Dragon Ball Z: Sparking! Neo (Wii)
Add to this page!
This game is titled Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 in North America, Europe, and Australia, and Dragon Ball Z: Sparking! Neo in Japan.
Double fist power
Hold Z + Plus at the stage selection screen. A sound will confirm this part of the code, then press Nunchuck Right, Wiimote Left two times, Nunchuck Right, Wiimote Down + Nunchuck Down. A sound will confirm correct code entry.
Hold Z + Plus at the stage selection screen. A sound will confirm this part of the code, then move the Wiimote Down, move the Wiimote Up, move the Wiimote Left, move the Wiimote Right.
Disable active codes
Hold Z + Plus at the stage selection screen. A sound will confirm this part of the code, then hold Z + Minus
Enter the following password for a level 40 Goku and he might be a Super Saiyan.
- !yzG UBPj x%y% NF&A
- sUey Vc&u #Tvz mJDC
Great Goten password
Enter the following password for a level 122 Great Goten.
- dIwI jkhq -bmL yiam
- p%Vf ZVT# _L)A A!JO
Enter the following password for a level 125 Super Saiyan 4 Goku.
- PNiI UoGS !XjD dlW-jJPP
- m+Q? #Gw$ NCoh
Ultimate Gohan password
Enter the following password for a level 115 Ultimate Gohan.
- EhSn wIL! $WL+ mhsI
- JVew $TxR dHk! ?Xe(
Enter the following password for a level 122 Yamcha.
- XIVJ dguC et*A rZQo
- c(ob kk$% ws!k L)nq
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding movie.
- Bardock The Father of Goku: As Bardock, unlock the Bardock The Father of Goku Movie in story mode.
- Return Of Cooler: As Vegeta (Normal and Super Saiyan form), reach the part where Vegeta comes to help Goku.
- History Of Trunks: As Adult Gohan (Super Saiyan form), reach the part where Gohan fights Android 17 and 18. As Trunks (Super Saiyan form), defeat Android 17 and 18 with Gohan and watch the scenario after that.
Gold Member's Card
Get a 100% achievement ratio in Dragon Adventure mode.
Bulma's Desert costume
Complete "Ultimate Battle Z" 100% to unlock Bulma's Desert costume.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding tournament.
- Cell Games: Win three and Four Rounds type tournament at BudokaiTenkaichi (the first tournament).
- Mr. Money's Tournament: Win Three and Four Rounds type tournament at Cell Games.
- Five Rounds Tournament: Win Three and Four Rounds type tournament at Mr. Money's Tournament.
- Final Type Tournament: Win Five Rounds type tournament at every tournament.
Bonus opponents in Ultimate Battle Z mode
Complete the indicated task under the level 3 difficulty setting to unlock the corresponding opponent.
- Fight Brolly Legendary SSJ in Saiyan Blood: Defeat Bardock with an Ultimate Blast.
- Fight Goku SSJ2 and Vegeta (Second Form) SSJ2 in Dragon Tag 2: Defeat any opponent with an Ultimate Blast.
- Fight Hercule in Unlimited: Defeat Gogeta SSJ4.
- Fight Omega Shenron in Ultimate Dragon: Defeat Syn Shenron with an Ultimate Blast.
- Fight SSJ3 Gotenks in Ultimate Children: Defeat Kid Goku with an Ultimate Blast.
- Fight Super Baby 2 in Normal-ism: Defeat Super 13 with an Ultimate Blast.
- Fight Tao Pai Pai in Assault Force!: Defeat any opponent with an Ultimate Blast.
- Fight Uub in Kakarot Road: Defeat Kid Buu with an Ultimate Blast.
Hit giant characters
If you select Super Saiyan 3/4 Goku, Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta, or Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta, you can hit giant or buffed characters with melee attacks.
Getting the Fox Mask
To get the Fox Mask, play the Majin Buu saga and go
to the eleventh scenario. Defeat Yamcha and you will get not only
1,000,000 Zeni but also get the Fox Mask.
Avoiding a block
If you do a Dragon Smash on some of the more difficult opponents, they will block and send you staggering backwards. However, if you change the direction you are more likely to get a clear shot. Do an attack in the same direction too many times in a row and they will start blocking in the same direction. Try to vary your attacks.
Use the following trick when you are facing a strong opponent. When you have to chose a Z fighter, select the weaker one first and the stronger last in order. Then, start the fight. Choose a weak attack and try to dodge the first attack. Then, use a strong attack (your strongest move if possible), then switch your fighter and do the same procedure. If done correctly, you should have lost only a small amount of your life, and you should win.
Ruined Earth battlefield
Use a finishing special like Spirit Bomb on the Earth
Wasteland during an Earth saga such as Sayin or Buu.
The best Z-Items you can have are of the following:
1 Genuine Power, 4 Title (Tenkaichi), 1 Kiss of # 18, and either
Majin Seal or Halo depending on your character.
- Smash through breakable objects on battle maps and run into the Dragonballs to get them. You must also win the battle.
- Get the adventure "Fateful Brothers". During the first scenario, go to the bottom of the map to the Southern Capital. You will see General Tao. Challenge him (easiest for mode 1). When the battle starts dash/move out to your right so he cannot lock on. Charge until you have a decent amount of Ki and start firing Ki shots at the buildings and cars. Do not shoot at the trees because they do not usually have Dragonballs. Keep doing this and if General Tao ever confronts you, do a smash to send him flying. To get out of lock on mode, face in the opposite direction and press Up. There should be a Dragonball on every map, however after you destroy everything and you are sure there are no Dragonballs, use your Dragon Radar. You will see a blinking red/orange dot. Go to it and look around. Note: To make this much easier, unlock Great Ape Raditz. To use Great Ape Raditz you will need three blast gauges. Its worth it because he breaks through any object by just walking through it. Also, General Tao cannot smash or do anything to disturb you while you are looking for Dragonballs.
Easy Dragon Balls
- In Story mode, fight as any character in the Town stage and destroy all the buildings. Eventually you will find a dragon ball. Walk to it and you will automatically get it. When you collect all seven Dragon Balls go to the white dot on the map.
- A more difficult way to get Dragon Balls is to fight somebody in either the Namek level or the Mountain Road level in Story mode. The Namek level contains a lot of breakables but are difficult to find, especially when you are locked on and your opponent moving and changing your view. The Mountain Road level has almost nothing but trees. If you happen to find Dragon Balls in those levels by accident, pick them up.
- The following is a way of quickly locating the Dragon Balls without spending valuable time smashing buildings or boulders. The entire set of Dragon Balls may be found within the first four episodes of the Saiyan Saga, the very first story in the Dragon Adventure mode. Follow the directions below to find the seven Dragon Balls. Note that you may need to re-enter the respective cities (yellow dots on the world map) a few times before the items appear.
- 7 Star Dragonball 00. Mysterious Alien Warrior: North City (Mr. Satan)
- 3 Star Dragonball 00. Mysterious Alien Warrior: East City (Yamcha)
- 6 Star Dragonball 00. Mysterious Alien Warrior: South City (Tien)
- 1 Star Dragonball 01. Kakarot: East City (Mr. Satan)
- 4 Star Dragonball 03. Gohan and Piccolo: Center City (Chiaotzu)
- 2 Star Dragonball 03. Gohan and Piccolo: South City (Satan)
- 5 Star Dragonball 04. Saiyan Blood: East City (Yamcha)
- In Dragon Adventure mode, play until you get to the Majin Buu Saga. When you make it to the Two Majin Buus storyline, you will be playing as Fat Buu. During that story, go to the top right area of the map and go to the Mountain Road area. Once there, Yamcha will offer you a contest to see how long you can last. If you either stay alive long enough or if you are strong enough to defeat him, you will be awarded with not only 1,000,000 Zeni, but you will also get Equipment Slots +4 and the Fox Mask fusion capsule. Once done, go back to the scenario selection screen and repeat. Increase Fat Buu's attributes as much as possible to make this easier. It is recommended that you spend some time in the Android Saga scenario and choose the Goku Defeated!?! story. Then, go to the bottom of the map to the Southern Capital. When you are fighting, destroy the buildings to look for a Dragon Ball. Keep doing this until you find them all then summon Shenron and hope that he has the Kiss From #18 capsule. That will bring up your attributes very quickly.
uytarf silcthe mfc gfuoew
- If you need to buy capsules for your characters early on in the Saiyan Saga or Frieza Saga, replay the event Mysterious Alien Warrior (Saiyan Saga 00) to unlock the hidden saga Fateful Brothers. During the events of Fateful Brothers (where you play as Radditz), there are several events where you can endlessly attempt the side battles against groups of Saibamen. Each victory will result in a green Z-Item called the Saibamen set, as well as some Zeni and experience for Radditz. The item Saibamen set can be sold at Baba's shop for 150,000 Zeni. Repeat this as many times as desired to purchase Z-Items for your team. Also, purchasing the four Purple Z-Items at the shop is also recommended. Each set of two can be fused into the items Halo and Majin Seal, which allow good and bad characters to use their Blast 2 techniques at half the energy cost. This is a very helpful item during some of the more difficult Sagas. After unlocking the Majin Buu Saga the other tip in this section is much more effective.
- To obtain easy Zenny, fight in the Tree Of Might episode. Go into the wasteland and fight the three training Saibamen. After the fight, you will get the secret Saibamen set item which can be sold for 150,000 Zenny. Repeat this as many times as desired to collect easy money. Note: This is best done in later sagas and when you use Super Saiyan 1 Trunks or Super Saiyan 2 Teen Gohan in the Cell saga and others.
Completing Story mode
To get 100% in Story mode, get a good set of Z items
to power-up characters. This will make it easier to defeat the
high level characters you find in special battles. Find and complete
(win by defeat) all of the special battles. This will unlock alternate
plots.An example of a special battle is the Piccolo vs. Raditz
battle. It is the very first battle in story mode.
Easy Super Saiyan
Face the opposite side and press Up on the Classic Controller or Nunchuk and press Up on the Wiimote when pointer is on the screen. Then on Classic Controller hold L + B. Move the Analog-stick while holding L or Z + B. You should be away from your opponent. On the Classic Controller charge with L; on the Nunchuk charge with Z. If your "0" has turned into a "1" you are ready for Super Saiyan on the Classic Controller. Press Down on the Nunchuk. Press 1 button on the Wiimote or look at the skills list at the bottom. It should say "Transforming 1 button".
Strategy guides from GameFAQs