Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days
Add to this page!
This game is titled Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days in North America, Europe, and Australia, and Makai Senki Disgaea 2 Portable in Japan.
Axel (Akutare) mode
North America Highlight the "New Game" option at the main menu, then press Triangle, Square, Circle, Triangle, Square, Circle, X.
Japan Highlight the "New Game" option at the main menu, then press Triangle, Square, X, Triangle, Square, X, Circle.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding ending sequence.
- Axel (Akutare) : Get Defeated by Axel (Akutare).
- Bad : Have Adell get 10+ felonies and kill an ally 50+ times.
- Etna : Defeat Etna in Chapter 3.
- Laharl : Defeat Laharl in Chapter 11.
- Middle Boss : Defeat Mid-Boss before Chapter 4.
- Tink : Defeat Final Boss with level 1,000 Tink.
- Worst : Have Adell get 99+ felonies, kill an ally 99+ times, and Rozalin (Rossary) ally-killed by Adell.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding character.
- Asagi: Unlock Asagi's map with 33 Felonies, 100 Mana, then defeat her and pass her bill as a Senator in a New Game+.
- Asagi (humanoid): Raise Asagi's level to 2,000 and pass her bill as a senator.
- Flonne: Unlock Extra Stage 8 with 40 hours of game time. During Episodes 12-13, defeat Flonne.
- Gordon: Unlock Extra Stage 4, and pass Gordon's bill after completing it.
- Laharl: Unlock Flonne, then pass Flonne's bill as a Senator and complete Extra Stage 9.
- Mao: Unlock Mao's stage after getting Champloo, Raspberyl, and the Land of Carnage.
- Marjoly: Unlock Extra Stage 7 with 99 Felones, 1,500 Mana. Defeat Marjoly then pass her bill.
- Mr. Champloo: Unlock Mr. Champloo's stage with 50 hours game time and completing Akutare mode.
- Preire: Unlock Extra Stage 6 with 66 Felonies, 100 Mana. Defeat Priere during Episode 1-9 then pass her bill.
- Prism Red: Pass the five Prism Rangers bills when Adell is a Sentator, then pass his bill a second time.
- Raspberyl: Unlock Raspberyl's stage after completing thirty Dark Sun stages and unlocking Mr. Champloo.
- Sabre Kitties: Complete Akutare mode 1-2
- Vyers (Mid Boss): Unlock Extra Stage 5 with 20 hours of game time and 400 Mana. In Episode 1-9 and complete Vyers' stage. Get the stage again during the next playthrough and pass his bill.
- Zetta: Unlock Extra Stage 11 with ten Dark Sun stages completed and 3,000 Mana. Complete the map then pass Zetta's bill.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding class.
- Archer: Reach level 5 bow mastery with any character.
- Beast Tamer: Capture a monster.
- Celestial Host: Complete Akutare mode 3-3.
- Chaos Soldier: Complete the game.
- Disgaea Ronin: Have a saved game file from Disgaea: Afternoon Of Darkness or Makai Senki Disgaea Portable (as appropriate to the corresponding sequel).
- Druid: Execute a 500+ Geo combo.
- Entei Monster Class: Complete Akutare Mode 2-3.
- Female Ninja: Reach level 5 fist and staff mastery with any character.
- Female Samurai: Have a saved game file from Disgaea: Afternoon Of Darkness or Makai Senki Disgaea Portable (as appropriate to the corresponding sequel).
- Gunner: Reach level 5 gun mastery with any character.
- Heavy Knight: Reach level 3 spear mastery with any character.
- Magic Knight: Reach level 3 sword and staff mastery with any character.
- Male Ninja: Reach level 5 fist and sword mastery with any character.
- Mass Produced Kurtis: Complete Extra Stage 4.
- Samurai: Reach level 5 sword mastery with any character.
- Sinner: Become a criminal with any character.
Land Of Carnage
Collect all 16 Treasure Maps from the pirates in Item World. Land Of Carnage is a world that features all the normal levels very strong enemies.
Successfully complete Axel mode and start a new game session in Adell mode.
Unlimited Magichange turns
Throw a character back in the base panel and to get unlimited turns for Magichange.
Completing the level 3 in the Caves of Ordeal
This level features level 150 monsters, an aura that decreases your stats by at least half, Geo Panels that forbid you to throw, and warps. They will usually cast Super Egg, which will hurt your characters if they are grouped together or alone, dealing strong damage. To deal with this problem, create a White Dragon class monster. Their aura effect is immunity to non-Special (Element) Attribute Attacks. Because Super Egg is a physical Attribute Attack, the White Dragon class monster should be immune to the attack, thus losing no HP unless they physically attack you. Make at least three to five White Dragons, leveling them up to about level 100 to 125 to complete this level. Otherwise, level up Adell and his gang to at least level 120, dealing them the hard way. It is also recommended that you have at least two to three high level Beast Tamer human class to help the White Dragon class monster in Attack, Defense, Magic, and EXP. After killing all the "white chicken" monsters, bring out your main characters. Do not destroy the Warp Geo Panel, located near the No Throw Geo Panel, which is found on the sides of the "red chicken" monster. Let it warp you to the near top end where the "red chicken" monster is located. Move your characters in the panels that have no Geo Panel, then either throw a White Dragon or your main characters up there and finish the stage.
Have up to nine your characters move onto the Dark Court Panel in the Item World in a single action and they can all get the felony. To do this easily, have some human characters magichange with monsters. Have the human characters pick each other up. Next, have the bottom character throw the others characters onto the Dark Court Panel. Although all characters will get the felonies, the Prinny Judge dialogue is determined by the character at the bottom of the stack.
Napoleon Dynamite reference
In Axel Mode, Axel learns a move called Love Dynamite and the description reads "I voted for Pedro". Pedro was Napoleon's friend who was running for class president.
The Lord Of The Rings reference
The Elven Bow's description states that it was used by an elf in a quest to destroy a ring. The elf mentioned was Legolas, and the ring mentioned was the One Ring.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs