DiRT Showdown (PlayStation3)
Add to this page!
Easy "Showdown Superstar" achievement or trophy
If possible, get eight players as every person. If you cannot get eight, then make it a private lobby so random people cannot come in and make things difficult. Only do Gymkana events, and only head-to-head races. Also only choose the Uokohama or San Francisco track. Make sure people vote to skip if it is the wrong event or track. Have everyone perform the first one or two tricks. Then when the roads cross each other, take the shortcut to the finish. It will only require about a minute to finish, but everyone will be penalized for missing stunts. Because everyone should have the same number of stunts and the identical penalty time, everyone wins and will receive the maximum amount of experience points. If by chance you have someone in the group who does not need to win, ask them to miss all stunts and take the shortcut. By doing this, anyone who at a lower level also gets a bonus underdog experience point award. Note: Although this will require a few hours to complete, it still will be only a fraction of the time when compared to playing regular races.
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation trophy rewards.
- Platinum Trophy (Platinum): Achieve all other Trophies.
- Balletic (Bronze): Complete a clean run in a Head 2 Head event.
- Bi-Winning (Bronze): Complete a Splitscreen event.
- Burst the Bubble (Bronze): Be in 1st place during each elimination period in an Eliminator event.
- Crash-Bang-Wallop - What a Video (Bronze): View a Crashback replay.
- Demolition! (Bronze): Wreck your first opponent in a Rampage event.
- Don't Push Me (Bronze): Get the First Blood bonus in a Knock Out event.
- Huntsman (Bronze): Win a Smash Hunter event.
- Jack of All Trades (Bronze): Complete a Race Off, Rampage and Head 2 Head event.
- No Turning Back (Bronze): Send a Challenge to a Friend.
- Pro (Bronze): Achieve a podium in the Pro final.
- Zero to Hero (Bronze): Dominate all sectors during the final lap in a round of a Domination event .
- Comeback King (Bronze): Be in last place and then earn a podium in the double points period of a Rampage event in the Showdown Tour.
- Showdown Tour (Bronze): Complete a Showdown Tour event in each location.
- Mixed Grill (Bronze): Pull off an Insane T-Bone in Rampage.
- Welcome to the Show (Bronze): Complete your first Showdown Tour event.
- Gonna Need a Bigger Garage (Bronze): Own 15 vehicles.
- Ego Boost (Bronze): Win a Race-Off event without boosting.
- Hard Charger (Bronze): Use a full tank of boost in one go without crashing in a Race-Off event.
- All Star (Bronze): Achieve a podium in the All Star final.
- Champion (Bronze): Achieve a podium in the Champion final.
- Team Awesome (Bronze): Win an Online Team event.
- Treasure Hunter (Bronze): Collect all 100 Hidden Packages in Joyride.
- Rust in Pieces (Bronze): Wreck 20 vehicles in the Lafayette Eulogy.
- Beat it! (Bronze): Accept and beat a Friend's Challenge.
- Bronze! (Bronze): Complete the Showdown Tour with at least a Bronze in every event.
- Showdown Showroom (Bronze): Own every vehicle in the game.
- Dock Worker (Bronze): Complete 50% of the Yokohama Compound Missions.
- Hitman (Bronze): Achieve all hit types in Rampage.
- London Calling (Bronze): Complete 50% of the Battersea Compound Missions.
- Loot Carrier (Bronze): Hold the loot for 2 minutes in Smash & Grab.
- Stylin' and Profilin' (Bronze): Score 300,000 points in a Trick Rush event in the Showdown Tour.
- Mmmm Donuts! (Bronze): Complete the Donut King Mission in the Yokohama Construction Site area.
- Money Maker (Bronze): Earn a total of $1,000,000.
- Showdown Haulage Co. (Bronze): Drop the Flag off 5 times in a round of Transporter.
- Silver! (Silver): Complete the Showdown Tour with at least a Silver in every event.
- Showdown Superstar (Bronze): Reach Fanbase Level 30 Online.
- Survivor (Bronze): Survive for at least 2 minutes in a Hard Target event.
- Household Name (Bronze): Reach Fanbase Level 10 Online.
- Wrecker (Silver): Achieve a 5x Wrecking Streak in Rampage.
- You've Created a Monster (Bronze): Fully upgrade a vehicle.
- Checkpoint King (Silver): Win a Speed Skirmish event.
- Daredevil (Silver): Complete 100% of the Battersea Compound Missions.
- Hoonzilla (Silver): Complete 100% of the Yokohama Compound Missions.
- Legend (Silver): Achieve a podium in the Legend final.
- Running the Show (Silver): Dominate a Friend in Challenge mode.
- Hoonigan (Silver): Complete all Joyride Missions in both locations.
- Max Power (Gold): Fully upgrade all vehicles.
- Rising Star (Gold): Reach Fanbase Level 20 Online.
- GOLD! (Gold): Complete the Showdown Tour and win Gold in every event.