(Redirected from Dokuro)
Add to this page!
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation Vita trophy rewards.
htaii awde ifep
- Official Rainbow Moon Hero (Platinum): Obtain all other trophies to unlock the platinum trophy.
- Shining Skeleton (Platinum): Earn all other Dokuro trophies to unlock this platinum trophy
- Dark Lord's Treasure Complete! (Gold): Collect all coins.
- Master of the Castle (Gold): Complete all areas in a total of 250 minutes or less.
- A Cornered Rat... (Gold): Defeat 100 monsters in Skeleton Form.
- A Hero is Born (Gold): Defeat 1000 monsters in Hero Form.
- Candlelighter (Silver): Light 4 torches with a single red chalk.
- Call Me Speedy (Silver): Complete all areas in a total of 350 minutes or less.
- Skydiver (Silver): Fall from a great height.
- Treasure Hunter (Silver): Collect 135 coins.
- Moneybags (Silver): Collect 120 coins.
- Who Keeps Dropping These? (Silver): Collect 100 coins.
- Apprentice (Bronze): Complete stages 1 to 4.
- Newby Knight (Bronze): Complete stages 5 to 8.
- Knight (Bronze): Complete stages 9 to 11.
- Lucky Find (Bronze): Collect your first coin.
- I'll Just Hold On to These (Bronze): Collect 10 coins.
- Numismatist (Bronze): Collect 25 coins.
- Old-Mismatist (Bronze): Collect 50 coins.
- Bulging Pockets (Bronze): Collect 75 coins.
- Aw, Shucks (Bronze): Pick up the Princess 200 times.
- Friends with Death (Bronze): Die 100 times.
- White Chalk Master (Bronze): Use white chalk successfully.
Additionally there are nine secret trophies.
- Go Big or Go Home (Gold): Complete stage 14 without taking any damage.
- Hide 'n' Seek (Silver): Complete stage 11-5 without being discovered once.
- Happily Ever After (Silver): Complete all stages.
- Dark Lord? No Biggie (Silver): Defeat the Dark Lord without taking any damage.
- Master Knight (Bronze): Complete stages 12 to 15.
- Batting 100% (Bronze): Successfully deflect boomerangs 100 times.
- With Friends Like These... (Bronze): Let the princess get knocked out 100 times.
- Red Chalk Master (Bronze): Use red chalk successfully.
- Blue Chalk Master (Bronze): Use blue chalk successfully.