Deadpool (Xbox 360)
Infinite mode costumes
Earn a "Gold" medal in the indicated Challenge map to unlock the corresponding costume, as well as Infinite mode for that particular map.
- Ballerina Deadpool: Great White News HQ.
- Chef Deadpool: Citadel Courtyard.
- Classic Deadpool: The Watching Sentinel.
- Classic X-Men Deadpool: Beneath the Streets.
- D-Pooly Deadpool: GRT Plaza.
- French Maid Deadpool: Magneto's Prison.
- Ultimate Deadpool: Catacombs of Genosha.
- Uncanny X-Force Deadpool: Inside the Tower.
- X-Men Deadpool: Office Spaces.
Unlimited DP, all weapons and upgrades
At the start of the game there will be a tutorial on how to use your weapons. Once you are finished with the tutorial, you will be given some enemies to fight. Try to get a high combo while fighting these enemies to get extra DP. Once you have killed all the enemies, wait until you see a circle in the bottom left corner of the screen, indicating the game is saving. Once the circle disappears, pause game play and select the "Restart Chapter" option. Then, fight the enemies in the tutorial again to get more DP. Repeat this process five times to get approximately 200,000 DP. Note: Make sure the first upgrade you buy is "Greedy Perks" so you get more DP from killing enemies. Then, go down the sewer pipe, and stealth kill the indicated enemy. Next, collect all the DP tokens in the area, then buy a cheap upgrade. When you buy an upgrade, it will automatically save the game. Then, pause game play and select the "Restart From Last Checkpoint" option. Collect all the DP tokens again, buy another upgrade that costs 50,000 DP or less, and restart the last checkpoint again. Repeat this process until the upgrades costs 75,000 DP or more. Then, pause game play, select the "Restart Chapter" option, and get more DP using the first method by fighting enemies. Once you have enough DP again, proceed, and collect more DP tokens. Repeat this process until you have all upgrades and weapons to start the game.
Easy "Makin' A Game" achievement or trophy
Interact with the following objects in Deadpool's apartment.
- The brown chair available as soon as you are in control of Deadpool that can be used to watch TV.
- The phone next to Deadpool's recliner.
- The dog behind the recliner.
- The radio in the left corner next to the neon sign.
- The old softa to the right of the chair.
- The bookcase behind the sofa.
- The toilet in the bathroom to the left of the kitchen door.
- The sink in the bathroom.
- The refrigerator in the kitchen.
- The open pizza box in the lit corner to the right of the door.
- The oven to the right of the pizza box.
- The pump to the left of the bedroom door.
- The computer to the right of the pump.
- The arsenal on the right wall.
Easy "Be like Joe" achievement or trophy
Take the sai and use the highest difficulty setting. Start the first level. As soon the first enemies spawn, run further into the room and ignore the enemies that initially run towards you. This will force more enemies to spawn. Run to the back of the large lobby room to fight enemies that spawned earlier. There will still be a steady supply of enemies spawning. While building combos, go towards the section that connects the lobby you are in, to the other big room. When your enemies start declining, there will be another two in on the way that help you reach a 300x-combo.
Easy "I'm Expecting Company" achievement or trophy
Use the oven in Deadpool's kitchen.
Easy "Only when he stops breathing" achievement or trophy
Enter the audio options and set "Dialog Volume" to "Mute".
Easy "Pull the grenade, throw the pin" achievement or trophy
Cook a grenade, but do not throw it until you are closer to a large group of enemies. Allow it to explode, and repeat the process as many times as needed.
Easy "So you've got some free time?" achievement or trophy
Play under the easy difficulty setting and do not use counters . Use grenades at the BlockBuster Boss fight to kill him.
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
- The first one's free! (10 points): Got off your well-toned bottom.
- I'm expecting company (10 points): Made a thousand pancakes. (Video)
- The second one is also free... (20 points): Was pretty.
- Makin' a game! (20 points): Played with Deadpool's junk. (Video)
- In the lobby comboin' your dudes (10 points): Scored a combo higher than 40 before they locked the elevators. (Video)
- 49 in 5 (10 points): Got from the studio lobby to the boardroom without dying in 5 minutes. (Video)
- The house that bounces (20 points): Completed "Job One"
- Catch me if you can (10 points): Defeated Arclight while taking no damage from her slam attacks. (Video)
- Beer goggles (20 points): Used all three switches, defeated the two phasers, and chased after Vertigo within 60 seconds. (Video)
- No Chance in heaven (20 points): Completed "Taking A Chance"
- Let's try one more time... (10 points): Slapped Wolverine a bunch of times. (Video)
- Curious about Cable (10 points): Played WTF is Cable. (Video)
- Remarkably quiet (10 points): Killed 4 enemies in the Tower Plaza with stealth kills. (Video)
- Caribou’s Shoe (20 points): Completed "Genosha"
- Fish out of water (10 points): Got through Toxic River without falling into or touching the water and taking damage. (Video)
- Social butterfly (10 points): Interacted with all the ladies at the Shower Surprise Party room. (Video)
- Silent and deadly (20 points): Got a stealth kill with every melee weapon in Sinister’s Lair without being detected. (Video)
- Lady Deadpool-like (20 points): Completed "Landed in Prison"
- Officially a Carny (10 points): Got a high score at the Carnival. (Video)
- Diggin' in the crates (10 points): Found 11 treasure chests in the darkness of the Tombs. (Video)
- ARRR-Rated (10 points): Beat "Death, Baby" while wearing the pirate hat. (Video)
- Poulos-Vision (20 points): Completed "Death, Baby"
- Spawn more Deadpool-lords (10 points): Collected all DP points and ammo in the bathroom. (Video)
- PC LOAD LEAD-ER (10 points): Shot up the copier in the bridge offices. (Video)
- I can open doors! (10 points): Completed the Breach in 10 seconds. (Video)
- JR’s Big Adventure (20 points): Completed "The Road to Victory"
- Let's-a-Go! (10 points): Made it across the floating debris without falling.
- Suck it, Wolverine! (10 points): Completed "Front Gates of EEEEEEEVIL!" from start to finish without dying.
- It's a trap! (10 points): Scored a combo of 75 or more while fighting up the stairs at the "Front Gates of EEEEEEEVIL!" (Video)
- A Sinister smush (20 points): Completed "Front Gates of EEEEEEEVIL!"
- I am Deadpool (30 points): Completed "Front Gates of EEEEEEEVIL!" from start to finish using only swords and pistols.
- No DP? No madness (30 points): Completed the game on Veteran difficulty.
- Know DP? Know madness (30 points): Completed the game on Ultra-Violence! difficulty.
- So you've got some free time? (50 points): Completed "Landed in Prison" without countering any attacks. (Video)
- Shall I? I Shanti! (50 points): In "Genosha," reached the fan girl using only Hammers and Pulse Rifles. (Video)
- Taco Savior (10 points): Collected 100 tacos.
- Unbalanced (30 points): Purchased all Player Upgrades.
- Cole'd Blooded (50 points): Combo-ed an entire wave on any Gold-tier Challenge map.
- Pull the grenade, throw the pin (50 points): Killed a total of 15 enemies by holding cooked grenades. (Video)
- Drunk on power (50 points): Upgraded all weapons to max.
- Be like Joe (50 points): Banked a 300-hit combo. (Video)
Additionally there are nine secret achievements.
- HEEEEY YOOOOO GUYYYYYSSSS! (10 points): Took no damage on the waterslide. (Video)
- This game is rigged! (10 points): Shot everything from the Wheel of Insanity (Balloons and the Cow). (Video)
- Game On! (10 points): Heh heh, good times.
- Game Over! (20 points): Stealth Killed Sinister, in the Prison, with the Sword!.
- Patience is not a virtue (20 points): Chose the patience option all the way through the line in the Carnival. (Video)
- You've been Cole-slaw-tered! (20 points): Died 10 times in a row through the floating stairs. (Video)
- Only when he stops breathing (10 points): Set the Dialog Volume slider to zero. (Video)
- Gold rush (30 points): Completed five Gold Challenges.
- Shields up (30 points): Completed a Gold- or Silver-tier Challenge while countering at least 25 times.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs