
|Vulgrim (for sale)||1||1|
|Vulgrim (overlord artifact reward)||0||1|
|Drowned Pass to Anvil's Ford Transition||1||0|
|The Black Throne||1||0|
|Total||20 (5 Cores)||3|
Final Wrath Shard
Take the Serpent Hole to The Ashlands. Take a right out the small cave you are transported to continue down the path until you reach the area with the three monsters hanging from the ceiling with the wire that you can jump to in the middle. Jump on the wire to the left of the monsters and continue left, grab the growth, and pull yourself up into the opening. Once in the opening, look to the right and up. You should see an orange object you can use to grab with the chain. Walk slightly further into the area after you use the chain to get to and there should be a chest with the last Wrath Shard in it.
Lifestone Shards and Cores
The following shards and cores are available. Note: Empty vessels: Scalding Gallow, Choking Grounds, Twilight Cathedral, The Ashlands, Iron Canopy.
|Location||Lifestone Shards||LifeStone Cores|
|Vulgrim (soldier artifact reward)||1||0|
|Vulgrim (champion artifact reward)||1||0|
|The Black Throne||1||1|
|Total||16 (4 Cores)||5|
Maximum Chaoseater Blade level
Equip Combat Lore to increase the experience received from each strike and Bloodthirt to restore your health. Start the battle with the Stygian (Ashlands Boss) by killing phantom guard soldiers while riding Ruin. After the Stygian frees itself, ride alongside it and attack its body. Note: Avoid hitting the helmet or Stygian will attack. The Stygian will disappear under the sand then resurface. Repeat the process to increase your Chaoseater Blade level. If the Stygian attacks, ride Ruin to the closed doorway during the battle. You will jump off and have control of Ruin. Keep your back against the door and wait for the Stygian to directly at you. You will get knocked through the door and can return to Vulgrim to reset the battle.
Easy "Devastator" achievement or trophy
Start the "Speed Brawl" Dark Realm challenge in the Choking Grounds. A large number of weak zombies spawns during the challenge. Use your Blade Geyser after at least ten zombies are around you.
Easy "High Flier" achievement or trophy
Start the "Gory End" Dark Realm challenge in the Choking Grounds. It involves fighting a large group of bats that can be killed in one hit by using your sword attack. War will kill a bat while it is still in the air, and you can jump off the target to another bat without hitting the ground. Jump from bat to bat with one hit kills until unlocking the achievement or trophy.
Easy "Open Air Parking" achievement or trophy
Created by MrKennyKRH.
To unlock this, you must throw a car at a helicopter in level 1. Remain in regular form and do not transform into a demon to be able to throw a vehicle. When you see the large rock monster in this level, look for the helicopter. It is the only place it will appear. Hit the helicopter with the car to unlock the achievement or trophy.
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation3 trophy rewards.
wvnyia umt rpuyago
- Prison Break (Bronze): Free Samael from his prison.
- Death Dealer (Bronze): Meet Vulgrim.
- One Tough Cookie (Bronze): Meet Ulthane.
- To Move A Mountain (Bronze): Collect the Earthcaller.
- Who's Counting? (Bronze): Defeating more Angels than Ulthane.
- Reach Out & Touch Somebody (Bronze): Collect the Abyssal Chain.
- Into The Void (Bronze): Collect Voidwalker.
- Elemental Thief (Bronze): Collect the Crossblade.
- Sight Beyond Sight (Bronze): Collect the Mask of Shadows.
- Devastator (Bronze): Kill 10 enemies with one blade geyser wrath attack.
- Tremor Bringer (Bronze): Collect the Tremor Gauntlet.
- An Old Friend (Bronze): Collect Mercy.
- Reaper (Bronze): Collect the Scythe.
- Aerial Predator (Bronze): Kill 160 enemies while on the angelic beast.
- Wrath Machine (Bronze): Collect all the Wrath Powers.
- Reunited (Bronze): Obtain Ruin.
- Slayer (Bronze): Kill 666 Demons.
- Don't Make Me Angry (Bronze): Collect the Chaos Form Ability.
- Chasm Jumper (Bronze): Collect the Shadowflight Ability.
- River of Blood (Bronze): Shed 3000 gallons of demon blood.
- Dark Rider (Bronze): Ride for 100 miles.
- Horseman (Bronze): Kill 150 Demons from horseback.
- Time Lapse (Bronze): Collect the Chronomancer Ability.
- High Flier (Bronze): Kill 5 duskwings without touching the ground.
- Improvised Kills (Bronze): Kill 150 enemies with items from the environment.
- Open Air Parking (Bronze): Taking out a helicopter with a car, during the apocalypse.
- Like A Bat Outta Hell (Silver): Defeat Tiamat.
- Rocked Your Face Off (Silver): Defeat the Griever.
- Ashes to Ashes (Silver): Defeat the Stygian.
- One Mean Mother (Silver): Defeat Silitha.
- Payback's A B**** (Silver): Defeat Straga.
- The Final Challenger (Silver): Defeat the Destroyer.
- Treasure Hunter (Silver): Search 150 chests.
- Full Power (Silver): Collect the maximum amount of lifestones.
- Wrath of War (Silver): Collect the maximum amount of wrath cores.
- Ultimate Blade (Silver): Forge the Armageddon Blade.
- World Raider (Silver): Collect all 27 Artifacts.
- Legendary Form (Silver): Collect the Abyssum Armor Set.
- Battle Hardened (Silver): Max out all weapons and unlock all combat moves.
- Balance Restored (Gold): Defeat the game on Normal.
- The True Horseman (Gold): Defeat the game on Apocalyptic.
- You Call That Easy? (Gold): Complete the game on Easy.
- BFA (Platinum): Unlocked everything.
Fall through elevator
In the Black Tower, when you get on the elevators, look up. You will sink into the floor of the elevator as you move up. if you do not jump up fast enough you will fall through it and never be able to get the elevator to come back down. The only way to fix this is to start a new file.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs