Disgaea 3: Absence Of Detention
Add to this page!
This game is titled Disgaea 3: Absence Of Detention in North America and Europe, and Makai Senki Disgaea 3 Return in Japan.
After the game loads, highlight the "Continue" option and press Triangle, Square, Circle, Triangle, Square, Circle, X. Mao's voice will confirm correct code entry. Start the game and the Parallel Worlder will be available at the bottom levels of the base under the stairs. Complete the tutorial then talk to him and the new Vita content will be unlocked.
Passing Homeroom topics easily
Press X just as the representatives say "Aye" to have the gauge on the right side increase more. A different sound will confirm correct code entry. Note: Press X in time with the voting chances and the topic will pass.
Item, Class World, Survival Attack
Unlock the Postgame, then talk to the Angel NPC by the Dimension Guide.
Outfit Shop (Raspberyl)
Complete Raspberyl mode.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding class.
- Archer: Have a level 15 Valkyrie and level 15 Cleric.
- Armored Knight: Have a level 15 Warrior and level 15 Martial Artist.
- Beast Master: Have a level 15 Valkyrie and level 15 Fight Mistress.
- Berserker: Have a level 40 Armored Knight and level 40 Beast Master.
- Celestial Host: Complete Item World Command Attack mode in under 145 commands.
- Cheerleader: Have a level 25 Wiseman and level 25 Cleric.
- Dragon: Defeat a Dragon in Item World or Class World.
- Factory Desco: Unlock Desco, then pass the "Create a Final Boss?" bill as Mao.
- Felynn: Defeat a Felynn in Item World or Class World.
- Female Samurai: Have a level 35 Valkyrie and level 35 Archer.
- Gunner: Have a level 15 Magician and level 15 Thief.
- Gunslinger: Have a level 15 Witch and level 15 Thief.
- Kunoichi: Have a level 30 Fight Mistress and level 30 Witch.
- Magic Knight: Have a level 25 Warrior or Valkyrie and level 25 Magician or Witch.
- Majin: Unlock the Normal or Good ending.
- Masked Hero: Have a level 45 Thief and level 45 Gunner or Gunslinger.
- Ninja: Have a level 30 Martial Artist and level 30 Magician.
- Ranger: Have a level 15 Warrior and level 15 Clergy.
- Samurai: Have a level 35 Warrior and level 35 Ranger.
- Shaman: Have a level 25 Wiseman and level 25 Magician or Witch.
- Wiseman: Have a level 20 Martial Artist/Fight Mistress and Male/Female Cleric.
- "Mass Produced Desco" Generic Class: Recruit Fuka and Desco, then pass the "Make a Final Boss?" bill as Mao.
Start a New Game+ playthrough and have Mao reach the indicated level to unlock the corresponding Diez Gentlemen.
- Beyond X: Level 64.
- Bo Tie: Level 300.
- Breezy Satina: Level 700.
- Gorillian: Level 64.
- Goro: Level 400.
- Pauline: Level 600.
- Prinny Mask: Level 64.
- Se-to-oh: Level 500.
- Shyrone: Level 64.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding side story.
- "Death Inst., Majin Academy": Complete "Evil Academy Culture Fair", then talk to the Parallel Worlder.
- "Evil Academy Culture Fair": Complete the "Raspberyl", "Super Delinquent", and "Battle For The Test!" side stories.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding ending.
- Almaz: Complete stage 8-4 with Almaz alone and the battle afterwards.
- Death Institute, Majin Academy: Complete the Death Institute, Majin Academy side story.
- Human World: Kill more than 99 allies and clear two alternate stages by stage 7-6.
- Laharl: Go to homeroom and propose "Watch a New" and complete the stage.
- Mao Ambition: Complete stage 1-9 on the second or higher cycle before stage 4-4.
- Normal: Do not meet any other alternate ending requirement.
- Raspberyl 1: Lose against Raspberyl on stage 1-5.
- Raspberyl 2: Lose against Raspberyl on stage 2-1.
- Raspberyl Version: Complete the Raspberyl Version side story.
- Super Hero: Use Mao at level 500 or higher to defeat the final Boss
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding cameo character.
- Aramis: Complete Class World Command Attack with less than 145 commands.
- Asagi: Complete Extra Map 4.
- Axel: Complete Extra Map 6.
- Beyond X: Lose against Raspberyl in Stage 1-5.
- Fuka and Desco: Complete "Death Inst., Majin Academy Part 2", then unlock the Postgame.
- Hero Prinny and mid-Boss: Complete "First Love!? Legend Of The Super Delinquint", then unlock the Postgame.
- Laharl, Etna, and Flonne: Complete Extra Map 7.
- Gig and Revya: Complete "Evil Academy Culture Fair", then unlock the Postgame.
- Marona: Complete Extra Map 5.
- Master Big Star: Complete Extra Map 1.
- Pleinair: In Survival mode, get 7 Level Spheres and wish for the Mascot character.
- Prinny Mask: Play the main story again.
- Prism Red: Complete Extra Map 3.
- Rutile and Stella Grossular: Complete "Death Inst., Majin Academy Part 2".
- Salvatore: Complete Extra Map 2.
- Super Hero Aurum: Unlock the postgame, then reach the Fourth Period in Raspberyl mode.
To unlock the following DLC characters, finish the main storyline, then complete the indicated task.
- Gordon: Complete the Second Period of Raspberyl mode.
- Jennifer: Complete the Second Period of Raspberyl mode.
- Kurtis: Complete the First Period of Raspberyl mode.
- Prinny Kurtis: Complete the First Period of Raspberyl mode.
- Thurdsay: Complete the Second Period of Raspberyl mode.
- Tink: Complete the Third Period of Raspberyl mode.
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation Vita trophy rewards.
- Platinum Trophy (Platinum): Congratulations on getting all the trophies!
Additionally there are fifty three secret trophies.
- Item Spelunker (Bronze): Congratulations on reaching the 100th floor! You're on the right track to become a hardcore player!
- Trophy Shopper (Bronze): I've been waiting for you in this Mystery Room!
- Arcarnageologist (Gold): Reaching the 100th floor...in Carnage!
- A Single Step (Bronze): Welcome to Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention! We welcome new and returning players alike! Enjoy!
- Ch.1 Netherworld Honor Student Complete (Bronze): I am indeed the No.1 Honor Student!
- Ch.2 Mao's Heart Complete (Bronze): I was supposed to pour salt and pepper on it, instead of hot sauce!
- Ch.3 The Freshmen Leader! Complete (Bronze): Boss! Boss! Boss!
- Ch.4 Almaz the Hero Complete (Bronze): Babuu.
- Ch.5 Grand War Complete (Bronze): Hot Hot Sensitive Tongue Slash! Kiiiiiaaaaahhhhh!
- Ch.6 The Reckoning Complete (Bronze): Hmhmhm.
- Ch.7 An Eye for an Eye Complete (Bronze): Gimme an autograph later!
- Finale Complete (Bronze): I will...become the Overlord!
- Raspberyl Version Complete (Bronze): You all graduate, today!
- Majin Academy Complete (Bronze): I shall take over this Academy!
- Eryngi Baal Slayer (Bronze): I'm not going to get my "a" back?
- PE Teacher Destroyer (Silver): It's always been a dream to defeat a PE teacher...
- Shut Up Already! (Bronze): I'll never stop talking!
- Finger Flicking Good (Bronze): Mooove! My fingers are on fire!!!
- Shopping Spree (Bronze): As a proud demon, I'll buy everything at the store!
- First Setback (Bronze): That was just a warm. Now I'm ready to go!
- Super Honor Student (Bronze): The HQ at this school is truly amazing.
- BGM Lover (Bronze): How 'bout buying some music for a change?
- IWCA Flyweight Champion (Bronze): You are the Item World Champ!
- Commando King (Bronze): Now you're the Class World King!
- Survival Class: Passed (Bronze): You truly are the Survival Master!
- Omni Bonus! (Bronze): It's only natural for a demon to take everything.
- As the World Turns (Bronze): If it spins, it's only natural to want to spin it.
- It's Da Bomb! (Bronze): Playing with bombs in Homeroom? You're quite an honor student.
- The Shamshank Redemon (Bronze): I'm just testing your loyalty.
- Playing Favorites (Bronze): Aren't you happy to be surrounded by your favorite characters?
- Treasure Hunter (Bronze): Don't your legs feel stronger from all that jumping?
- Kneel Before Cat God! (Bronze): *blush* Oh, you can stand, meow.
- Reverse Pirates! Your Treasure is Mine! (Bronze): Reverse Pirates, yeah! All that treasure's just for me!
- Reverse Pirates! I Shall Take Your Innocents! (Silver): Reverse Pirates, yeah! We're taking all the Innocents with us!
- Reverse Pirates! Everything is Mine! (Gold): Reverse Pirates, yeah! Nothing is left in our wake...
- Mega Damage! (Bronze): You gotta train! For starters, a million damage!
- Giga Damage! (Bronze): More training! You can do more!
- Tera Damage! (Silver): Even more training! Good job!
- Cross Fists as Friends (Bronze): It's a story about a friendship born through fisticuffs.
- Puzzle Master (Bronze): Erase everything! Train that brain!
- Master of the Chain (Bronze): Do massive chains! Use your brain to the max!
- Hardcore Gamer! (Bronze): Thanks for playing! But we suggest you take a break.
- I Got Gummed... (Bronze): Why me...?
- 10 Piece Combo Meal (Bronze): Destroy your enemies with evil teamwork!
- Hop, Step, Jump (Bronze): Isn't jumping sooo much fun?
- The Towertastic Ten (Bronze): This is the epitome of a tower!
- I Had an Axeldent! (Bronze): Axel never stops working! Even in the Item World!
- Demon King: Have It Your Way (Bronze): Force your will on them, like the demon your are!
- Combo No. 255 (Bronze): I won't stop hitting until you stop getting up.
- Gotcha! (Bronze): Yay! You got a new ally!
- Magichangician (Bronze): Transform! Yeah!
- All-Pro Receiver (Bronze): Let's cross this continent!
- Call Me Nacho Cinco! (Bronze): We're going to outer space, baby!
Strategy guides from GameFAQs