Add to this page!
Use a USB link cable to connect to a PlayStation2 with a saved game file from Jak X: Combat Racing. Then, select the "Connect to Jak X: Combat Racing" option in the "Secrets" menu. You will unlock the "Goggles On/Off" option. To unlock the "Jak X: Combat Racing Vehicle On/Off ", your Jak X: Combat Racing saved game must have a 100% completion in normal mode. The Jak X: Combat Racing vehicle option replaces the scooter with a purple one.
Collect the indicated number of Precursor Orbs to unlock the corresponding video.
- Behind The Scenes: 1000 Precursor Orbs
- Concept Art: 700 Precursor Orbs
- E3 2005 Trailer: 600 Precursor Orbs
- Game in Construction: 900 Precursor Orbs
- Intro Animatic: 800 Precursor Orbs
Collect the indicated number of Precursor Orbs to unlock the corresponding mini-game.
- Braveheart: 100 Orbs
- Indiana Jones: 300 Orbs
- Lord Of The Rings I: 200 Orbs
- Lord Of The Rings II: 500 Orbs
- Matrix I: 1 Orb
- Matrix 2: 400 Orbs
Daxter's Dreams trophies
In Daxter's Dreams you must get gold trophies to unlock the extras in secrets by doing the following. The website codes can be accessed at www.ottsel.com.
- Matrix 1: Defeat matrix Gol 120 times. The reward is website clue A.
- Brave Heart: Defeat Gol 200 times. The reward is website clue B.
- The Lord Of The Rings 1: Defeat the Climbing Lurkers 150 Times. The reward is website clue C.
- Indiana Jones: Defeat the snakes and spiders 120 times. Note: Avoid the rock. The reward is the Indiana Jones hat.
- Matrix 2: Knock down the ninja farmer 25 times. The reward is website clue D
- The Lord Of The Rings 2: Stun the flaming precursor statue 18 times. The reward is pants.
Web site vault codes
These codes are normally unlocked by getting a "Gold" rank in a mini-game.
- Clue A: 32X83R
- Clue B: 68T7E5
- Clue C: 5A3D36
- Clue D: 7A8J25
Get a "Gold" rank on the indicated mini-game to unlock the corresponding bonus. Then, press Start during game play, select the "Secrets" option, then choose
"Cheats" to access any unlocked options.
pyaol nyw aolo igbomliva
- Indiana Jones Hat: Indiana Jones mini-game
- Pants: Lord of the Rings II mini-game
- Web Site Clue A: Matrix I mini-game
- Web Site Clue B: Braveheart mini-game
- Web Site Clue C: Lord of the Rings I mini-game
- Web Site Clue D: Matrix II mini-game
In the first oil rig level, after the part where you
dodge the pistons, you will eventually reach a wall that you can
climb inside a cylindrical room. Kill all the spiders on it. Climb
it and you will reach a room with a giant wheel in it. Opposite
to the room is another climbing wall. Jetpack across to it and
climb it. You will reach a ledge. Opposite to the ledge is a smaller
ledge indented into the walls of the room that looks too small
to jump onto. Jetpack over to the indented ledge and you will
be able to stand on it. Smash the picture frame on the ledge,
and you will unlock the Clank mask.
Play the the prison level and go to the second cell block that is patrolled by three guards. Sneak behind the guards and follow them moving counter-clockwise. Collect the key that is hidden behind the second pillar. Use it to open the first door you see to the northeast. Smash the picture on the shelf to find the Jak Mask.
Go to the level with the trains. Get to the part at
the end where you must climb the tower that has fire beams running
up it. Get to the top then go to the right of the exit at the
top. Fall down and there should be a mask. Break it and go to
the "Secrets" option at the pause menu. Look down and
you will have Ratchet mask.
After you complete the level where you have to nuke the giant metal-head fish with the other exterminator, go out of the warp gate. Have the camera face the warp gate. Go to the left of the warp gate and jump behind the crates. Have the camera face the exit and smash the picture of Sly Cooper. The message "You have unlocked the Sly Mask! Check in the Secrets menu under Extras to wear it!" will appear.
Despite the confusion of the Ultrasonic attachment
with it being a good hovering device, it is. It is like the fire
attachment, but gives you a little more boost.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs